Dirty Leeds Getting Beat (Non Pressley Related)

Deek

0-1 down at half time to Carlisle. Still along way to go, but they will want to win at home.

Jambojohnnyboy
Christ knows how Leeds have lost this. They could have scored 6 tonight.

Carlisle had a man of the match performance from Westwood between the sticks that kept them ahead, hopefully they will carry that form into Thursday at home and get it right up the Lheeds!

Pity I'm working Friday or I would have gone down.

Late goal from Leeds, keeps their hopes alive.

What a game btw.

Sked, that bet looks minging. Two 2-1 home defeats and a 1-1 draw :(

The Old Tolbooth

If Leeds were playing anyone apart from Carlisle I would have wanted them to go up, but I prefer the Cumbrians and that was a cracking result tonight as I didn't expect it.

Glad I'm not out on the town tonight, could be a few (more) killings.

braveheart

typical big team mentality with the ref yet again.lucky if there was 2 minutes injury time imo.ref gave 4 minutes then durty lheeds scored in 6 minutes.

Tom Heaney
typical big team mentality with the ref yet again.lucky if there was 2 minutes injury time imo.ref gave 4 minutes then durty lheeds scored in 6 minutes.

Dinnae be talking mince, if there was any bias or leaning towards Leeds from the ref then he would have jumped at the half opportunity he had to give them a penalty.

Some folk take conspiracy theories just a tad too far.

Say What Again

We used to call they folk Sellik fans (or Yanks).

Hearts fans have muscled in on the monopoly now tough.

maltese jambo
Dinnae be talking mince, if there was any bias or leaning towards Leeds from the ref then he would have jumped at the half opportunity he had to give them a penalty.

There was never over 5 minutes of stoppages....it was one of the best matches i've seen in a long time....non stop end to end...brilliant.

Although you have to feel for Carlisle...thought they had Leeds in their pocket the whole game and that keeper deserved his clean sheet.

Leeds penalty claim? dont remember anything of the sort

There was never over 5 minutes of stoppages....it was one of the best matches i've seen in a long time....non stop end to end...brilliant.

Although you have to feel for Carlisle...thought they had Leeds in their pocket the whole game and that keeper deserved his clean sheet.

Leeds penalty claim? dont remember anything of the sort

Despite what the commentator said it was a stone waller for the handball. His arm was not by his side and he turned into the shot that was goal bound.

northfieldhearts

bollox. 5 and a half minutes was justified. and also, if its a big team mentality, how the hell did the referee give a cornerforthe first goal? makes mccurry look competent.

buca junior

Carlisle played very well overall. For the first 55 minutes they looked like they could score everytime they went forward. Had pace on the wings, played football and had a solid defence and a very good young goalkeeper.

Fair play to Leeds they piled forward and got a consolation. Thought they were very suspect at the back though. Carlisle should just start the second leg a la Hearts under Burley and look for an early goal........then I will be off to Wembley to watch them.

###15 points you SHOULD give a ****, cos you're staying down and Carlisle's going up.###

braveheart
bollox. 5 and a half minutes was justified. and also, if its a big team mentality, how the hell did the referee give a cornerforthe first goal? makes mccurry look competent.

so the next time something similar happens at parkhead/ibrox to hearts you'll be saying the same.yes it wasn't a corner but the ref could't see that neither could his linesman.so he guessed.

northfieldhearts
so the next time something similar happens at parkhead/ibrox to hearts you'll be saying the same.yes it wasn't a corner but the ref could't see that neither could his linesman.so he guessed.

i am talking about competent refereeing. if hearts dont get the corner because the referee or linesman is correct then you cant argue.

Archived