We can't exit admin until February

tartofmidlothian

tartofmidlothian

FOH just issued a statement confirming. Best case is CVA agreed this month, one month cooling off and then it'll be at least a few weeks to sort the details.

Saw it on Facebook, too tricky to link on my phone.

Aye seen that on bbc web page, Brian McLauchlin given details of it.just wish it would all be agreed and foh can start the ball rolling.

Maiden Gorgie

FOH just issued a statement confirming. Best case is CVA agreed this month, one month cooling off and then it'll be at least a few weeks to sort the details.

Saw it on Facebook, too tricky to link on my phone.

i.e. tomorrow! Totally outwith our control, but I just hope there are no more delays.

If transfer window is open from 1st January to 1st February does that mean we will only be able to sign out of contract players or can we still loan players?

tartofmidlothian

If transfer window is open from 1st January to 1st February does that mean we will only be able to sign out of contract players or can we still loan players?

Only out of contract.

portobellojambo1

Is the transfer ban not in place until 1 February IM, in terms of any players over the age of 21. not that it will really affect us in all honesty, because I don't think it matters when we come out of admin. as I don't think we have budget to bring in any more than possibly a couple of youngsters, at the most.

tartofmidlothian

Possibly just worth putting this in the other thread aye ?

Aye, you're probably right. It's quite important news in its own right, the best place for it's buried among reams of "so what do we think will happen tomorrow then?" posts. :thumbsup:

Aye, you're probably right. It's quite important news in its own right, the best place for it's buried among reams of "so what do we think will happen tomorrow then?" posts. :thumbsup:

Aye its bound to have passed everyone by in that 37 page thread haha

Archived