How much was Vlad fined?

H2

Interesting situation. Can't remember how much Vlad and Hearts were fined for making detrimental comment about referees and the "system". However it was not any more detrimental than the words of the Dundee Utd manager and Chief Executive. Agree or disagree with the comments really makes no difference.

The question now is do the SFA have the bottle to apply consistent standards to Dundee United and Hearts, or will they bottle it?

If they don't - well there may be a case for a legal case against the SFA by Hearts for discrimination.

:evilno:

MackaysCentreSpot

Vlad was fined 10k

Hearts FC were also fined 10k

If I remember correctly.

Whilst I fully back Dundee Utd with their action against the SFA, beit individuals or otherwise, it will certainly be interesting as you say H2 as to what action the SFA take.

In light of the Hearts/Vlad complaint, in my view, the SFA will have to either uphold DUFC's complaint or take action against DUFC. If the latter then it must match that of Hearts punishment.

Whilst I fully back Dundee Utd with their action against the SFA, beit individuals or otherwise, it will certainly be interesting as you say H2 as to what action the SFA take.

In light of the Hearts/Vlad complaint, in my view, the SFA will have to either uphold DUFC's complaint or take action against DUFC. If the latter then it must match that of Hearts punishment.

Guaranteed that it will be upheld.

And didn't we get fined by both the SPL and the GFA for those outbursts. It will need to be the same or Vlad will go gunning for them ;)

.. ....and will action be taken retrospectively against the Gers players who committed off the ball offences (eg headbutting) that the ref missed (like they did against Paul Hartley)? Answers on a postcard to the SFA, please!

Sniffer

Charlie-Brown

Dirty corrupt *******s - naked & unashamed and using any excuse possible to weasel out of it even though their inconsistencies are gaping - since when was Cousin aggression a yellow card offence? Don't they even know their own rulebook? Ggggrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

.. ....and will action be taken retrospectively against the Gers players who committed off the ball offences (eg headbutting) that the ref missed (like they did against Paul Hartley)? Answers on a postcard to the SFA, please!

Sniffer

I think retrospective action can only be taken if the ref missed the offence. Since the ref yellowed Cousin then nothing will be done.

Archived