Total Hobo Delusion; Is This Sir Gay...?

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

See this posted on Facebook by some Hobo , the parts about us cheating our way to the cup final win, stealing from charities ect is beyond a fecking joke...

"Our obsession with Hear7s I was reading a thread on Facebook where a Hibs supporter was "in debate" with a few dafties from across the road. The usual guff was being thrown at him. 5-1, 1902, "you're obsessed with the Big team" etc, so I decided to think about it all a bit deeper. Of course Hear7s fans have to say it was all worth it. They have little choice, but of course, it was a devil?s bargain. It was worth it though, because it was Hibs. I can only guess at how much Hear7s paid the team that won that day. It was many, many times more than Hibs could afford. Indeed, as has been brutally proven, it was many times more than Hear7s could afford too. But it was worth it because it was Hibs. In order to achieve this pyrrhic victory, Hear7s stole from the British tax payer, stole from local and national businesses, stole from the Lithuanian people and stole from their own chosen charities. They surrendered their integrity and abandoned any morality they may have had. I remember many Hear7s fans indignation and outrage when Rangers? misdemeanours came to light. ?They must be punished because decent, honourable people don?t do that? was the call from down Gorgie way. "

That was until they got found out themselves and suddenly, it wasn?t their fault. But it was worth it because it was Hibs. Hibs weren't the only team to lose out to this financial doping and criminality. Hear7s had no qualms about running rough shod over the other members of the SPL either. Players they couldn't pay were lured away from the grasp of their opponents with the promise of vast riches. False league placing and European qualifications were stolen from other clubs who should have had their deserved success, and who desperately needed the money that went with it, but 2 fingers were stuck up at anyone who complained. But it was worth it because it was Hibs. They hurt their hard working backroom staff and their families by sacking them when the inevitable administrator arrived, but only after stealing Dundee?s SPL status by continuing to trade whilst they were insolvent, thus avoiding, or should I say, postponing, relegation. Their own players were cast aside in the bloody aftermath, but no shame or remorse was ever shown. Why? You've guessed it, because it was Hibs.

In its desperation to avoid facing the consequences of its foolhardy behaviour, the club even stole from its own supporters after producing a glossy share issue booklet for shares Mr Romanov had generously agreed to make available. Children were pictured emptying piggy banks and there were reports of bairns being ?given? shares as Christmas presents. Of course, there were never any shares and hundreds of thousands of much needed cash disappeared from hard pressed households. Again, it was worth every penny because it was Hibs. Now, their team can?t score, can?t win and is certain for an uncertain future in the lower division at the end of the season, if they make it that far. There is doubt about the future ownership of the stadium and, indeed, Hear7s very existence is not even close to being assured. If you asked any sane football fan if they would be prepared for their club to steal ?millions from British and foreign tax payers, cripple businesses, redirect charitable donations for its own use, lose the respect of its fellow league members, hurt your innocent employees and their families for the ?crime? of working for the club, lie and steal from its own fans during a recession, sacrifice its league status for an unknown period of time, gamble with the stadium and risk total liquidation, in return for a 4 goal cup win over your local rivals, what would be their response? Would they say yes? Would a Lazio fan accept such a bargain if Roma were the victims? What about Fenerbache and Galatasaray? Millwall and West Ham? Or even Dundee and Dundee United? Not a chance. No club would accept such a pyrrhic victory. But Hear7s fans say they would. They tell us it was worth it, because it was Hibs. Yet they accuse us of being obsessed with them! And, to top the lot, the bigger irony is, we've still got 7-0, achieved on a ?level playing field? with 2 similarly financed teams. Except it wasn't a level playing field then either. It was in their own backyard.

tl;dr - but I can only assume it's a bitter hobo who is obviously still crying himself to sleep after 19/05/12.

Read the first paragraph. Put a smile on my face to read through the tear soaked ramblings.

Apparently, paying players more wages is cheating. Or is it paying players wages whilst also being in debt that is cheating? If so, Hibs are as guilty as sin as well.

Someone who was obviously told what Pyrrhic victory means, and used it several times in a piss-poor attempt to cover the fact that he's a moron.

The guy delivers Chinese meals for a living

He never thought that up

He's copied and pasted it from

Somewhere else

maroonlegions

Read the first paragraph. Put a smile on my face to read through the tear soaked ramblings.

Apparently, paying players more wages is cheating. Or is it paying players wages whilst also being in debt that is cheating? If so, Hibs are as guilty as sin as well.

correct, but this roaster goes into depths of utter desperation , he even sites this,"at least we have the 7-0 gained from a level playing field" he is totally broken , utterly destroyed by that glorious day in May , i hate these tramps even more now...

maroonlegions

Someone who was obviously told what Pyrrhic victory means, and used it several times in a piss-poor attempt to cover the fact that he's a moron.

lol...

maroonlegions

The guy delivers Chinese meals for a living

He never thought that up

He's copied and pasted it from

Somewhere else

ha ha.. it reeks of a Sir Gay mentality , how may masks has he got...

Stupid Sexy Flanders

What a load of complete and utter nonsense. I know we've encountered it before from these people but deary me, this one's a bit special.

It's been a level playing field financially for most of the 30 years since we returned to the top flight , and bent the shite losers over time and again.

F&@k off Hobos you slavering c u next Tuesdays.

:laugh:

"Because it was hibs.."

Er, no. They were certainly a component part of the joy but to focus on them means you're ignoring European qualification/Champions league matches, Gretna, a stream of amazing players, the fascinating saga that was life in Gorgie at the time, a title race and umpteen other things. It's certainly not all about you hibernian. Nowhere near it. Sorry.

I love the closing analogy - he quotes Italian football now there's a bastion of all things fair in football, two Turkish teams who's passion for beating each other is virtually untouchable in world football and the icing on the cake - Dundee - a wee history lesson required on there sound financial affairs.

Honestly, these muppets think Romanov landed in Edinburgh and started up Hearts. We were pumping them long before Vlad showed up - his parting gift was 5-1.

I love the closing analogy - he quotes Italian football now there's a bastion of all things fair in football, two Turkish teams who's passion for beating each other is virtually untouchable in world football and the icing on the cake - Dundee - a wee history lesson required on there sound financial affairs.

Honestly, these muppets think Romanov landed in Edinburgh and started up Hearts. We were pumping them long before Vlad showed up - his parting gift was 5-1.

Add the fact that I don't recollect him ever as much as even acknowledging they existed. Vlad had a rant for everyone, he got stuck into everyone, but he completely ignored hibs. Never said a word. It was like they weren't even there. :biggrin:

The more you read stuff like that it realy does make you feel warm inside.....imagine how they felt that famous day.

Incredibly :pleasing: post, really does give you a warm fuzzy feeling knowing they still hurt so much.

I'm guessing if a millionaire investor bought Hibs, put ?10m into them and they reached the final, their fans would boycott in outrage? K.

Was just thinking yesterday when Pat Fenlon claimed the Hibs Celtic final was "a more level playing field" :rofl: .

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Funnily enough you tend to get raspers like this on every open forum where all supporters can make comments however none show thenselves up as desperately as bitter hibs supporters. I never let them get to me as they do tend to sound like a broken record and when you hit them with counter questions like "has your club posted a financial profit every year as if it hasnt then they have in fact been using players they cannot afford and going by your logic cheating" or my favourite regarding lying to the fans "what does the date on your badge say as im sure there was an incident in the 1890's where your club closed down and didnt play a single match for a whole year" they tend to crumble and have no fight (much like after the first goal on 19/05/2012).

Thing is they only tend to have selective memories that extend back until 1973 (that even includes the morons who were not even born then) and seem to block out 2012 and the early 1990's and if any of them can actually give an honest response then you just need to ask - During the Wallace Mercer and Hands off hibs era had Romanov come along and offered to buy the club would you have turned him away? Any that say yes are lying and therefor more deluded than imagined.

Our May 2012 team weren't on the wages the Hibs seem to think they were. Driver and Zal pretty big earners, Webby quite. The rest not crazy at all.

I had a "debate" myself with a hobo on Easter Road walking back to the car on Thurs night. He just kept saying no paid your bills since 1902 and the like and any time I told him to keep enjoying their mediocrity he told me he'd rather that than cheat to win. I asked him what he meant by that and he said no payin yer bills and paying for players ye canny afford.

I asked him - he was in his 40s I'd say, though with all the meth, maybe under 16 I suppose - if he remembered Kenny Waugh etc. Their fraud so criminal he actually got sentenced. Could Hibs afford Sauzee or Latapy and does that mean 6-2 (shite in comparison to the pumpings we've given them anyway) didn't happen? I asked if Man U, Chelsea, Man City, Real Madrid and more should have trophies rescinded...?

His response.... no paid yer bills since 1902....

Short memories these filthy little shits have.

They've filled their bus shelter once. Once. And it was to come laugh at us. And they only got to do so, as shite as we are, because of a referee. Obsessed? Yes. Deluded? WIthout a doubt. Back in our pockets by 2016? Wouldn't bet against it. The only way they were ever getting out of our pockets was if our jacket got burnt. Hasn't happened and they're sick cos they know we'll be back with the fleecy lining intact.

Great read.

Was it worth it? Staying at tynecastle, the superstars, the countless derby wins, the scottish cup semi win in 2006, the 2006 scottish cup, liverpool, tottenham, champions league qualifiers, splitting the old firm, the 5-1, the gloating, the pain on Hibs fans' faces............was it though?

Every penny.

:pleasing:

Our May 2012 team weren't on the wages the Hibs seem to think they were. Driver and Zal pretty big earners, Webby quite. The rest not crazy at all.

I had a "debate" myself with a hobo on Easter Road walking back to the car on Thurs night. He just kept saying no paid your bills since 1902 and the like and any time I told him to keep enjoying their mediocrity he told me he'd rather that than cheat to win. I asked him what he meant by that and he said no payin yer bills and paying for players ye canny afford.

I asked him - he was in his 40s I'd say, though with all the meth, maybe under 16 I suppose - if he remembered Kenny Waugh. Their fraud so criminal he actually got sentenced. Could Hibs afford Sauzee or Latapy and does that mean 6-2 (shite in comparison to the pumpings we've given them anyway) didn't happen? I asked if Man U, Chelsea, Man City, Real Madrid and more should have trophies rescinded...?

They've filled their bus shelter once. Once. And it was to come laugh at us. And they only got to do so, as shite as we are, because of a referee. Obsessed? Yes. Deluded? WIthout a doubt. Back in our pockets by 2016? Wouldn't bet against it. The only way they were ever getting out of our pockets was if our jacket got burnt. Hasn't happened and they're sick cos they know we'll be back with the fleecy lining intact.

His successor wasn't any better - he got sentenced for......WAIT FOR IT.....stealing from a charity.

Guest oldcastlerock2012

Selective Hibs fan memory. They overspent for years and nearly went bust because of it. I guarantee they'd have gone into admin if their ?20m debt was in 2007 not 1990. They also bought their way out of the first division and without the windfall from the Mowbray team sales would have been in serious trouble. Even then they're still in debt right now. Their cup final team was packed with loanees they couldn't afford while our contained youth system players and the lines of black, barr, suso, elliot, webster and skacel who were all players who could have been afforded by hibs.

They have no moral high ground here.

I asked him - he was in his 40s I'd say, though with all the meth, maybe under 16 I suppose - if he remembered Kenny Waugh etc. Their fraud so criminal he actually got sentenced. Could Hibs afford Sauzee or Latapy and does that mean 6-2 (shite in comparison to the pumpings we've given them anyway) didn't happen? I asked if Man U, Chelsea, Man City, Real Madrid and more should have trophies rescinded...?

if i remember correctly(not sure) didn't Waugh sell his shares to Mercer and It was only cause Duff held on to his small shares that Mercer pulled out so "Hands of Hibs" didn't save them?

Great read.

Was it worth it? Staying at tynecastle, the superstars, the countless derby wins, the scottish cup semi win in 2006, the 2006 scottish cup, liverpool, tottenham, champions league qualifiers, splitting the old firm, the 5-1, the gloating, the pain on Hibs fans' faces............was it though?

Every penny.

:pleasing:

And lets get this clear. We've owned them for a cosiderably long time more than the Romanov era. A long, long time.

Guest oldcastlerock2012

On wages with the likes of barr, black, elliot, and even webster (who was at d utd) and skacel (who went to d utd) we were doing what hibs do to clubs with smaller crowds and therefore budgets - outbidding other teams. The thing we did wrong was to outbid by way more than we had to. Once word got out romanov had cash to splash agents upped their demands.

When that ended you'll note that virtually none of the players got good contracts again. Look at where barr, kello, suso, rudi, webby, elliot etc ended up. Black only got a good contract because of the madness that is rangers.

manaliveits105

On the glorious 19th of May 2012 did they not have a team of loanees that they couldn't afford because of their annual losses and large overdraft and debt craftily designated as mortgages . Pot calling the kettle - arseholes to a man .

Can't add any more to the pervious 29 posts. I just enjoy their pain misery and tears, anyway it's only Hibs.

Selective Hibs fan memory. They overspent for years and nearly went bust because of it. I guarantee they'd have gone into admin if their ?20m debt was in 2007 not 1990. They also bought their way out of the first division and without the windfall from the Mowbray team sales would have been in serious trouble. Even then they're still in debt right now. Their cup final team was packed with loanees they couldn't afford while our contained youth system players and the lines of black, barr, suso, elliot, webster and skacel who were all players who could have been afforded by hibs.

They have no moral high ground here.

I seemed to remember at the time Barr in fact chose us over them. Searched on Google. Found this thread.

http://www.hibs.net/archive/index.php/t-172771.html

It's Jean-Claude time.

jean_claude_got_moves.gif

Guest oldcastlerock2012

I seemed to remember at the time Barr in fact chose us over them. Searched on Google. Found this thread.

http://www.hibs.net/archive/index.php/t-172771.html

It's Jean-Claude time.

I'm sure other SPL clubs would have liked to sign Liam Craig or... well he's the only one I can think of... but Hibs pay him more than he'd get elsewhere despite being in debt. Cheats!

if i remember correctly(not sure) didn't Waugh sell his shares to Mercer and It was only cause Duff held on to his small shares that Mercer pulled out so "Hands of Hibs" didn't save them?

Close enough. Mercer saved them is the sum total of the nonsense that went on.

Bazzas right boot

I do not understand why Hubz continually say we deserved it and compare us to Rangers in the way we robbed the tax payers.

The Hearts business model was a poor one, spend more than your income, rely on a sugar Daddy to some extent.

However, had the bank not been put into administration then it could have continued. The only reason Hearts have went into admin is the fact the the creditors they owed money to went into liquidation and for the want of a better phrase " called in thier debts" . This of course put Hearts at risk due to the poor business model that was undertaken.

However, this could happen to any individual or club with varying degrees of affect.

Hibs- If big Tom Thumb pulls the plug on them, then they would have to finance ?6million, not as threatening as ?28 million, however if Hibs were asked for ?6 million within the next 6 months, then the value does not actually matter, if you cannot afford it, then any amount you cannot afford would put you in a critical position, for some clubs if could be a few pound, for others tens of millions.

Uberdeeen- Would not be able to find ?12 million if asked

Most Scottish teams if asked to pay their debt within a period of time would not be able to. Nearly every football club spends more than its income, however with finance in place it's ok, it's not ok if your finance company goes broke and call's in the debt, Hearts were no different, however with hind sight and better management the affect of such an event can be minimised.

Premiership teams- if the creditors they owe went into admin and called in their ?100's of millions of debt then no doubt allot of larger clubs would go bust, even with their income.

Joe Bloggs on the street- Bank calls in mortgage of ?200k that he has been paying on time for the past 10 years, however the bank wants all the money leant- same outcome Joe cannot afford it and gives the house up.

The point I try to make to anyone comparing us to Rangers is that, if the bank had not gone bust, then we would have continued paying our interest and dues as required. If creditors of most organisations call in al their debts, then it would put them at risk no matter what their income.

Not defending a poor business model of spending and credit, however most teams operate like this with varying degrees.

Hearts once admin is over will also pay their footballing debts, which includes HRMC and the small creditors, so to compare us to Rangers, shafting small business and the tax payer is just plain stupid.

I might have it wrong but I am sick of defending Hearts when compared to Rangers.

They also forget that they had players on loan that they could not afford and still got humped 5-1. Is that cheating, no, just like Hearts weren't when the had debt and were paying it, until the bank when boobs up!

http://www.hibs.net/...p/t-172771.html

It's Jean-Claude time.

just love that gif, wish we could put up big score boards at tynecastle and at the next derby there show all 5 goals at hampden followed by jean-claude

Add the fact that I don't recollect him ever as much as even acknowledging they existed. Vlad had a rant for everyone, he got stuck into everyone, but he completely ignored hibs. Never said a word. It was like they weren't even there. :biggrin:

That's actually a good point. I can't recall him ever mention them hahahahaha

Hear7s

:rofl:

Yep I find that amusing too. We start using h1b5 after the final, and they copy us with that. It's the same as with them making 1-0 signs with their fingers after the scottish cup game last season. They're like a wee brother to us...

Yep I find that amusing too. We start using h1b5 after the final, and they copy us with that. It's the same as with them making 1-0 signs with their fingers after the scottish cup game last season. They're like a wee brother to us...

The Rhodri Giggs of Edinburgh football.

Psychedelicropcircle

2 Sports Marketing Ltd ?5,153

A1 Minibus & Coaches ?100

ADT Fire?1,033

Ayr United FC?1,750

Arnold Clark Finance?6,764

Allan Dick?50

Alasdair Fraser?528

Ardue House Hotel?180

AllStar Business Solutions?100

Alexander Szaorari?9,100

AB Ukio Bankas?15,488,290

Baltic Clipper?497

Bank of Scotland (Merchant Services)?100

Bank of Scotland (Equipment Finance)?970

Beswicks Sports Ltd?3,000

BOC Gases?490

British Red Cross?76

BT?3,024

British Gas?580

BIG Hearts Community Trust?589

Bruce Rae Property Management?34,048

Business Line UAB?204,143

Cable & Wireless?2,198

James Calcer?1,411

Cameron Presentations?5,406

Campbell Medical Supplies?100

Janette Campbell?100

Cardiac Services?152

Charlie Irons Coaches?100

Chamic?100

Childcare Vouchers?100

B Ciocco?11,469

Citroen?5,232

Clearwater Technology?5,156

Clouds?6,870

Coerver Coaching Scotland?949

Concept Group?841

Copymade Ltd?100

Corona Energy Retail?29,729

The Insolvency Service?0

DJ Alexander?6,323

David Cameron?110

Miss Amal Daher?120

Dataserve UK?160

DC Lighting Services?652

DJB Fire & Safety Training?48

Outfield Harrison?1,816

Daisy Communications?1,474

Ensco 165 ?509,464

Eamonn Collins?5,000

Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce?674

Elite Medicale?222

Ermington Associates?100

Egkijius Valiauga?863

Fife Imaging Associates?903

Fountain Court Apartments?100

Football Safety Officers?230

GF Capital Solutions?337

John Gibson?2,520

Glenham Property?100

Graeme Rankin Sports Mgmt.?12,000

Green Star Media?77

Greentech Sportsturf?1,056

G4S?12,057

GroupCall Ltd.?210

HM Revenue - VAT?0

HM Revenue?1,881,068

Hamilton & Brydie?144

Hectic Life?52

HBJ Gateley Wareing?100

Herriot Watt?145,655

Highlander Kilt Hire?430

Hitachi Capital?7

Holiday Inn Aberdeen?58

Homespring Ltd?499

Sven Housten?40

HoMFC Shareholder Association?5,030

Impact Signs?6,499

InterLax?234

Interface En?100

James Armstrong & Co?1,520

Johnston Carmichael?100

Jane Lofthouse Johnson?410

James Sandison?680

J Thomson Colour Printers?100

Kauno Futbolo?13,431

Key Sports Management?23,049

Korelita?52,610

KPMG Hungary?1,190

Lady Haigs Poppy Fund?185

Lietuvos Rytas?37

Livingston FC?282

Liverpool FC?46,625

Llyods TSB?17,165

Lex Autolease?1,159

Lochgreen Hotel?510

Lyco Direct Ltd.?1,822

Milson Capital Corp?1,223,989

Ian Maclennan?335

McCraes Battalion Trust?100

Dr Carrie McCrea?760

Tony McGill?19,625

Dr Scott McKie?700

McRae of Gorgie?560

Meridan Hospital?790

Dr Andrew Murray?250

Musselburgh Athletic FC?5,790

Michael Page International?100

NHS Lothian?75

NHS Fife ?739

North Lanarkshire Council?100

Northgate Vechile Hire?100

Nuffield Health?4,645

OG Lawfirm?5,000

Orange?5,896

PHS Group?1,110

Pulsant Scotland?240

Paton Plant Ltd?3,290

Pendrich Height Services?6,552

Performing Right Society?13,995

Pitch International?4,746

PPL Sport & Leisure?1,325

PPL?4,133

Premier Sports?4,836

ProKit?100

ProAmica?34,899

Professor Ernest Schiders?2,410

Rapide Communication?176

Respublikos Investicija?62

Runos Vertimal?43

RWN Orthopaedics?100

Ryden Lettings?100

Rigby Taylor Ltd.?1,564

Robert Graeme Wilson?150

Spie Matthew?2,436

Spire Healthcare?3,118

Scottish Water?100

Steve Hutchison?3,430

Scottish Police Authority?18,585

Savills?20,602

Scottish Ambulance Services?2,454

Scomac Catering Equip.?100

Scottish Power (Stadium)?9,544

Scottish Power (Ticket Office)?5,467

Scottish Power (Admin Block)?1,254

Scottish Gas Business?347

Scrubbers Laundry?162

SDMS?411

Securevent Security?12,309

SFA?5,011

Shanks Waste Mgmt.?1,211

Scottish Hydro Electric?139

Jordan Shearer?90

Shred-it?457

Sky Business?100

Slaters?100

SNS Group?1,281

Spectator Seating?13,005

Speedy Power?100

Sportsmasters?1,648

Sporting ID?100

Sports Medicine Uraea AB?2,700

SRM Hearts?19,853

Scottish Power?100

St Andrews First Aid?364

Stenhousemuir FC?12,900

Stellar Football Ltd?5,750

Streamline Print Mgmt.?418

Superturas?26,636

Scottish Youth Football Assoc.?1,700

T.G Baker Sound?2,656

ThyssenKnapp Elevator?3,378

City of Edinburgh Council?90,715

City of Edinburgh Council (for flats)?2,631

The Edinburgh Clinic?557

Newspaper Licensing Agency?1,428

Talk Talk?5,548

The Rangers FC?1,410

Ticketmaster?33,112

TNT UK?8

TNT Post?56

Trichem?1,380

Technology Services Group?1,967

Turnstile Systems?810

UAB litcargus?1,166

UK Football Academy?228

Unum?2,300

UAB Ukio?8,151,497

Veecom Systems?3,525

Viola?290

Vodafone Connect?343

Wallace Brown/Langstane?956

Weatherseal?42

Western Saab?500

Dr David Whitaker?500

Scott Wilson?1,000

Yorkshire Clinic?2,562

NEVER LET THEM FORGET. THE TEAM WITH NO SHAME

I had this on a FB chat but the boys no obsessed likes. I can confirm I know of no debtors to h1b5 fc.

When we won the Scottish Cup in 1956 I don't recall us being in debt, I don't recall us having highly paid players stolen from other clubs, I remember a bunch of lads mainly from the Edinburgh and Fife area who had skill and chemistry and a desire to win. No cheating. Even in those far gone days our Terrible Trio outdone their legendary Famous Five who won nothing that Hearts hadn't won in the same era. I learned in 1956 the ecstasy of winning the big one, I was fortunate enough to have numerous repeats of the same ecstasy, sure people are hurting, but unlike any Hibs supporters my age, I will go to my maker with that glorious history, what will they take, just the glory of a team that humiliated them through the years being punished for being in financial trouble, and that they beat a team of Under 20's. St Peter will have to leave the pearly gates for a break after he has laughed at listening to poor old Hibby's fitba' life story.

Archived