See when that game comes around when we get relegated

scott_jambo

Gonnae no greet on the tele like big jessies.

It's obviously coming so try and show some decorum. Clap the players off and sing that we will "aye be back up".

Yes, it's a set back but we should be celebrating that the club will (hopefully) be back on an even keel after 30 odd years of being one bank managers phone call away from an asset strip.

Dan im furious with the team, the owner and mismanagement not to mention the coaching staff at the moment. However when i can travel to the games i do. If you "wont be back" go and do your gloryhunting somewhere else.

The team just need to get their act together and win some matches. Locke needs to go back to the way we played at celtic park against the rest of the teams and try and grind out a couple of wins but don't lose 2 goals and chuck the towel in.

We are never going to outplay teams with the squad we have but we could be a lot harder to beat. We are not even drawing matches.

I won't be back.

Agreed. 1st division is a bridge too far for this fan.

WTF is that all about?

Some people really need to think about things a bit more.

Bit gob-smacked by some of the crap that people type on here but quotes like these just defy all logic. Why do you even support Hearts in the first place given that we have hardly had a prolific history of winning trophy after trophy?

Jambof3tornado

I dont give a shit what league we play in. The fact that we must be weaker before we can become stronger fills my heart with hope.

Look at our tremendous support and our fantastic home. Now imagine that in a few months time we could be relatively debt free and leading the way in how scottish teams should be run.

We are Hearts and no matter what we are coming back bigger and better than we have been in the last 30 years!

WTF is that all about?

Bit gob-smacked by some of the crap that people type on here but quotes like these just defy all logic. Why do you even support Hearts in the first place given that we have hardly had a prolific history of winning trophy after trophy?

They're probably at the wind up but if they're not the two of them can G T F.

Dagger Is Back

"I'll not be back when we're in the first division."

Aww diddums.

Ah well at least you know who you can rely on and to what extent.

As long as there is a "Heart of Mid Lothian" football team at the end of this season, that is all that matters!

Not what league we are playing in!!!

Ill be there with bells on and to be honest im quite looking forward to it! It'll be a cracking competitive league but Ill really miss watching us pump hibs at every opportunity though!!

kingantti1874

Ill be there with bells on and to be honest im quite looking forward to it! It'll be a cracking competitive league but Ill really miss watching us pump hibs at every opportunity though!!

Bizarrely I'm also looking fwd to it.. I dont know if it's just because it should coincide with a fresh start for the club, no debt, different people, no more going to games and talking about shite...

We need to get back to the football. It's supposed to be fun..

A fresh start for the whole club

As long as there is a "Heart of Mid Lothian" football team at the end of this season, that is all that matters!

Not what league we are playing in!!!

I'd rather have a Heart of Midlothian tbh.

forget the tears my scarf will be launched on the pitch the day we go down :bucktooth:

Followed I hope by yourself and many more running straight for the away fans and any polis, tae gie a right guid batterin'. We're mental we're barmy ...

But seriously, I'll be back (woo hoo). 1st Div, cannae wait actually. Saying that, I'll no doubt go to the first few and realise it's total and complete shite, jack it in and spend the rest of the year with me mates at the pub cheering on my kiddlie-on English teams.

Obviously I'll still go to the Rangers games - cannae miss a chance to sing the Sash, with big brother. Barrie.

forget the tears my scarf will be launched on the pitch the day we go down :bucktooth:

can I have it instead santa never got me a new one

Get collecting these scarfs and getr them on Ebay for the extra cash

:jjyay:

I'll hold onto mine for when we come back up or reach a cup semi/final.

Prince Buaben

I'll hold onto mine for when we come back up or reach a cup semi/final.

Luckily I have 2 scarfs in the house. 1 to thrown when we go down and 1 for when we come back up.

rab obanheartsno1

the only thing ill miss is pumping the hobos 4 times a season,unless we get them in the Scottish cup,hearts fan till I die

1st division will be a good laugh for a season or 2. The fact is we are one if the biggest teams in the country and in a few years order will be restored. I'm gonna enjoy travelling to wee grounds for a while. However this squad won't get out the first division as it is, Sevco or no Sevco.

I can only assume the posters who are looking "forward to it " haven't been and done it before !!

It'll hurt like hell the game that puts us down

Dagger Is Back

I dont give a shit what league we play in. The fact that we must be weaker before we can become stronger fills my heart with hope.

Look at our tremendous support and our fantastic home. Now imagine that in a few months time we could be relatively debt free and leading the way in how scottish teams should be run.

We are Hearts and no matter what we are coming back bigger and better than we have been in the last 30 years!

Sums it up nicely for me. If we do go down, it will be very pleasing to meet the likes of Killie etc. again. What goes around comes around

I can only assume the posters who are looking "forward to it " haven't been and done it before !!

I've done the 1st division each time we went down and have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. I was quite young though, but the away games in particular were great fun.

However, after witnessing European nights at Tynie, and seeing us compete at the top of the league, I'm in do doubt it's going to be a sore one.

1 season could still be fun. 2 would be horrific. More than 2 doesn't even bare thinking about.

Aye, it was magical going to Fir park and Paisley twice a year, year after year. It was ******* tedious.

I remember crying at Dens Park all these years ago - I was 26.

Doubt if i will cry at the end of this season but I will be gutted and sad.

I do not expect any magical return to the top league in Scotland ( whatever it will be called )

3 or 4 Seasons before HMFC return ( at best )

The only tears I've shed this season are surrounding the agreement which sees Hearts relatively debt free and in new ownership.

Tears of joy.

Unfortunately, relegation is part of this process.

No tears of pain for this chump.

My wee laddie on the other hand.

:facepalm:

He' ll no hold out on that day.

Poor wee **** that he is.

The only tears I've shed this season are surrounding the agreement which sees Hearts relatively debt free and in new ownership.

Tears of joy.

Unfortunately, relegation is part of this process.

No tears of pain for this chump.

My wee laddie on the other hand.

:facepalm:

He' ll no hold out on that day.

Poor wee **** that he is.

I've been there Craigie. I remember being a wee laddie greetin when Forfar pumped us out the SC at Tynie many years ago, and then that fortnight in '86 left me heartbroken.

But all the failures and disappointments along the way made 16/05/98 one of the most special days of my life.

The wee man will be hurting, but it will just make our next success even more special for him.

I've been there Craigie. I remember being a wee laddie greetin when Forfar pumped us out the SC at Tynie many years ago, and then that fortnight in '86 left me heartbroken.

But all the failures and disappointments along the way made 16/05/98 one of the most special days of my life.

The wee man will be hurting, but it will just make our next success even more special for him.

That must have hurt badly mate.

Fortunately my son & daughter, in just their second full season as ST holders, were part of the semi/final of 2012.

Something I never dreamed would happen for quite a number of years when they first started coming to games with me.

Times are pretty shite right now. And as you say, it's been a road some have been down before. But ironically, I wouldn't have changed any of it.

When we are eventually back at the top and winning trophies again, I'll know that my lot have supported the club in various ways, all the way through this period.

I'll probably go to Easter Road until we're back in the top division.

You're a very bad man

:rofl: :rofl:

I should probably have put a wee smiley emoticon after my post. ;)

portobellojambo1

I am giving the benefit of the doubt to those who say they will walk away, however if they are being truthful then:

940831_378709332274442_1283508381_n.jpg

I do not expect any magical return to the top league in Scotland ( whatever it will be called )

3 or 4 Seasons before HMFC return ( at best )

I have seen comments like this from a few posters...what are the factors that make you think 3 or 4 seasons?

I accept the unique challenge of next season as we will be up against a Sevco side that will continue to spend at a completely disproportionate level to the competition but we will also be in this category (compared to the rest of the Championship). The added bonus of a play off means that a single year return is quite possible.

I should probably have put a wee smiley emoticon after my post. ;)

For mentioning that place..this one would've been adequate :001_9898:

alwaysthereinspirit

Gonnae no greet on the tele like big jessies.

It's obviously coming so try and show some decorum. Clap the players off and sing that we will "aye be back up".

Yes, it's a set back but we should be celebrating that the club will (hopefully) be back on an even keel after 30 odd years of being one bank managers phone call away from an asset strip.

Imagine some way, some how taking it all the way to the last game of the season. We win or draw and we stay up.

Now imagine the same scenario and we give up a last minute goal to lose and go down. You could then smile all weekend as you plan your away trips for next season.

No thanks. I'll stick to being absolutely gutted.

WTF is that all about?

This.... Worse than Hobo's in my book.

I have seen comments like this from a few posters...what are the factors that make you think 3 or 4 seasons?

I accept the unique challenge of next season as we will be up against a Sevco side that will continue to spend at a completely disproportionate level to the competition but we will also be in this category (compared to the rest of the Championship). The added bonus of a play off means that a single year return is quite possible.

I agree re next year, my worry after that though is that, yes we might be spending more but a fair chunk of that will be on things that other teams won't be.... The academy, Tynie (biggest stadium in league?), Edinburgh rates etc etc... So while we might be able to spend more, we might actually be on a par with other teams on what we can spend on the actual team.

Add to that there's some supporters looking forward to cheaper season tickets which will make all this worse when we need to maximise player spend and could maybe cause us to take even longer to get back up to where we should be.

I'll probably go to Easter Road until we're back in the top division.

Yeah? I'm going to start going to Ibrox, because I support Rangers really...

Aye, it was magical going to Fir park and Paisley twice a year, year after year. It was ******* tedious.

That's more to do with the league set ups which is shit however if you think it's going to be good I admire your optimism but forgive me for being a bit sceptical of it

Archived