A Really Nice and Happy thread.

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

teletubbies_87.jpgJust think, only 1 game left before the season ends and we can all start to do happy summer things (apart from the posters who want to argue about SP).

We can always watch the Euro Championships and listen when Vlad and Rodders spout nonsense about signing some of those on view.

We could also take in a colourful procession or 2 (galas before anyone bites).

I can get the bikes out and take in a few drunken rallies whilst the sun shines (ok, whilst the rains warmer).

I can teach daughter a few more songs as I,m getting fed up of the Hearts Song and Who Are Ya constantly. Incidently, she almost got grounded for standing in the street with a microphone singing the Billy Boys. Someone at school learned her it (she attends an RC school)!

And, due to my fellow Kickbackers teaching me how to cut and paste I can leave you with a cheery photo. Cheery photo made its own way to the top tho, more practice needed!

:fing25:

ToadKiller Dog

i am just back from a weekend at wembely watching the little club of ebbsfleet win their first ever national trophy ,what a great national stadium what an honest and proud support ,respect to all fleet fans and torquay folk i bumped into/got ****ed with ,so dont dare spill your cynicism and scorn on my weekend.

have a great summer and look forward to seeing you all at tynie come august.

Archived