Big Sutty

Sten Guns

The Great Khali

A certain poster from Clermiston will be :seething: that he didn't get to start this thread.

When I saw the title I genuinely thought he'd had the thread typed out ready to press "post" as soon as he scored :lol:

A certain poster from Clermiston will be :seething: that he didn't get to start this thread.

I think he'll be with a few other posters cleaning their breeks after Zal's performance earlier :lol:

Charlie-Brown

Slag left his team mates in the crapper, they all took big pay cuts he bolted, shite when he played for us so he can go do one imo.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Slag left his team mates in the crapper, they all took big pay cuts he bolted, shite when he played for us so he can go do one imo.

Whoosh!

1.95 to score anytime - had to pile on :jjyay:

Top man Suttsy B)

Hastily chucked a coupon and couple wincasts on this afternoon. Why the **** didn't I do Sutton and Well?

:facepalm:

It is amazing that a player has made a career for himself from cuddling defenders, falling on the ground with mouth gaping - and then standing in the penalty box hoping that one of his awful attempts to get on the end of crosses will end in a goal.

Took his goal today really well to be fair - but what about the other half dozen 'attempts' on goal?

Samuel Camazzola

Just watched it back on Alba and it's a McGowan OG. It was going across goal until McGowan redirected the ball.

Just watched it back on Alba and it's a McGowan OG. It was going across goal until McGowan redirected the ball.

This. It has to go down as an og as Initial shot not on target.

Thunderstruck

Wage thief - he put more effort into first fife seconds of the game (getting to and clattering Hammil) than he did in most games in a Gearts strip.

Went on Laddies to see my winnings, turned out the bet hadn't processed because the market suspended as I placed it. Most pleasing if he never even scored after all :lol:

BBC says it was him.

I thought it was going in anyway :(

On alba.

Wasn't going in. He was going to miss - again.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Hopefully when fan owned we can vote to build a giant cannon and use it to fire him into the sun.

On alba.

Wasn't going in. He was going to miss - again.

Well that's annoying that we should have let it go :(

The big Clermiston party screeches to a halt, though.

Seems to be a bit of doubt over whether Sutty scored, or whether it was an OG.

If only someone had a real bet on him to score (rather than a ficticious one) we could clear things up....

Defo OG.

I wouldn't have him back even with our shocking forward line.

He seemed to enjoy celebrating scoring a goal at Tynecastle however.

Defo OG.

I wouldn't have him back even with our shocking forward line.

He seemed to enjoy celebrating scoring a goal at Tynecastle however.

Nothing too big about the celebration. He wasn't up to much at all though, it must be said. Ainsworth was by far their biggest threat.

Straightfromtheheart

Og going wide i sit in Section A. Bookies will pay as it was noted as him but wasnt on target.

Most bookies pay out as announced by stadium announcer

Straightfromtheheart

Og going wide i sit in Section A. Bookies will pay as it was noted as him but wasnt on target.

Most bookies pay out as announced by stadium announcer

Archived