Hearts PR Genius

Stuarty

Is it just me or is there someone in Hearts Public Relations department that apprears to have a cracking sense of humour?

Whilst having just punted our top goal scorer Andre Velicka, he was then paraded in front of us at half time to say goodbye whilst we were getting pumped by the Huns. I appreciate that he personally wanted to say goodbye… but it was ill advised.

So yesterday I was astonished to hear Scott Wilson announce that Mr George Burley was a guest of Hearts at the last home game of the worst season in a long time.

It’s like saying… look what you could have won. Wheel out the speedboat then take it away and leave a black ash TV cabinet with smoked glass!

Sheer Comedy!

John Gentleman

Is it just me or is there someone in Hearts Public Relations department that apprears to have a cracking sense of humour?

Whilst having just punted our top goal scorer Andre Velicka, he was then paraded in front of us at half time to say goodbye whilst we were getting pumped by the Huns. I appreciate that he personally wanted to say goodbye? but it was ill advised.

So yesterday I was astonished to hear Scott Wilson announce that Mr George Burley was a guest of Hearts at the last home game of the worst season in a long time.

It?s like saying? look what you could have won. Wheel out the speedboat then take it away and leave a black ash TV cabinet with smoked glass!

Sheer Comedy!

It's not comedy - it's tragi-comedy!

Archived