too defensive yesterday

kamac1

david smith appears to be getting back to the level expected of him as one of our better young players, a fantastic impact player when he comes on as a sub,

Billy King ought to have been on the park much earlier, our coaching team certainly did not take advantage playing against 10 men. Leaving 3 or 4 players in defence to mark their coloured striker was an absolute disgrace for such an important game.

Which leads on into the next question

Billy Brown's contract expires in January, time for fresh blood to come in.

I agree we shouldn't have kept 4 at the back when they went down to 10.

But we carved out plenty of chances and they were gifted their goals.

Coloured striker :facepalm:

If there's only one surely you just need to say striker?

But he was coloured.

Probably from the Taliban.

Stealing our goals, and drinking our women.

Coloured striker :facepalm:

If there's only one surely you just need to say striker?

which proves that I am not racist. better watch what you put on kickback dont forget that the scottish government were on fans websites earlier this year taking legal action against religious bigots and racists perhaps the mods should look at your other posts

david smith appears to be getting back to the level expected of him as one of our better young players, a fantastic impact player when he comes on as a sub,

Billy King ought to have been on the park much earlier, our coaching team certainly did not take advantage playing against 10 men. Leaving 3 or 4 players in defence to mark their coloured striker was an absolute disgrace for such an important game.

Which leads on into the next question

Billy Brown's contract expires in January, time for fresh blood to come in.

Seriously? Coloured? Which colour? The white guy?

Ffs really ? Coloured ?

Anyway while i tend to agree re the numbers held back whenever they broke their striker was able to cause havoc with those 3-4 players so it seemed to he fairly necessary at times.

Trying to break down a team sitting in with a lead against 10 men isnt easy.

which proves that I am not racist. better watch what you put on kickback dont forget that the scottish government were on fans websites earlier this year taking legal action against religious bigots and racists perhaps the mods should look at your other posts

What the **** are you on about? That makes absolutely no sense

I agree with the OP (not about the coloured bit). I would have liked to have seen us make better use if the extra man by pushing more players forward.

The "coloured" bit is probably an age thing, I know my mum has not kept up to date with politically correct terminology.

What the **** are you on about? That makes absolutely no sense

I think it means Salmond will be chapping on your door in a couple of hours for being a honky.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I remember Cyrille Regis, Brendan Batson and Laurie Cunningham being called "coloured". That was 1979 though. Probably the last time kamac said something relevant too.

I think while they were down to ten we were too static. Nobody was making runs trying to open up space, it looked like everyone wanted to be in there to get the winner rather than trying to play as a team, creating space with dummy runs.

john brownlee

I don't think we were defencive enough......lost two sloppy goals from basic defencive errors, other than that I thought the lads played their Hearts out

Archived