Walker

jayjay

Played for it. Might have actually got a own if he had tried to take on his man. Boy left his leg in.

Hate it when a player does that. Wrong mentality.

scots civil war

was clean through if he had stayed on his feet instead of having the mindset to go down

there are some of those boys lacking in ******* braincells over at tyney and he is one of em

jesus wept,he has what it takes to go past defenders quite easily and takes that route

il say it as he has done it on a few occasions now

**** !!!!!

allystrachan

Does my head in when you have already beat the man. Chelsea player done it today too when he had an open goal. Defo the wrong mentality!

Bowmans_Boot

I thought it was a penalty. tbh. Given that he was kicked up and down the pitch the entire game is it any wonder that he went down easily?

Thought he was a bit unlucky. In the heat of the game that the minutes are ticking, many a defender would have stuck their leg out in a moment where they don't want to be the player that lets someone go past them and be at blame.

I can relate to it, tbh.

Guest C00l K1d

Its getting taught at school boy level

When I played for Hutchie all they ever shouted was to play for a foul and stay down if you go down. I presumed to make it look like you were actually hurt

Tbf i dont think he set out on going for a pen,but when he felt slight contact,hes hit the deck theatrically,,in saying that though,it was a pen imo

Its getting taught at school boy level

When I played for Hutchie all they ever shouted was to play for a foul and stay down if you go down. I presumed to make it look like you were actually hurt

Hutchie are horrible cheats. Always have been, always will be.

Benny Factor

Never a penalty. He changed the direction of his body without contact, which was the reason he got booked for diving.

Tbf i dont think he set out on going for a pen,but when he felt slight contact,hes hit the deck theatrically,,in saying that though,it was a pen imo

No matter how he goes down it was a pen.

He played the way the ref was refereeing the game, he had watched Collins throw himself to the deck anytime he caught glimpse of a maroon jersey, so Walker was entitled to hit the deck WHEN BROUGHT DOWN by McGivern.

hearts_crazy

Dive or not, there was contact. Seen them given. In fact one was given at the other end tonight, that was no more a penalty than our claim. There was contact, but the player made the most of it.

i knew he was going to end up on the turf as soon as he went at his defender. unfortunately the defender knew this too and pulled out meaning jamie had to dive. it was a tactical choice in the same way that suso made a tactical choice of driving at kujabi in the cup final as soon as he was on a yellow.

sure there was contact, but that doesnt mean it's a foul and it certainly doesnt constitute hitting the deck.

Guest C00l K1d

Hutchie are horrible cheats. Always have been, always will be.

Yep.

I was first approached by them to make up numbers for a friendly.. Or so I thought

Turns out it was a cup game and it was for the year below me.

They then signed me for my age group and then binned me after all their regular players came back of their summer holidays. They don't give a shite about developing kids.

Jambof3tornado

Lazy ******* again. Needs dropped as he just isn't interested 80% of the time. Smith did more in 1 run that Jamie did all night!

Diadora Van Basten

Is needing a word in his lug. That's 3 or 4 times he's been booked for diving.

Agreed he also needs to start working back.

Lazy ******* again. Needs dropped as he just isn't interested 80% of the time. Smith did more in 1 run that Jamie did all night!

:cornette:

eh

No

hearts_crazy

Utter bollocks

scots civil war

he just aint fit enough and ball watches,altho has easily what it takes

a decent coach would have knocked that shit out of him by now

Jambof3tornado

Thank **** somebody else sees it.

Central Belt 1874

Agreed. I hope its just that he is not fit enough as that talent he has will never be fully realised.

scots civil war

coz he watches too much footy on the telly mate.

all em kids at hearts are young and impressionable

time for them to learn a **** of a lot from this ding dong tonite

hoping that mr locke isnt encouraging this sort of shit either (sounds like trolling that one doesnt it)

Bowmans_Boot

Jesus, Jamie Walker is interested 100% of the time, I can guarantee you. If he is booted up and down the pitch all night then that may have an effect on him, no?

Jambof3tornado

Jesus, Jamie Walker is interested 100% of the time, I can guarantee you. If he is booted up and down the pitch all night then that may have an effect on him, no?

He wasnt booted up and down. Rarely offered mchattie any help and failed to stop a single cross coming in coz he is too slow to react. Talent isn't in doubt but his attitude stinks. If he was lithuanian he would be torn to shreds on here.

What did he create tonight?

He needs to stop, will be labeled a diver and any 'weak' pens that could go his way will not

Plus its not hearts class! (although shows he's committed I suppose -Not that Im doubting he's not.. but I needed to add a positive.. y'know)

I was at the game do not seen it on TV but you have to ask why he would want to go down

to win a penalty.

Bowmans_Boot

He wasnt booted up and down. Rarely offered mchattie any help and failed to stop a single cross coming in coz he is too slow to react. Talent isn't in doubt but his attitude stinks. If he was lithuanian he would be torn to shreds on here.

He was booted up and down the pitch. He was (yet again) our only attacking threat and tonight was hindered by the referee who let hibs assault him all night.

Great prospect.

It was a penalty.

But he should have tried to stay on his feet.

Said all season he' s too lazy and doesn't look fit, he ' s left McHattie exposed on countless occasions which has cost us dear. No doubting he has ability and ghosts past men with ease. He MUST work harder and stop " making the most" of challenges, he now has a reputation and the SFA don' t need excuses to shove it right up us. Management need to have a word in his shell- like!

Sorry but IMO never a penalty. It was a dive. Played for the penalty but never got it. Shit happens.

He's crap

Behave. There's only one player in our team that when he get's the ball we stand up in anticipation of something happening. That player is Jamie Walker.

willie wallace

He is obviously not one of your favourites and that is fair enough but he is a forward and not a midfield player.He should be playing further up the park without having to worry about tracking back.Most weeks he is our only attacking player and we should make the most of it.

Jamie is a true Hearts fan trying his best to get us out of the bad situation. Don't doubt his quality or loyalty to the cause.

Jambof3tornado

He is obviously not one of your favourites and that is fair enough but he is a forward and not a midfield player.He should be playing further up the park without having to worry about tracking back.Most weeks he is our only attacking player and we should make the most of it.

Smith got to us a goal tonight and was also back helping mchattie out. Why doesnt jamie have to do the same?

I want him to succeed at hearts but lack of competition for his place has made him complacent.

it was a pen he was tripped, thats a foul all day long and if it happens in the box its a pen......

He wasnt tripped. The defender pulls out and walker is the one who makes contact with him. That's why it's called simulation technically and not just diving. Walker simulated a foul.

Glamorgan Jambo

He started off well but faded badly in the 2nd half.

I think the ref called the penalty incident right.

Winston Ingram

Can't actually remember the others but amongst the 3/4 you speak of will be one at Tannadice which was a blatant foul on Walker and yet he was booked for diving.

Archived