IMA MAROON

IMA MAROON

Will the ref be fair?

Who do you want to win?

I hate this game. Hope it is a draw.

Want Celtic to win the league.

Want Hibs not to finish 3rd.

Wonder who I'll want to win?

A draw, with 14 career ending injuries on both sides, would suit me to a t. :)

Want Celtic to win the league.

Something is not quite right about FJ. :sad:

Stewart MacD

If it stops the evil Hun from winning the league, Sellik to win. And hubz stay out of eurofootball, silky or not.

The Old Tolbooth

I hope Celtic take 10 from Hibs today, stop them getting into Europe, and then go on to win the league.

The slightly better of 2 evils!

Hope Celtic win so Hibs are out of the euro running. Could be any team playing Hibs today and i`d want them to win.

Bindy Badgy
Will the Jambhoys be happy if the ref cheats to let Celtic win?

I'd have a good laugh at it but in the longterm I wouldn't be. Next time it could be us.

The Old Tolbooth
Will the Jambhoys be happy if the ref cheats to let Celtic win?

If it deprives Hibs of a uefa cup spot, then I hope it's as corrupt a decision as possible! :)

Regular John

Hopefully a draw damaging both teams, also Birmingham to be relegated costing Hibs 500K.

The Old Tolbooth
Hopefully a draw damaging both teams, also Birmingham to be relegated costing Hibs 500K.

I didn't realise that, come on the Blackburn Rovers! :D

Chad Sexington

Either Celtic or the huns winning the title is irrelevant to me.

I always want the vermin to lose, regardless of who they are playing, so I'll be hoping for an emphatic Celtic win today.

jambojim52

Hate celtic and hate hibs, so really don't care,however my hatred of hibs and to soil things for the rangers apologists on here, a celtic win.Don't beleive I just typed that.:evilno:

Dont care who wins the league, but I want Hibs not to finish 3rd.

So a Celtic win by default.

But a bomb taking out Ibrox and Parkhead wouldnt go amiss either.

MacDonald Jardine

Celtic for a change.

It's the only fixture I regularly want them to win.

Rangers for the League though.

it would be funny if hibs were to win off the back of a dodgy decision - lets see strachan kick up a craig levein style storm.

maroonlegions

hobos to lose , baw heid to lose the plot , all the hobo fans lifted by the polis and banged up until Monday .SMELTIC AND RANKGERS BOTH TO BE DEDUCTED POINTS FOR ALL THEIR SECTARIAN BILE THEY HAVE SANG ALL SEASON , UTD TO BE AWARED THE TITLE.;)

I get the feeling there is going to be a big decision in celtics favour today

After yesterdays debacle the GFA will have to even it out

cosanostra

I'd rather Celtic won the league.

Rangers winning anything and seeing their disgusting fans happy makes my soul cry.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Thellick to win unfortunately.

Just can't stand the thought of the Hobos of europe. :sad:

:laugh:

Don't tell Cornhill Hearts about this.

I'm not sure why I want Celtic to win the league now. I certainly preferred Rangers at the start of the season. But there is just something about them that really annoys me now.

winston churchill

as much as i hate ra sellic,i hope they stick it up the hoofballers big style.

Drew Busby !

I'm not sure why I want Celtic to win the league now. I certainly preferred Rangers at the start of the season. But there is just something about them that really annoys me now.

Feck it, I want Hibs to win.

Its about time an SPL team was allowed to lay a glove on either of the bigot brothers in the title run-in.

Go for it hubz.

davemclaren

Surely, as it's your right to hate Celtic as the most abominable team on Earth then it's other Hearts fans right to hate Rangers with the same degree of conviction? :)

Personally I want Celtic to win as I don't want Hibs to qualify for the Uefa cup. Petty I know, but that's the way it is.

If Celtic win it makes the league more interesting in the last games. I have no preference over which of the OF ultimately win the SPL.

maroonlegions
Surely, as it's your right to hate Celtic as the most abominable team on Earth then it's other Hearts fans right to hate Rangers with the same degree of conviction? :)

Personally I want Celtic to win as I don't want Hibs to qualify for the Uefa cup. Petty I know, but that's the way it is.

If Celtic win it makes the league more interesting in the last games. I have no preference over which of the OF ultimately win the SPL.

i just want to be able to say, "NAE HOBOS IN EUROPE, OH THEY"LL BE NAE HOBOS IN EUROPE".;):107years::rolleyes:

No Dave, it's not.

I can understand why fans may hate Rangers FC, bit it's impossible to hate any football club to the same degree as sellik. That institution's vile off-field antics are unique (thankfully) in world football which is why no other team can be hated as much. :cool:

PS FJ - I have sent a link for this thread to Cornhill Hearts.

rossi_1983

I want Celtic to win the league this year :eek:

I normally don't care, but it is good when one of them throws it away when it looks in the bag! I was happy when Scott MacDonald got the 2 late goals a couple of years back, and I would be happy now if Rangers "quadruple" turns into a bit of a let-down

got myself a tenner on a penalty to be scored at anytime

5/2 no bad odds paddy power

I hope boruc drops the ball into the net as well I hate that clown

Charlie-Brown

Celtic paid a massive ?7.5M for Brown & Donati but have stopped playing them in their final push to try to win the league.

John Findlay

I couldnt give a toss who wins. Celtic or Rangers one of them is going to win the league agaon and I personally couldnt care which one of them does. I dislike them both with the same passion. Contrarty to what some posters on here may think.

I only care about Hearts and this season football wise has been dire from us and for that I personally blame the players.

John

The Real Maroonblood

It's probably the closet huns on Kickback that does it.

Does anyone know if Real Madrid are at the game watching Fletchinho? :rolleyes:

cosanostra
Does anyone know if Real Madrid are at the game watching Fletchinho? :rolleyes:

He's been pretty anonymous to be honest.

Hibs are lucky not to be 3 or 4 down.

BangkokHearts

Not often I'll say this but I want a Smelltic win.

FTH.

He's been pretty anonymous to be honest.

Hibs are lucky not to be 3 or 4 down.

Just started watching it. Didn't realise it kicked off early.

cosanostra

Fletcher is like Hibs in general. I keep hearing about how great he is / they are but they never play well against Hearts and every time i see them play another team, they are very average.

When exactly is it that Fletcher / Hibs put in these great performances that we always hear about?

Fletcher is like Hibs in general. I keep hearing about how great he is / they are but they never play well against Hearts and every time i see them play another team, they are very average.

When exactly is it that Fletcher / Hibs put in these great performances that we always hear about?

Hibs/Fletcher are the footballing equivalent of the unicorn. It's all a myth.

cosanostra

I agree.

Their players are no better than the garbage we have at our club. The only advantage they have is a manager. A very average team who play dull, long ball football or triangles in their own half.

I agree.

Their players are no better than the garbage we have at our club. The only advantage they have is a manager. A very average team who play dull, long ball football or triangles in their own half.

Hibs are world class at passing their way to defeat. :)

I liked this from the commentator "hibs UEFA cup dreams fading fast", has a nice ring to it.

Archived