We can still do this!

Bishopton Jambo

Bishopton Jambo

After yesterday's win surely that'll be the turning point for us? A win in our next game against Ross Co. and if Motherwell beat Killie we are 9pts behind them? Anyone who reckons we can't stay up needs checked! HHGH

Doctor FinnBarr

Its still a hard task, my head went down last week and started thinking that relegation was a certainty but I'm back up after yesterday, maybe there is hope!

It's still unlikely but the gap can be closed quickly if we can string a couple of results together.

Unfortunately it's a fortnight till the next game and then we've got two tough matches after so will be difficult to get the momentum going.

If we can get within 8-10 pts by Jan and sign a couple of players then you never know.

I'd give us about a 10-15% chance at the moment.

Bishopton Jambo

I've always said get 10 points behind 11th by end of December and there's still everything to play for

Fozzyonthefence

After yesterday's win surely that'll be the turning point for us? A win in our next game against Ross Co. and if Motherwell beat Killie we are 9pts behind them? Anyone who reckons we can't stay up needs checked! HHGH

Maybe if we get Brines every game we'll have a chance. Edit: I'm reading the McGowan "hand" ball actually hit him in the face and the actual pen wasn't hand ball either. So Brines was still pish for us then? How about the red card - soft or justified? Anyway, back on topic, it will be a miracle if we stay up.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

It's still unlikely but the gap can be closed quickly if we can string a couple of results together.

Unfortunately it's a fortnight till the next game and then we've got two tough matches after so will be difficult to get the momentum going.

If we can get within 8-10 pts by Jan and sign a couple of players then you never know.

I'd give us about a 10-15% chance at the moment.

This is about right, I think.

It's all about actually winning games back to back and getting a bit of belief and confidence. Last season one of our biggest problems was our inability to string two wins back to back for most of the season.

Bishopton Jambo

Am I the only one who finds the hearts team this season much more enjoyable to watch compared to last seasons?

Saturday 11th January at 4.50pm.

We will hav just played Motherwell at home and completed 22 games. Played everyone home and away once and still 16 games left. If we are within 6-7 points of whoever is in 11th then we have a great chance of catching them. #believetoachieve

Jambof3tornado

We will hav just played Motherwell at home and completed 22 games. Played everyone home and away once and still 16 games left. If we are within 6-7 points of whoever is in 11th then we have a great chance of catching them. #believetoachieve

At that point we will still have to play all the bottom teams twice. Game on!

Doctor FinnBarr

Am I the only one who finds the hearts team this season much more enjoyable to watch compared to last seasons?

Not in the St M or St J games

I hope we can kick on a bit now.

Stevenson and Walker seem to be rising in confidence and i think they two in particular will spearhead any run.

Also, if things go well of the park over the next few weeks then we'll be in with a hell of a chance. Not only will it be good to freshen up were possible, it will give the whole club and support a massive massive lift.

Add to that then Rudi arrives. All will be well.

Not in the St M or St J games

Perhaps not, but remember we had shocking performances last season as well.The Killie game at Tynecastle where Heffernan got a hatrick, St Mirren away twice, etc etc

No your not .

Three wins in a row an we can do it big ask but with the teams coming up were playing its possible

Partick seem to be falling apart as well so we need to capitalise on these sides and weve done

Not bad in the last few game quite expressed with what I seen on sportcene the nite onward

And upward hopefully HHGH. FTH

If we can get a striker descent one that is we have a good chance and

We jambo fans can help to spur them on instead of slating the all the

Time on KB

If we can avoid a spate of serious injuries/suspensions I'm sure we can do it.

I honestly believe that if we play to our best, we can also hoof Celtic out the Scottish Cup.

Taking everything into account and reaching the 25 game mark , and still being less than say 12 points behind second bottom , we still have a chance.

One thing we have to regard is our own form and we've struggled in reality. We obviously rely on teams above form being indifferent too.

The key will always be our own results, that'll never change. It's easy to say but we really need to put wee runs of victories together as I'm sure even struggling Killie will nick points now and again but it's times like now we MUST capitalise on any nerves they are feeling.

I want a team feeding off the win on Saturday and being confident and bursting to win in the next match. We seem to struggle to do this.

1 step at a time. 1st objective get to positive points, hopefully by early December. 2nd double figures by 1st Feb and being able to sign players. Then start the optimism

Lord Beni of Gorgie

If we remove Robinson and replace him with Tapping and start to give Smith a run our chances will increase. Of all the youngsters Tapping and Smith seem the 2 built and able to compete, Holt looks very powder puff and in need of Stevie May gym regime

Gibson's Willie

Keep believing , the Ross county game is a big on lets hope we can raise the roof from the start and the players come out fighting get an early goal and let the lads enjoy a game instead of chasing it we can still stay up we need to beat all tge teams around us there are loads of points up for grabs

Gibson's Willie

We probably should have beaten or got a draw with Ross county we have them to play 3 more times these could be very significant points ideally Kris Boyd could break a leg or two as he is the one who will get killie points , sadly I think st mirren are too street wise and with Goodwin who gets away with whatever he wants they will be too far ahead but keep believing

The Treasurer

Thu 26 15:00 H Kilmarnock SPL Sun 29 15:00 A St Mirren SPL January Thu 2 19:45 A Hibernian SPL Sun 5 15:00 H Partick SPL Sat 11 15:00 H Motherwell SPL Sat 25 15:00 A Ross County SPL

February

this run of games will decide it.

But before that we have Utd (a) ICT (h) sellik (a) which I think makes a win against Ross County absolutely vital as those 3 games will be difficult to take anything from

Its still a hard task, my head went down last week and started thinking that relegation was a certainty but I'm back up after yesterday, maybe there is hope!

This is how I feel. There is still hope for us, one thing is for sure we can't go back on a run of 6 or 7 league games without a win. We need to pick up points from time to time.

Must get into positive points ASAP. If we beat Ross county we will almost be there. It's horrible seeing the minus in front of our points.

Most successful teams concentrate on "One game at a time" ( at least in their public announcements) If we do this and really do focus, (and I am talking about the team rather than the fans) I feel we can build some momentum. Aside from Celtic, no team is unbeatable.

Tokyo Drifter

10 points surely? I'm optimistic, but it's still a big ask: tricky games in December until Killie on Boxing Day, which is a must-win. Ross County have two games in hand and I fear St Mirren are out of sight. But if we can get our home form back to how it was at the start of the season I think we'll at least run them close.

Archived