Come on Birmingham City....

Therapist

Birmingham is the home of the UK's worst and most gormless accent.

McLeish deserves to suffer for his outrageous "professional" foul on John Colquhoun in the game at Tynecastle in April 1986. This action cost us the league title. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Doctor FinnBarr

McLeish deserves to suffer for his outrageous "professional" foul on John Colquhoun in the game at Tynecastle in April 1986. This action cost us the league title. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hear hear!

;)

cosanostra

Liverpool, Glasgow and Belfast must come close as well.

Liverpool, Glasgow and Belfast must come close as well.

Possibly, but at least they have some sort of character about their accents, the Brummy is as boring as you can get!

kennygarland1

I hope they stay up for McFaddens sake,and Scotlands,we need the guy playing against the best.

Ibrahim Tall

Zarates finally starting :eek: McFadden out after being injured in the warm up.

Can't see them staying up tbh, and if they don't hopefully McFadden gets a move back up straight away.

Destruction Derby
I hope they stay up for McFaddens sake,and Scotlands,we need the guy playing against the best.

same but mines is purely financial.

10 quid treble

Falkirk

Motherwell

Birmingham

40 notes back

alwaysthereinspirit

No, just relegate them. Scotland will still play him. We've played players on worse teams that championship level. We play players who play regular reserve games or sit on the bench.:oopsoops:

Destruction Derby
same but mines is purely financial.

10 quid treble

Falkirk

Motherwell

Birmingham

40 notes back

You dancer !!!

birmingham 1 up

rudi must stay

McFadden will probably go in the summer anyway, crap team with no other good players

sandylejambo

dont give a **** about birmingham but i'm glad that the team alec mcleash manages has been relegated, he was in charge of rangers when the andy davis/miko thing happend, "i've watched it a hundred times and it's a penalty" could'nt tell us why it was a penalty but it most certainly was one, phlange

Archived