Nade going to Villa

Bomber Harris' Best Mate

Bomber Harris' Best Mate

so I was told - mate whose mate plays for them

big fat useless toaly if you ask me

Who's villa? It is the summer i suppose.

Probably Pancho Villa the Mexican restaurant on the Canongate. Stuff his face with enchiladas.

maroonlegions

if he does stand buy for him being their top scorer and scoring goals for fun.:rolleyes:;)

We could argue till the cows come home about what is "EPL standard".

Nade is not said standard (nor fitness)

This is a non-starter. We'll struggle to offload him for sod-all considering the wage he's on.

More chance of Pinilla being flogged for ?8M than Nade moving to the EPL.

YMMV.

rudi must stay

not suprised at all. A typical O'Neill signing, he's strong but has very little footballing talent. Just like Hartson

If Nade signs for Villa I will attend every Hibs Scottish cup game next season ;)

Gigolo-Aunt
not suprised at all. A typical O'Neill signing, he's strong but has very little footballing talent. Just like Hartson

I think he a load of talent and very quick feet. Its just that he seldom shows it.

There is a player in Nade.

Nelly Terraces

Saw the jellyroll speeding away from the EH11 yesterday about 3pm. Fastest I've seen him move, in his gaymobile.

Hans von Luck
Saw the jellyroll speeding away from the EH11 yesterday about 3pm. Fastest I've seen him move, in his gaymobile.

Was that you on your way to the "Caley" just after k.o ?

Nade to Villa, tee hee hee. Whatever next, Gudjohnsen to Hearts? :eek:

rudi must stay
I think he a load of talent and very quick feet. Its just that he seldom shows it.

if Villa sign him i doubt it will be to get another Cristiano Ronaldo. It will be as a replacement to Carew, to outmuscle the defence.

nade to villa...

i'll volunteer to help him move.

honestly - cheerio, goodbye, don't look back Nade - just GTF.

Gigolo-Aunt
if Villa sign him i doubt it will be to get another Cristiano Ronaldo. It will be as a replacement to Carew, to outmuscle the defence.

There is more to his game than just power and holding it up. When he wants to, and when he starts to shift his legs he can actually get a bit of pace going when running with the ball.

All said and done though (and no offense to the OP), I think this rumour is a load of bollocks.

:)

Wis it Bomber Harris who telt ye ?

Carew is 100 x the player Nade will ever be.

boabyarsebiscuit

Nade's another good player being wasted at Hearts. Football operations at Hearts these days are a sick joke. He'll shine when he moves to a normal football club.

super_vlad
Nade's another good player being wasted at Hearts. Football operations at Hearts these days are a sick joke. He'll shine when he moves to a normal football club.

No, he was a waster under warnock as well !

Nade does have some sort of potential, just not sure what it is ! as for him going to villa, don't make me laugh !

That's where Pinilla went;)

WindyMiller

By the size of him there could be 2 or 3!

bobsajambo1

We are not that lucky

WHAT!,.......................HE'S EATEN A PLAYER !!!!??

Probably Pancho Villa the Mexican restaurant on the Canongate. Stuff his face with enchiladas.

If is not this restaurant, if is Aston Villa I will declarate official after transfer: I UNDERSTAND NOTHING FOR THIS GAME!!!

If Nade signs for Villa I will attend every Hibs Scottish cup game next season ;)

Surely you wouldn`t take such drastic actions as this, why not just start going to church on a Sunday, ...............it`s less traumatic. ;)

Hans von Luck

Just the usual one Scottish Cup game then, :rolleyes:

DON'T Say such things!

Football is a funny old game! :rolleyes:

If Hull get promoted I could see him going somewhere like there. Hes been a squad player in the EPL before and with a bit of fitness he is not a terrible player.

Just the usual one Scottish Cup game then, :rolleyes:

Aye, that's my get out (not that it will happen!).

Nelly Terraces

The only Villa Nads will be off to is one in the South of France. To eat pies. If there's a player in Nade, I reckon it must be Stevey 'you fat bassa' Fulton'.

boabyarsebiscuit

I predict a few Bednar-esque "Nade scores again!" threads once he is shipped off to a properly run football club.

I predict a few Bednar-esque "Nade scores again!" threads once he is shipped off to a properly run football club.

Possibly, but Villa ????? :confused:

They have narrowly missed out on a UEFA cup place this season and are likely to kick on with O'neil in charge and spend some serious frips this summer.

I would have thought a bottom 10 Championship side would be more the level he would be looking at.

boabyarsebiscuit
Possibly, but Villa ????? :confused:

They have narrowly missed out on a UEFA cup place this season and are likely to kick on with O'neil in charge and spend some serious frips this summer.

I would have thought a bottom 10 Championship side would be more the level he would be looking at.

Nade was highly rated at Sheffield United. His agent can probably persuade clubs to ignore this season on grounds of injury / playing in a madhouse. I doubt he'd end up at Villa, but you never know. He has the skills, the touch, and the power to cause defences problems. If motivated. Playing for a properly run team may be all the motivation he needs.

I personally hope he stays and we get a proper manager to get the best out of him. But I'm in a minority on this one no doubt.

Seymour M Hersh

Would you class Sheffield Utd as a properly run football club? He failed there. I do agree he has footballing talent unfortunately no desire or hunger to succeed (imo).

Nade was highly rated at Sheffield United. His agent can probably persuade clubs to ignore this season on grounds of injury / playing in a madhouse. I doubt he'd end up at Villa, but you never know. He has the skills, the touch, and the power to cause defences problems. If motivated. Playing for a properly run team may be all the motivation he needs.

I personally hope he stays and we get a proper manager to get the best out of him. But I'm in a minority on this one no doubt.

I agree with that but unfortunately he lacks hunger (ooops did I just say that!) and desire and is about as reliable as getting your luggage at T5.

boabyarsebiscuit
Would you class Sheffield Utd as a properly run football club? He failed there. I do agree he has footballing talent unfortunately no desire or hunger to succeed (imo).

He didn't really fail at Sheffield Utd. He was offloaded by a useless jakeball manager much to the chagrin of many of their fans who rated him their best prospect. I sit 2 desks away from a Blades fan and that's what he's telling me.

hahah, great minds !

Nelly Terraces

Any truth to the rumour Nads cannae go back to France cos they eat big fat snails there? :rolleyes:

super_vlad
He didn't really fail at Sheffield Utd. He was offloaded by a useless jakeball manager much to the chagrin of many of their fans who rated him their best prospect. I sit 2 desks away from a Blades fan and that's what he's telling me.

eh ? neil warnock a **** manager ! thats why he took the blades up ! and would have kept them up if it was not for the last day of the season ! The guy had no money to spend and still managed to keep them competive in the league !

This is the same guy, who took over a team in the bottom 3 of the championship and got them to the play-offs within 6 months ! Aye the guy is clueless

boabyarsebiscuit
eh ? neil warnock a **** manager ! thats why he took the blades up ! and would have kept them up if it was not for the last day of the season ! The guy had no money to spend and still managed to keep them competive in the league !

This is the same guy, who took over a team in the bottom 3 of the championship and got them to the play-offs within 6 months ! Aye the guy is clueless

Bryan Robson was manager at the time. You muppet.

super_vlad
Bryan Robson was manager at the time. You muppet.

nade was still not getting a game under warnock tho ! He had fallen out with him and hoped that robson would give him a proper chance but he didn't

boabyarsebiscuit
nade was still not getting a game under warnock tho ! He had fallen out with him and hoped that robson would give him a proper chance but he didn't

Stop talking ****. Please.

super_vlad
Stop talking ****. Please.

how many games did nade start for the blades under warnock !

Archived