JJ in the home dugout, looked the part.

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Vlad get your finger out!! JJ, Robbo and a.n.other dream team would do for me!!!!

(Why does "shaggy" wear a trakkie for every game and then on the day we have a Testimonial he turns up in a tin flute??? Was he going out for a meal with Clum after the game?)

JJ ROBBO LOCKE ADAM FLOGEL FULTON

RID OF ALL THE OTHERS KEEP MURRAY AS HE SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT HES DOING BUT THAT WOULD BE A DREAM TEAM THAT HAVE HEARTS IN THEIR HEART AND CARE FOR OUR CLUB AND WANT IT TO DO WELL, THEY ALSO HAVE ALOT OF DIFFRENT CONTACTS SO COULD BE USEFULL??

super_vlad
JJ ROBBO LOCKE ADAM FLOGEL FULTON

RID OF ALL THE OTHERS KEEP MURRAY AS HE SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT HES DOING BUT THAT WOULD BE A DREAM TEAM THAT HAVE HEARTS IN THEIR HEART AND CARE FOR OUR CLUB AND WANT IT TO DO WELL, THEY ALSO HAVE ALOT OF DIFFRENT CONTACTS SO COULD BE USEFULL??

Adam is the same guy who lived off that goal, i can't believe we were suckered into paying him 10 k a week ! he never kicked a ball in anger after the ink was dried !

Vlad get your finger out!! JJ, Robbo and a.n.other dream team would do for me!!!!

(Why does "shaggy" wear a trakkie for every game and then on the day we have a Testimonial he turns up in a tin flute??? Was he going out for a meal with Clum after the game?)

A N Other.............

Sandy Clark

Did a great job with the younsters and then the 1st team until booted to make way for McLean.

About time he was back at Tynie !!

:cool:

Walter Bishop
Adam is the same guy who lived off that goal, i can't believe we were suckered into paying him 10 k a week ! he never kicked a ball in anger after the ink was dried !

Totally agree, had this argument yesterday, ok he scored a cup winning goal, but after that he drained the club of the best part of a million quid!!!

Cut The Crap
Totally agree, had this argument yesterday, ok he scored a cup winning goal, but after that he drained the club of the best part of a million quid!!!

At least that sort of nonsense has stopped under vlad!

Oh...wait... :sad:

I know for a fact that JJ did not do the deal with Adam. He was off to Aberdeen and put his offer on the table and said beat that and I'll stay...................The Pieman beat the offer. JJ was for once lost for words. The Pieman lost all credibility at that point with JJ and that caused the demise that led to his sacking. The Pieman has tried ever since to blame JJ for all the big money signings. All JJ did was find the men he wanted and the deals were all concluded by the Pieman!

I disagree, I think he did a lot of tireless work and was the best space making player we ever had.

winston churchill
I disagree, I think he did a lot of tireless work and was the best space making player we ever had.

after he got his four year contract,he spent more time finding space in the treatment room that he did on the pitch.

I would take JJ and BB Back they would shake the branches off the tree and empty out the deadwood.

Problem is JJ Would and could not put up with Vlads interferance.

If he was put in charge and left to get on with it im sure he would get the best out off the players we have, and organise them properly.

Too me thats all Walter Smith has done at Rankers, JJ Could do a great job if given the chance.

"We will bring in an Experienced manager with experience of the Scottish game"

JJ ?:)

kingantti1874
I would take JJ and BB Back they would shake the branches off the tree and empty out the deadwood.

Problem is JJ Would and could not put up with Vlads interferance.

If he was put in charge and left to get on with it im sure he would get the best out off the players we have, and organise them properly.

Too me thats all Walter Smith has done at Rankers, JJ Could do a great job if given the chance.

"We will bring in an Experienced manager with experience of the Scottish game"

JJ ?:)

jj yes bb gtf

Archived