Fulton 80-90 - 5

Skacel 46-90 - 6

Goncalves 44-90 - 5

Quitongo 30-59 - 6

Cesnauskis 60-90 - 7

Pospisil 41-90 - 6

Tall 37-90 - 5

Robson (Brellier) 89-90 - 9

12 subs JJ made (if he had 100% control of course;)) Most of them however did envolve Fulton and Robbo.

Banks 1-76 -5

Thomson 1-57 5

Berra 1-90 6

Rapnik 1-90 6

Wallace 1-90 5

Cesnaukis 1-24 4

McGowan 1-90 6

Palazuelos 1-90 6

Kingston 1-59 7

Ivaskevicius 1-45 6

Ridgers 77-90 4

Karipidis 58-90 4

Husband 25-90 5

Screpis 60-90 6

Sives 46-90 5

I thought we seen really good play, the long diagonal balls by Kingston to Ivaskevicius and McCann to Cesnauskis were excellent, a great strike by Screpis for the 4th, Mole took his goals well and good to see Rudi and Robbie score today.

Ryan Gosling

As ludicrous as I find the mere suggestion of match ratings -

you gave Flogel a total of 4.5?

Taking things like age and active playing into account, he gave a masterclass. At least an 8.

EDIT: FFS Fulton 5?

Come on man, that's ridiculous.

As ludicrous as I find the mere suggestion of match ratings -

you gave Flogel a total of 4.5?

Taking things like age and active playing into account, he gave a masterclass. At least an 8.

EDIT: FFS Fulton 5?

Come on man, that's ridiculous.

You're right, Fulton gets an 2.

As for Flogel, maybe it was where I was sitting but I didn't see much of him, I'll bump it up to a 6.

Fulton was alright today, he had a good couple of runs but there was no end product :P

You're right, Fulton gets an 2.

As for Flogel, maybe it was where I was sitting but I didn't see much of him, I'll bump it up to a 6.

Fulton was alright today, he had a good couple of runs but there was no end product :P

was laughing at baggio comments made by scott wilson and someone passing by at half time

random voice "wheres stevie fulton gone? a wee lie down or heading to the buffet?"

scott wilson "probably both!"

Thought Ritchie looked good at the back, hard to believe he is no longer playing.

Can't believe Locke is still playing.

I will give Salvatori, Hamilton and Rousset joint man of the match.

Sal because he looked the coolest man on the planet, hamilton because he did what we miss these days:played with a smile on his face and Rousset for being Rousset.

best 8quid i have spent on Hearts for about 2.5 years

jimjamjolly
Magic!

Arguing about ratings in a testimonial:rofl:

Leave them alone. It's the first time this year that they've been able to give a player a rating over 5:p

Graham Thomson
Rousett 1-90 - 6

Neilson 1-89 - 8

McPherson 1-32 - 4

Richie 1-90 - 6

Locke 1-45 - 6

Flogel 1-46 - 4

McCann 1-90 - 7

Fulton 1-43 - 5

Salvatori 1-29 - 4

Adam 1-40 - 5

Robbo 1-36 - 4

Hamilton 33-79 - 4

Robbo 80-90 - 4

Aguiar 46-49 - 2

Flogel 50-79 - 5

Fulton 80-90 - 5

Skacel 46-90 - 6

Goncalves 44-90 - 5

Quitongo 30-59 - 6

Cesnauskis 60-90 - 7

Pospisil 41-90 - 6

Tall 37-90 - 5

Robson (Brellier) 89-90 - 9

12 subs JJ made (if he had 100% control of course;)) Most of them however did envolve Fulton and Robbo.

Banks 1-76 -5

Thomson 1-57 5

Berra 1-90 6

Rapnik 1-90 6

Wallace 1-90 5

Cesnaukis 1-24 4

McGowan 1-90 6

Palazuelos 1-90 6

Kingston 1-59 7

Ivaskevicius 1-45 6

Ridgers 77-90 4

Karipidis 58-90 4

Husband 25-90 5

Screpis 60-90 6

Sives 46-90 5

I thought we seen really good play, the long diagonal balls by Kingston to Ivaskevicius and McCann to Cesnauskis were excellent, a great strike by Screpis for the 4th, Mole took his goals well and good to see Rudi and Robbie score today.

YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET A LIFE...IT WAS A FUN DAY FOR GODS SAKE...YOU POST DEFIES BELIEFE.

I'm more drunk than I thought if this is for real!

The only man taking today more seriously than anyone posting ratings was Jamie Mole, serious lack of sense of humour on that lad.

Flogel was outstanding and would walk into any SPL side even at his age.

Magic day.

Graham Thomson
I'm more drunk than I thought if this is for real!

The only man taking today more seriously than anyone posting ratings was Jamie Mole, serious lack of sense of humour on that lad.

Flogel was outstanding and would walk into any SPL side even at his age.

Magic day.

great point, i was going to mention that, Jamie Mole looked like he had the worrys of the world on his shoulders, .as for Tam, brilliant

Charlie-Brown

It's good to read that Mole and Sives (from another thread) tried hard today & treated the game seriously as those kids really need to start proving themselves.

It's good to read that Mole and Sives (from another thread) tried hard today & treated the game seriously as those kids really need to start proving themselves.

There's a time and a place for berating linesmen and moaning at team mates. A testimonial is not one of them. Nice to know he cares though.

Charlie-Brown
There's a time and a place for berating linesmen and moaning at team mates. A testimonial is not one of them. Nice to know he cares though.

Well trying to prove himself obviously means a lot to the kid who's not had any easy time of it in the last 18 months so that's no bad thing in my book. :)

YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET A LIFE...IT WAS A FUN DAY FOR GODS SAKE...YOU POST DEFIES BELIEFE.

What's so unbelieveable about what I wrote?

It was a good day, we saw some good football and some rubbish stuff as well, it's all part of the experience.

And your point about getting a life - what more do you need than a beating heart and the ability to breathe, I'm lucky enough to have both of those so I'll do what I want with them.

Bunny Munro

Am i the only one who thought Quitongo was emmence? Like could walk into hearts first team emmence?

I think where you sit is a big influence in your ratings.

I was in B lower, I seen all of Kingston's and McCann's long balls, they got higher marks than the rest, they were coming right across the field, almost on top of me. Most are saying that Flogel had a good game whereas I didn't see that, he had a very quiet first half IMO, I didn't see him with the ball but as I've said I think it is much to do with seating positions.

Quitongo was alright, he wouldn't walk into the Hearts team, he was selfish at times he could have passed, I know it was a friendly game, therefore should all critisisms and praise be voided?

Archived