Section N loyals..............

Clerry Jambo

Clerry Jambo

Thought there was a great turnout from the Section N'ers on Saturday - fairly full as usual - But section G you were a disgrace, WHERE WERE U!!!!!!!!!!;)

Pete Seeger

Tynie. And from memory i beleive the only bit of atmosphere to come from the ground was G as usual. Section N, your having a laugh

Clerry Jambo
Tynie. And from memory i beleive the only bit of atmosphere to come from the ground was G as usual. Section N, your having a laugh

Great impression of Hibs fans party piece by the Section G'ers on Saturday - dressed as seats was brilliant:p

Didn't the club announce that Section G wasn't being opened?

Might explain why it was empty.

Gerd Muller

I have a season ticket in Section N. However the game was pish so I left at half time.

I sit in Section G and I was there, but then again I only moved over to G because my seat in Section N got knocked down.

It's cringeworthy when people in G try the "Section N, you're having a laugh" patter. G isn't a patch on N and never will be.

kingdannyb

I'm a Section G'er and wasn't there on saturday cos I was on holiday.

Wouldn't have gone anyway, not cos we're pish (I'm used to that) but with no title or european place or relegation at stake all the games after the spilt became meaningless therefore they were no more than friendlies and I hate friendlies.

Call me a poor Jambo if you like but I've only missed three home games in the last three years until we ended up in the post-split bottom six.

By the way, home many were left at the final whistle ?

mulleted_jambo
I sit in Section G and I was there, but then again I only moved over to G because my seat in Section N got knocked down.

It's cringeworthy when people in G try the "Section N, you're having a laugh" patter. G isn't a patch on N and never will be.

Spot on my man.

I was in section N before the seats got taken away and now sit in G.

Having experienced them both section N was better by miles!!!!!

Spot on my man.

I was in section N before the seats got taken away and now sit in G.

Having experienced them both section N was better by miles!!!!!

To be fair, Section G has been rubbish since N shut down.

05/06 was the peak for Section G.

I'm a Section G'er and wasn't there on saturday cos I was on holiday.

Wouldn't have gone anyway, not cos we're pish (I'm used to that) but with no title or european place or relegation at stake all the games after the spilt became meaningless therefore they were no more than friendlies and I hate friendlies.

Call me a poor Jambo if you like but I've only missed three home games in the last three years until we ended up in the post-split bottom six.

By the way, home many were left at the final whistle ?

not a poor jambo - just like the rest of us - peed off. I was there and wish I wasnt, no fight or commitment from any of our players. Was pathetic. My hibby mate went cos i had a spare ticket and he couldnt beleive the lack of "team spirit" from our team

And at full time there was very few left, maybe 3000ish? I sit at the back of gorgie and at full time i could of walked down the steps with no delay.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Thought there was a great turnout from the Section N'ers on Saturday - fairly full as usual - But section G you were a disgrace, WHERE WERE U!!!!!!!!!!;)

In my seat. ;)

i had a ticket in lower g this year after they took my seat in lower N away!

G is not a patch on N a few years ago!

Clerry Jambo

PS - also meant to congratulate the "Corporate Loyals" - that was a decent turnout on Saturday - much better than the G'ers:rolleyes:

PS - also meant to congratulate the "Corporate Loyals" - that was a decent turnout on Saturday - much better than the G'ers:rolleyes:

That was because I am sure it was a BOGOF !!!!!

Nookie Bear

There were a fair few less Section N'rs in the ground once Robocop set about us.

Officer 3577: you're the sort of cop that gives the police a bad name.

:evilno:

Section N is still good for banter, but it was better when the other bit was open aswell. Created far more noise than we do now. To be fair the atmosphere has been fairly dull all season, except the bigger games. If we get a run going next season with the help of a manager and decent players, then Im looking forward to the 'We are Unbeatable' chants again. How brilliant was that?

That copper was a bit of a Hilary Swank but it was the last game of the season and nothing to play for. If it was Hibs we were playing he could of caused more hassle and possibly a load of folk going mental.

The Old Tolbooth

They should rebuild section N, it provided a superb atmosphere to get section G going and the banter back and forward was brilliant. I'll never forget the night we beat Aberdeen to clinch 2nd spot, it was brilliant watching it bounce up and down and even the dons fans appreciated it,

It just hasn't been the same since. :(

Archived