Getting an apprenticeship?

hughesie27

hughesie27

Does anybody know any companies that are lookinf for an apprentice pretty soon? I'm up for anything really. Any info would be a good help to give me an idea about what I have to do to go about getting a job. What is the story with having to go to college to study etc?

Ta.

jambopompey
Does anybody know any companies that are lookinf for an apprentice pretty soon? I'm up for anything really. Any info would be a good help to give me an idea about what I have to do to go about getting a job. What is the story with having to go to college to study etc?

Ta.

have a look at the CITB web site, that should give you an idea of what is required, you will have to sit a aptitude test

Pete Seeger
have a look at the CITB web site, that should give you an idea of what is required, you will have to sit a aptitude test

Only if your a spark. Otherwise you just get sent to the college, they tell you a few answers in tests and give you a certificate. That was the case when I was there anyway

blondejamtart

Don't know if this will be of any interest to you (or anyone else), but Mactaggart Scott at Loanhead were advertising apprenticeships in our local paper this week. They have a website at http://www.mactag.com, which would give you more info about the company. They do a lot of engineering contracts for the defence industry.

jamtartsandbees

Edinburgh council are advertising for apprentices right now but I don't think it is on the public web site. If your interested message me and I will see if I can find the details for you.

hughesie27

Thanks for the help guys. are there any tradesmen on here I could ask a few questions to?

jambopompey
Thanks for the help guys. are there any tradesmen on here I could ask a few questions to?

im a spark, ukol is a plumber, and eddie fenwick wishes he was a proper tradesman but he's just a plasterer

Archived