Would Davie Moyes do any better?

jock _turd

Well would Davie Moyes do any better than Gary Locke with the players we have? Indeed which is worse, the position Man U find them selves in or our supporting role in the Scottish premiership? Which club's fans have the right to have the greatest seeth quotient ?

Well would Davie Moyes do any better than Gary Locke with the players we have? Indeed which is worse, the position Man U find them selves in or our supporting role in the Scottish premiership? Which club's fans have the right to have the greatest seeth quotient ?

:cornette:

Tartofmidlothian

So what you are saying is Davie Moyes has the ability to take a bunch of players at Hearts that are clearly not up to the required standard and get them playing match winning football when he cannot do that with a bunch of players at Man that are clearly up to the required standard :)

Moyes is pish with good players.

Imagine what he'd be like with pish players.

:vrface:

Everton had been in the top 8 for the last 7 seasons. Man U are ninth.

He'd win the league with hearts and the Champions League with Alloa

Apologies if I'm missing this, but if this isn't a funny this is just ridiculously stupid.

Mourinho, Ferguson, Moyes, Hiddink... just some of the names Gary Locke is equal to in managerial ability according to Kickback. :lol:

Mourinho, Ferguson, Moyes, Hiddink... just some of the names Gary Locke is equal to in managerial ability according to Kickback. :lol:

Is it not the case that he is better than them as "he's a guid Hertz man?"

Is it not the case that he is better than them as "he's a guid Hertz man?"

That remains to be seen, but they definitely couldn't do any better, that's for sure.

So what you are saying is Davie Moyes has the ability to take a bunch of players at Hearts that are clearly not up to the required standard and get them playing match winning football when he cannot do that with a bunch of players at Man that are clearly up to the required standard :)

WHAT

scots civil war

dont think moyes the manikin would have the players in for two hours a day and go golfing with billy brown on a wednesday n all

like to think he would be a bit more concerned re league position and awareness of fans hard earned cash input being mismanaged

jamboinglasgow

We are so lucky to have such a managerial genus in Locke.

We are so lucky to have such a managerial genus in Locke.

My main worry is that he is headhunted by a bigger club before he fulfils his destiny and keeps Hearts up.

tartofmidlothian

Tartofmidlothian

He probably would. But the point is I'm not arsed either way. :thumbsup:

dont think moyes the manikin would have the players in for two hours a day and go golfing with billy brown on a wednesday n all

like to think he would be a bit more concerned re league position and awareness of fans hard earned cash input being mismanaged

Knew fine this JKB "fact" would grow arms and legs.

Was contemplating starting my own Moyes/United thread but this is certainly not what I had in mind.

Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_500 using Tapatalk

Daftest post ever. :toff:

mahgrassyshoes

Was contemplating starting my own Moyes/United thread but this is certainly not what I had in mind.

Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_500 using Tapatalk

It's because you lack the imagination of the OP.

Thinking outside the box like this will put him in contentionfor the "Toap Boay" role when he gets a bit of experience.

tartofmidlothian

It's because you lack the imagination of the OP.

Thinking outside the box like this will put him in contentionfor the "Toap Boaby" role when he gets a bit of experience.

FTFY.

Joak_Turd lives up to his name............

and wins the Stoopidest post of the year award.........

Dohhhh...........

Archived