Uh oh!

The Old Tolbooth

Any chance of a link to a credible news site? Cheers. :thumbsup:

i had a little scout about that site. deary me. the comments section is nothing but the tinfoil hat brigade.

The disclaimer at the bottom :rofl:

At the same time, back in the real world, TEPCO and the Japanese government don't exactly fill me with confidence.

Kalamazoo Jambo

Can you please link to a credible news site. Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Any chance of a link to a credible news site? Cheers. :thumbsup:

I think it's a no :(

i had a little scout about that site. deary me. the comments section is nothing but the tinfoil hat brigade.

No chance of that on JKB. Here's the decorating job Dexter and I did on the JKB Situation Room:

uzQSGHX.jpg

No chance of that on JKB. Here's the decorating job Dexter and I did on the JKB Situation Room:

uzQSGHX.jpg

Christ, that must've taken some amount of kit-kat wrappers.

D'ya think there's a meeting of one of this conspiracy clubs where they all get together with coat hangers on the roof and their tin foil hats where one of the member's mums never had any tin foil so she sent him off with clingfilm on his napper?

Probably not.

D'ya think there's a meeting of one of this conspiracy clubs where they all get together with coat hangers on the roof and their tin foil hats where one of the member's mums never had any tin foil so she sent him off with clingfilm on his napper?

I got thrown out of conspiracy theory club at school. Some mothers are just lousy.

:sob:

The Old Tolbooth

Sorry, I headed off to bed after I posted that last night, I had a quick Google search at there's a few links kicking around, not sure if any of them are suitable enough for the "fine taste" brigade on here though :P

Nah seriously, I had a brief read through that and didn't even read the comments at the bottom, some of them are stoaters!!

No smoke without fire though eh? :peepwall:

I hear they meet every other Saturday at Parkhead :thumbsup:

Archived