Tomorrows mascots

Jambo Hoggie

Delighted that my laddie is tomorrows mascot (or one of the mascots) against Celtic, obviously I'm hoping for a decent result but it would be extra special for the boy which would top off his day big time, I think I'm more looking forward to tomorrow than the laddie. Has anyone on here or their kids had similar experiences and how did the result pan out on the day?

The mascot experience is lovely and they give you a tour inside the stadium including the managers office. My son was a mascot at the beginning of the month and in fact we received a lovely cd this morning from hearts with a special msg from Jamie Mac and a video made up with all the photos on the pitch ... Your son will love it as will you .... Unfortunately Hearts got beat by St Johnstone when we were there - my son is very young so he was none the wiser ;)

Would love to find out how you even go about getting your boy picked to be mascot....would love my boys to lead the team out.

queensferryjambo

Delighted that my laddie is tomorrows mascot (or one of the mascots) against Celtic, obviously I'm hoping for a decent result but it would be extra special for the boy which would top off his day big time, I think I'm more looking forward to tomorrow than the laddie. Has anyone on here or their kids had similar experiences and how did the result pan out on the day?

My twin daughters were mascots at the last Celtic game at Tynecastle. It was a brilliant day all round - the staff are tremendous and the experience was superb.

We lost 3-1 but honestly it never made a difference to how good the day was for the girls.

If we get a result brilliant - if we don't enjoy your day as much as possible.

Aye that's the one Bob, It's an early birthday present for him (birthday's in January), cheers folks, should see him now he's itching to go. Nothing's going to keep him down at the moment :smiliz19: :av-1001: :flagwave: :walk_man: :flag1:

Archived