Accident at Ardmillan

Disser Pointon

Disser Pointon

Someone seemed to have been knocked over after the game, does anyone know if he's ok?

Mr Quagmire

I watched it happen then ran back to tynie to inform the police.

I walked back with the police and there were a few people who had things under control. He was knocked out but his pulse was ok, he should be fine.

He just ran over the road for his bus before it pulled away and he did not even look to see if there was a car coming down the hill, it hit him at about 15 miles per hour.

Charlie-Brown

I walked back with the police and there were a few people who had things under control. He was knocked out but his pulse was ok, he should be fine.

He just ran over the road for his bus before it pulled away and he did not even look to see if there was a car coming down the hill, it hit him at about 15 miles per hour.

Yes I saw you talking to the Police woman at the top of McLeod street then I saw the guy on the road at Ardmillan - surprised you had to jog that far to find any police presence.

Disser Pointon

Glad to hear it, I did contemplate throwing myself in front of something after watching that garbage as well! (I can say that now I know he's alright!)

Archived