Quotes from Followfollow - Unbelievable!

Professor.Arturo

Professor.Arturo
Surely Levein should be fined for doubting the sporting integrity of the league?

I'm not a massive believer in Karma but i guess it's biting you on the arse thompson for refusing to help with scheduling games....

imo that simply wasnt a penalty , i honestly couldnt put up a case for claiming that if it had been for us - say Novo in the same circumstances.

Hunt was looking for a penalty. In todays climate, it probably would have been given. The goal was disallowed because the Dundee Utd player, who was in an offside position, ran across the line of sight of the keeper!

They did NOT have a perfectly good goal chopped off. Why is it so hard for some people to understand that Hunt was interfering with play.

It's not cheating and it's not bias it's just a guy making a mistake. To be honest i'm sad it's mccurry as this will probably drive him from the game and whatever people say he is one of the decent refs of which we are totally lacking in this country

McCurry's got nothing to apologise for IMO. The offside decision was (correctly) given by the linesman and although it was probably a penalty, it wasn't a stonewaller by any means due to the minimal contact.

Under the rules of the game it was NOT a penalty. The referee didn't give it so it is a fact it was not a penalty.

I'm lost for words :sad:

cosanostra

Rangers fans are known for being pig ignorant, stupid and clueless about football. I remember some of them saying that the Kyrigakos incident WAS a penalty with a straight face.

They are the revolting people.

On wednesday the whole of Scotland should head to the boarders and build a giant wall as quickly possible, dont let any of them back in to the country and leave them in England - it is their prefered choice of team - Come on the Zenit

Charlie-Brown

I despise (Glasgow) Rangers FC. (And Celtic FC before anybody says anything.)

The very fact that they are attracted to support a club like Rangers is a big clue to their level of intelligence.

None of the quotes surprise me.

Charlie-Brown
Rangers fans are known for being pig ignorant, stupid and clueless about football. I remember some of them saying that the Kyrigakos incident WAS a penalty with a straight face.

They are the revolting people.

:)

maroonlegions

Quote:

Surely Levein should be fined for doubting the sporting integrity of the league?

Quote:

I'm not a massive believer in Karma but i guess it's biting you on the arse thompson for refusing to help with scheduling games....

Quote:

imo that simply wasnt a penalty , i honestly couldnt put up a case for claiming that if it had been for us - say Novo in the same circumstances.

Quote:

Hunt was looking for a penalty. In todays climate, it probably would have been given. The goal was disallowed because the Dundee Utd player, who was in an offside position, ran across the line of sight of the keeper!

Quote:

They did NOT have a perfectly good goal chopped off. Why is it so hard for some people to understand that Hunt was interfering with play.:evilno:

Quote:

It's not cheating and it's not bias it's just a guy making a mistake. To be honest i'm sad it's mccurry as this will probably drive him from the game and whatever people say he is one of the decent refs of which we are totally lacking in this country:p

Quote:

McCurry's got nothing to apologise for IMO. The offside decision was (correctly) given by the linesman and although it was probably a penalty, it wasn't a stonewaller by any means due to the minimal contact.:buttkick:

Quote:

Under the rules of the game it was NOT a penalty. The referee didn't give it so it is a fact it was not a penalty.:th_wink1:

I'm lost for words

Ratcatcher is online now Report Post Reply With Quote

He Who Cannot Be Named

"Under the rules of the game it was NOT a penalty. The referee didn't give it so it is a fact it was not a penalty"

Astonishing...

Ratcatcher goes looking for Rangers fans' thoughts on a Rangers message board then says he is outraged at what he found.....you really couldn't make it up. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BangkokHearts

They are like the Germans who claimed they were not aware of the Holocaust happening around them.

coppercrutch

Wiedgie ****.

Can we not have a great fire of Glasgow and be done with it ?

How come london got one?

Is this fair ?

Who do I complain to....:)

slashishere
On wednesday the whole of Scotland should head to the boarders and build a giant wall as quickly possible, dont let any of them back in to the country and leave them in England - it is their prefered choice of team - Come on the Zenit

Whilst weare at it can we chuck all the tic fans on a boat and send them to Ireland, with any luck it will sink!:)

Denny Crane

They remind me of the Soviet politburo who maintained there was no crime in the USSR.

frankblack
Ratcatcher goes looking for Rangers fans' thoughts on a Rangers message board then says he is outraged at what he found.....you really couldn't make it up. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not much difference from you posting your ignorant bigoted sectarian rankers bile on this board.

Not got anything better to do now your other team in blue lost the league?

Your bizarre logic in the Pressley thread just sums you up.

This is a board for Hearts fans. Why don't you stop trolling here and just admit you are a hun without a busfare? Time for you to get a season ticket for Ibrox, and post your bigoted bile on follow-follow with your like-minded knuckle draggers.

I was at Robbie's game today (unlike you who aren't a true Jambo because you boycotted for sectarian reasons as you admitted in said thread) and wasn't sure whether to clap or not so did nothing when he came on.

The Jambos at the game gave Pressley a great reception and cheered his organisation of the cup winners team. Mole never got a sniff in the second half after Pressley came on.

coppercrutch
Not much difference from you posting your ignorant bigoted sectarian rankers bile on this board.

This is a board for Hearts fans. Why don't you stop trolling here and just admit you are a hun without a busfare? Time for you to get a season ticket for Ibrox, and post your bigoted bile on follow-follow with your like-minded knuckle draggers.

I was at Robbie's game today (unlike you who aren't a true Jambo because you boycotted for sectarian reasons as you admitted in said thread) and wasn't sure whether to clap or not so did nothing when he came on.

The Jambos at the game gave Pressley a great reception and cheered his organisation of the cup winners team. Mole never got a sniff in the second half after Pressley came on.

That is some abusive post !!:rolleyes:

frankblack

Have you read his bigoted rants in the Pressley thread, which he follows up on here?

There is nothing I have posted above that isn't accurate.

This is a board for Hearts fans, and he is just a trolling hun in disguise.

I enjoyed an entertaining match at Tynie today, where our former cup-winning captains were both (or all three of them, depending on your viewpoint) playing for Robbie Neilson.

We don't need his constant sectarian bigotry on the board whenever any Celtic/Irish connections are at Hearts.

It would be so funny if Pressley became our assistant manager.

Frank must have the painters in. :rolleyes:

Have you read his bigoted rants in the Pressley thread, which he follows up on here?

I enjoyed an entertaining match at Tynie today, where our former cup-winning captains were both (or all three of them, depending on your viewpoint) playing for Robbie Neilson.

We don't need his constant sectarian bigotry on the board whenever any Celtic/Irish connections are at Hearts.

Yep as it might rid us of the small minority of s c u m that tarnishes our support.

From a football point of view it would be an excellent thing if he was to come in as a coach under the guidance of an experienced manager. Top class professional who would be a great example to our young players and use his own knowledge to help the likes of Berra and Karipidis.

rudi must stay
Some of those comments are just Hunbelievable;)

haha. Funniest thing i've read in years..

The cruckie cookie
that's just what i said..

Nope,

Yours was the Hunderstatement.

rudi must stay
Nope,

Yours was the Hunderstatement.

ok. Fair enough. Both equally as bad jokes

The cruckie cookie
you have to red hand it to him

Are you taking the James Hun...t out of me:evilno:

Ron Atkinsons Microphone

I boycotted because of Pressley, however I have missed 3 games in 4 years, Domestic and European.

Can I be a true fan please? :(

coppercrutch

I had a quick scan through and couldn't see any bigoted remarks. Hatred of Pressley yes. But that can hardly be described as bigoted. If I have missed them feel free to quote them. I imagine Therapist would have been 'infracted' or whatever if he had been bigoted.

Anyway I dislike Pressley also. I don't mid Hartley. I love Kingston but he is frustrating as ****. Only plays when he can be bothered. But when he does he is awesome.

awadooningorgie2
Frank must have the painters in. :rolleyes:

Me thinks somebody has been outed;););););) Took us all long enough to figure it out as well.:mad::mad:

The cruckie cookie
no just a misHunderstanding

That's ok then.

Logging off now and will be Hunavailable for any more comment Huntil tomorrow.;)

Ivan Drago
That's ok then.

Logging off now and will be Hunavailable for any more comment Huntil tomorrow.;)

until then u will just have to grin and bear it!!

colinmaroon

Rangers fans are the most blinkered, narrow-minded bunch it's ever been my misfortune to share this planet with!!!

If SquarePass SpongePants pulled a shotgun out in front of 50,000 of these cretins and blasted the opposing goalkeeper, they would say it was the goalie's fault for getting in the way of the pellets!!!

Let's see how they get on in Manchester without a "Scottish" referee!!!

Archived