Where did you sit then?

Cigaro

Buffalo Bill
Seeing as probably no one was in their regular seat, where did we all end up?

I sat in row three of Section G. Not too bad a view. Must be mental down there on derby day.

Buffalo Bill

Say What Again

I sat in the Ellwyn Hotel.

Great view of the Celtic/Hibs - Wigan/Man U games :)

T2 row A

jamborossi, we were in 8 & 9, you couldn't have been too far away?

nikki & her brood were a few seats along from us

JamboRossi79
T2 row A

jamborossi, we were in 8 & 9, you couldn't have been too far away?

nikki & her brood were a few seats along from us

Nope indeed Bev, we were in 19-22 so just along from us.

We had the Czech flag.

Great day out.

John Robertson Suite. And I had a shift in the exec lounge, all the trophies were there :)

Folk must've wondered who the scruff was ;)

We were in F row 13.

Completely different perspective on Tynie from there. Grown so used to sitting in X that F was a change again. Looks a lot smaller from there.:D

D row 8, good view, Im usually F 24, so made a change being near the pitch. Wouldnt mind being there next season, but as someone i know told me i was in his seat, no chance :)

WeeToonJambo

Section P, Row R. Normally Section P Row J, so not too different - just closer to the seagull nesting on the roof!

marshallschunkychicken

In the main stand, section Q I think.

Totally forgot how bad the knee room is, I had to rest my legs over the seats in front. Still got it in terms of atmosphere though.

Thoroughly enjoyed the whole occasion. It's funny how one game can make you really happy and kind of sad at the same time.

tosheeturtle

I was in my usual seat section T2 row D... was strange seeing loads of different faces and people wandering confused as to where they were sitting lol

Clerry Jambo

Section A row 16 - good view.

Used to have a season ticket in Section B before moving to Section N and was a great seat.

In the house - still too near Prhessley though :mad:

Does the lady doth protest too much? We all know if you saw him in the street you'd be doey eyed and stuttering "Mr P-p-p-p-pressley sir! Can I have your autograph? It's for the bairn really." :rolleyes:

Walter Bishop
We were in F row 13.

Completely different perspective on Tynie from there. Grown so used to sitting in X that F was a change again. Looks a lot smaller from there.:D

Thats where i sit!!

I was in section E row 4, great seat and great view!!

Fat Striker

Was in Section E a few rows back from that guy who does the 'warm-up' before the game and at half time with the players. You must know who I mean!

He clapped just about every pass on the day. Although it was amusing to watch I would hate to be stuck next to someone like that for a season!

Commander Harris

near the top of section G.

Good view, shame there was a few young neds up the back who were just there to **** people off and kick the seats.

Section B row 19 :)

Nice view ...............but probably ?200 more than my usual seat in Section T

Craigieboy

N2. Right behind the dug out.

Took a new Hearts ball that I got as a pressie & had it signed by all the 98 team. The official staff were great & took it down the tunnel at half time, no trouble.

Was chufffed.

Good day out.

Bordeaux 03

Section F. Loved the cushioned seats would be great on a winters day to keep your bum warm. Was a bit of a strain to see though if the play went past the halfway line.

Does the lady doth protest too much? We all know if you saw him in the street you'd be doey eyed and stuttering "Mr P-p-p-p-pressley sir! Can I have your autograph? It's for the bairn really." :rolleyes:

You may have a point, does Elvis give these guys strange feelings that they can't deal with??

A bit of denial amongst some posters on here perhaps

We were in F row 13.

How strange !

We also sat in F, row 13. Our usual seats are also in X. Spooky...lol

Did you see the guy at half time that had lost his seat? Walking round block F with 3 cups of juice in his hands and it turned out his seat was in G Ha ha. Best bit was when he phoned for assistance. pmsl.

How strange !

We also sat in F, row 13. Our usual seats are also in X. Spooky...lol

Did you see the guy at half time that had lost his seat? Walking round block F with 3 cups of juice in his hands and it turned out his seat was in G Ha ha. Best bit was when he phoned for assistance. pmsl.

:laugh:

Yeah. Couldnt have been much juice left as he poured most of it over the steps.:D

near the top of section G.

Good view, shame there was a few young neds up the back who were just there to **** people off and kick the seats.

We were in section G row 14, what happend up the back? We saw some young guys being ejected. They were hanging around after the game too.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Was in Section C, Row 26. Excellent view of the match from up there.

Usually sit in Section W.

Was in Section G Row 8 Seat 10...usually in T2 enclosure of the main stand. Took me back as I used to sit in the Wheatfield a few years ago before I moved to the cheap seats!

Spent a few seconds contemplating if there was a bush growing on the main stand roof until deciding that there must be a very tall tree in the grounds of the nursery behind the stand!

always a jambo

I ended up in Block C Row 21. I'm normally in D Row 4.

Not a bad view from up there though.

:):):)

yvonnejambo
Was in Section C, Row 26. Excellent view of the match from up there.

Usually sit in Section W.

We were row 30 sec C, thats some fitness test doing those stairs every week! Comfy and good view but I will still be back in upper T next season

Does anyne not think about how much Hearts must have missed out on revenue yesterday? Nothing left at any kiosk 15 mins into game, the shop closed and programmes sold out well before match started.

lower B, normally lower C, 1 section along but it's such a different view, you're so much closer to the goals but the halfway line looks so far away, I wouldn't swap it for my seat.

And the award for most dismal thread topic of the century goes to...............

rossthejambo

i was in section P. not really the same as section V but it was a wee bit noisier (altho thats not difficult). wasnt a bad view if you excuse the pillars

Archived