Walker (broken foot)

Paulie Walnut

Not that I would wish it on anyone but please be Walker instead of McHattie? We have enough 'wingers' that he Walker could get the required time to rest... Defence on the other hand :/

I'm the opposite. I hope neither but out of the two we'll miss McHattie less than Walker.

I'm the opposite. I hope neither but out of the two we'll miss McHattie less than Walker.

Same. He's pretty much our only interesting creative threat, even if it does only show up sporadically. Losing any player is a bit crap right now though.

His brother just confirmed it's probably right. They think it's broken anyway, won't know for sure until after x rays obviously. Bugger.

Last thing we need although have to be honest I felt walker deserved a sub place today and Smith provided a lot more than he does. Would like to see walker in behind Stevenson more but really bad news if its a break.

Footballfirst

mckay definitely got his done. :o that must have hurt.

He does have a history of that. Here's a photo from last season as he conducted a recount following some treatment.

aVXZnQs.jpg

oh ah grantona

For weeks we have only named 5 on bench today we named 8 walker and his ego. Deserved to be benched today and came on and still no desire from him

Great effort from rest of lads tho and as for mchattie he should never have a hearts strip on awful awful footballer

For weeks we have only named 5 on bench today we named 8 walker and his ego. Deserved to be benched today and came on and still no desire from him

Great effort from rest of lads tho and as for mchattie he should never have a hearts strip on awful awful footballer

Get a grip! We have limited resources the moment. Mchattie clearly wasn't well but still wanted to play. Give it a rest with the criticism.

mchattie was nowhere near fit today tried as much as he could. extremely harsh to say he is an awful player. :facepalm:

Just watch Walker get crocked by Steve Hammill got booked for it but cynical tackle to injure a player IMO

Stupid Sexy Flanders

:vrface: FFS.

Complete joke of a post.

Wonder if today will be his last game for the club. I'm led to believe there is a lot of interest in him (one of the players there is interest in from the Locke interview during the week)

Mchattie was injured before ko and Walker tracked back and was trying to create.

All in all i would say you've had a mare of a post there.

oh ah grantona

Mchattie was injured before ko and Walker tracked back and was trying to create.

All in all i would say you've had a mare of a post there.

Mchattie luckiest player in football that there is not another natural player in his position. I thought McGee 10x better and should start and if we can name 7 on a bench and a player is not fit he shouldn't start end of

Walker to slow at getting forward to offer Paterson an outball (not denying decent player) but his attitude stinks IMO

Mchattie luckiest player in football that there is not another natural player in his position. I thought McGee 10x better and should start and if we can name 7 on a bench and a player is not fit he shouldn't start end of

Wilson at left back instead of McHattie.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Walker to slow at getting forward to offer Paterson an outball (not denying decent player) but his attitude stinks IMO

McHattie, like most of our players, is suffering from our situation. He's quite obviously a good player but would benefit greatly from having a rest.

i wish jj was my dad

Probably our best player during the second half of last season.

Let's see how he does with some experienced players alongside him in the team.

oh ah grantona

Probably our best player during the second half of last season.

Let's see how he does with some experienced players alongside him in the team.

Maybe but for me a left back an attacking midfielder and a goal scorer all experienced would make team very strong

i wish jj was my dad

Maybe but for me a left back an attacking midfielder and a goal scorer all experienced would make team very strong

We could do with strengthening the team in just about every position, including left back. That doesn't mean that McHattie is an awful player who should never wear a Hearts strip.

Utterly horrendous post.

Bazzas right boot

Bad news, but with the exception of the semi and possible final it doesn't really matter in footballing terms.

The upside is that he will almost certainly be with us next season, as I feared he might be sold in this window, but with the injury we will keep him and have him for next season fresh as a daisy and ready to go!

The Porcupine

"It never rains but pours."

David Smith done really well today in his position today, I don't think we need to be too down about this.

Jamie will be a big miss especially for the semi one of the few players we have who can turn a game. I could see towards the end of the game he was injured but still showing commitment. I just hope we get to see him in a Hearts shirt again next season as he'll be a target in the summer.

Thought Walker did ok when he came on.

Must have been his ego that made him play on with a broken foot :(

It happened in the last couple of minutes. He hobbled around and only got the ball once I think. Was very clear he was done and he signalled so to the bench.

A big loss for the semi, despite what dafties on here say.

It happened in the last couple of minutes. He hobbled around and only got the ball once I think. Was very clear he was done and he signalled so to the bench.

A big loss for the semi, despite what dafties on here say.

Yep.

Rest him for a few games and hopefully he'd be buzzing for the semi. Even from off the bench.

Archived