• Laryea KINGSTON
    • Fernando SCREPIS
    • Michael STEWART
    • Deividas CESNAUSKIS
    • Gary GLEN
    • Kestutis IVASKEVICIUS
    • Jamie MOLE

portobellojambo1

Time to vote for the 2nd last time this season.

Not a lot that can be said about yesterday really.

Have voted for Screpis myself

MODS - Could you sticky this please, have set it up to run until mid afternoon Tuesday. Thank you.

portobellojambo1

BTTT - just in the hope a mod will spot it and sticky it.

boabyarsebiscuit

We were poor yesterday. Pretty much all over the park. With a negative formation for a home game against a team as sheg as Kilmarnock. Frail really has no clue, and needs to be emptied toute de suite.

As one of the few triers, I've voted for Fernando Screpis.

gowestjambo

I'm not sure of it's name but the only thing worthy of my vote was the seagull hovering over the gorgie stand, it looked a hell of a lot more menacing than any of our players............

portobellojambo1
I'm not sure of it's name but the only thing worthy of my vote was the seagull hovering over the gorgie stand, it looked a hell of a lot more menacing than any of our players............

There was a "stimulating" discussion going on in the back of Wheatfield Block E with regard to when it was going to s h i t, and who on.

gowestjambo
There was a "stimulating" discussion going on in the back of Wheatfield Block E with regard to when it was going to s h i t, and who on.

Initially I thought it was real, until we discovered it was a remote control seagull, being flown by Romanov - seeking out non season ticket renewals........

Well its not the first time we have been s h a t on by Romanov.......

peebles jambo

screpis for me, glen did ok without any real support, the rest were mediocre

Dr. Bapswent

I thought that Ruben gave more to the overall performance from the dugout than any players actually on the park.

But there isnt an option to vote for him.

IMA MAROON

Kes ran at players when he came on, got some balls in the box, had a dig at goals. He should have started.

hearts_crazy

Screpis.

As for the game itself, Larry started as though he was at least interested this time only to fade out of the game completely by the end. We were completely toothless up front and playing 4-5-1 at home against fecking Killie is a joke. Too much tippy tappie bolox passing about in the middle third before high balls up to Glen who was invariably standing next to 2 guys at least 3 or 4 inches taller than him. Killie scored with their only 2 proper attempts at goal and 2-0 more than flattered them, I expected a 0-0 from about midway through the first half, couldn't believe it when they scored. But overall the one who stood out as at least being interested in creating something was Screpis, I want to see more of him.

I only managed to last until half time. Can I give half a vote for Screpis?

Commander Harris

looks like I've missed the vote - oh well, it would have been for Screpis who one anyway. just about the only player anywhere near pass marks that game.

Archived