Whats best online sites for Freebie TV Shows

Jambo Hud316

I have virgin broadband and until the other day used freebie site Project Free TV to watch tv programmes online.

Now when I try to use it there is a message saying due to a court order Virgin have blocked the site.....gutted

Can anyone recommend any similar sites where you can click on a stream link and get decent copies?

Sidereel is one I have been using as a replacement but was wondering what others are recommended.

P.S. Not torrent sites as I'm no a fan of downloading anything with there being that much dodgy stuff out there.

Never used it myself but some mates of mine use coke and popcorn. No idea if it's a torrent site or whether it is any good but probably worth checking out.

I have virgin broadband and until the other day used freebie site Project Free TV to watch tv programmes online.

Now when I try to use it there is a message saying due to a court order Virgin have blocked the site.....gutted

Can anyone recommend any similar sites where you can click on a stream link and get decent copies?

Sidereel is one I have been using as a replacement but was wondering what others are recommended.

P.S. Not torrent sites as I'm no a fan of downloading anything with there being that much dodgy stuff out there.

Go to this site - http://www.proxyweb.co.uk/ and copy and paste in the Project Free TV URL into the little white box. Ta da :smile:

Cheers people, the proxyweb method worked a treat

Saved some of the other recomendations too :2thumbsup:

XBMC is great but unfortunately a lot of the good sites(repositories) have also been banned by UK ISPs.

I use XBMC Hubs's custom XAF version for android and it's great.

I said proxyweb method worked a treat before actually trying to watch anything, the main page loaded and I can click on show links but nothing happens after then, doesn't seem to download programmes :(

BoJack Horseman

I said proxyweb method worked a treat before actually trying to watch anything, the main page loaded and I can click on show links but nothing happens after then, doesn't seem to download programmes :(

Can't imagine streaming through a proxy would be very effective. Give solarmovie a shot.

BoJack Horseman

I used Primewire, but Virgin just blocked it.

So I use Primewireproxy.co.uk now. Works an absolute treat.

Cracking site that one.

Was checking out that primewireproxy site and started creating account but stopped when they asked for credit card details for verification

Archived