Do Not Boo The Legend That Is Elvis

rorcos

Today is not the day for you ars*eholes to Boo Elvis. The day belongs to true Hearts supporters paying respect and saying Thank You to players that are true legends to the club. They have given us two cups. Celebrate it, do not spoil it. To boo someone like Elvis is exactly what the so called supporters of the OF would do and we are much much better than them. Remember........

WE ARE THE HEARTS FAMILY. Being a Hearts fans is not just for cups and glory, it's for life!!!!

:107years:

The rheptile's appearance will ensure the "boo boys" - the vast majority of Hearts supporters - don't show up. It's a pity as Robbie deserves better. :sad:

booing Elvis is about the only reason to go along in my book! I'll always boo a celtic player.

booing Elvis is about the only reason to go along in my book! I'll always boo a celtic player.

Are you joking?

There is no way Elvis deserves to be booed!!

The man is a Hearts legend and the only reason he is not still here is because of Mr Romanov!

And people wonder why it is said that Scotland is a narrow minded Country!!

Today is not the day for you ars*eholes to Boo Elvis. The day belongs to true Hearts supporters paying respect and saying Thank You to players that are true legends to the club. They have given us two cups. Celebrate it, do not spoil it. To boo someone like Elvis is exactly what the so called supporters of the OF would do and we are much much better than them. Remember........

WE ARE THE HEARTS FAMILY. Being a Hearts fans is not just for cups and glory, it's for life!!!!

:107years:

Whatever your intentions are, I would doubt Pressley will get booed. Likewise any of the other ex players who moved on (for whatever reason).

You may wish to maintain you love-in with him, but it was him who regardless of what his intentions were, made himself look like the ars*hole you are originally referring to.

The cruckie cookie
Are you joking?

There is no way Elvis deserves to be booed!!

The man is a Hearts legend and the only reason he is not still here is because of Mr Romanov!

And people wonder why it is said that Scotland is a narrow minded Country!!

Well said that man.

I wish people would stop this nonsense around fans hating Elvis because he went to play for the munchers....

I don't think that was ever the main issuse.

The contempt he showed the Hearts support on his return however is a different thing.

I wish people would stop this nonsense around fans hating Elvis because he went to play for the munchers.....

The way he went about getting his move is definitely an issue. :mad:

**** Steven Pressley.

He is a complete and utter *****. Honestly, he's got some nerve showing up today.

Turncoat Celtic b******. Traded everything he had to go to the mhankiest, most vile bigoted insititution in Europe. Then he comes back here and treats us like we're the ****.

I wonder if he'll start pumping his chest again if he plays today, i bet that'll make him feel like the big man.

Probably no coincidence that he's back here trying to make friends again, 2 weeks before his Celtic contract runs out! I wonder what top his poor wee laddie will have on today, doesn't know whether he's coming or going.

Stewart MacD

I hope one day he comes back in the coaching/managerial side so all the knockers can eff off home to Ipox or Limpfield.

crazy_jambo_2006

Can people not get over it? Ok, he signed for Celtic. But the game today is for the 98/06 cup select, ie legends. Pressley was the captain, so has every right to come +play today. I don't care if he "engineered" a move to Celtic. Does it really matter? I don't like Celtic, but surely it's a bit OTT/bitter for people to continue to hate him. Romanov is the disgrace.

I was just thinking about this. Despite SP leaving in a blaze of controversy we've never really discussed people's feelings about him on here before. Seemed a bit bizarre. Will be good to see the wide ranging view points on this former/current legend.

PS. Describing people as ars&holes is probably not the best way to get them along to your way of thinking. Just a tip for the future.

MackaysCentreSpot
**** Steven Pressley.

He is a complete and utter *****. Honestly, he's got some nerve showing up today.

Turncoat Celtic b******. Traded everything he had to go to the mhankiest, most vile bigoted insititution in Europe. Then he comes back here and treats us like we're the ****.

I wonder if he'll start pumping his chest again if he plays today, i bet that'll make him feel like the big man.

Probably no coincidence that he's back here trying to make friends again, 2 weeks before his Celtic contract runs out! I wonder what top his poor wee laddie will have on today, doesn't know whether he's coming or going.

I really hope you and people like you stay away from Tynie today. Today is about having fun family day out and seeing old faces returning to Tynie to mark RN testimonial.

We do not need the boo boys around especially on a day like today.

So do everyone a favour and stay away.

I don't care if he "engineered" a move to Celtic. Does it really matter?

Unlike Prhessley, some people - such as myself and SNTH - have principles.

Carl Weathers
Can people not get over it? Ok, he signed for Celtic. But the game today is for the 98/06 cup select, ie legends. Pressley was the captain, so has every right to come +play today. I don't care if he "engineered" a move to Celtic. Does it really matter? I don't like Celtic, but surely it's a bit OTT/bitter for people to continue to hate him. Romanov is the disgrace.

The fact that anyone could think that he 'engineered' a move to Celtic is laughable.

The Old Tolbooth

Traded everything he had to go to the mhankiest, most vile bigoted insititution in Europe.

I thought he went to Celtic, not Rangers :rolleyes:

**** Steven Pressley.

He is a complete and utter ******. Honestly, he's got some nerve showing up today.

Amen, my friend. Excellently put.

Stewart MacD
I thought he went to Celtic, not Rangers :rolleyes:

Barsteward! Beat me to it.

crazy_jambo_2006

therapist. I would say I have principles. Mayb I just don't take club football so seriously these days. I'm a country before club man anyway. But back to hmfc, Romanov's the cretin. He's rid us of our legends +left us with inferior players. He's a bigger disgrace than Pressley.

Pete Seeger
**** Steven Pressley.

Good post

All proper Hearts supporters would not boo a cup winning ex-captain.

All proper Hearts supports should have more pride in their club and not let it be disgraced by some pirate-lookalike turncoat *******.

crazy_jambo_2006

agreed. 100%

End of the day guys...

SP was a Hearts captain that lifted the Scottish cup....never shyed away from a tackle and gave his everything for the club...

You'd have to be narrow minded and pretty ignorant if you booed him at a Testimonial game for one of his former team mates...

i cant believe some of our support. I bet u will boo elvis and cheer for skacel and brellier!

I liked both of them,but they did bugger all compared to elvis.

He is taking time out to play for robbie,which is in itself a great thing. He knows hes going to get some abuse but not from me or my family.

Is and always will be a legend in my eyes.

"Proper Hearts fans"

Why would anyone choose to be a fake Hearts fan? It's difficult enough being a real one.

Pete Seeger

Proper Hearts fans? As oppose to fake ones? Having missed 2 games home and away in 2 years I'd regard myself as a "proper hearts fan". I won't boo him today as it's Neilsons day, but if he ever returns again he'll be getting abuse from me.

crazy_jambo_2006

Agreed. I find it bizarre that some people believe he engineered the move. But it seems some people are adament he did.

The fact that anyone could think that he 'engineered' a move to Celtic is laughable.

End of the day guys...

SP was a Hearts captain that lifted the Scottish cup....never shyed away from a tackle and gave his everything for the club...

You'd have to be narrow minded and pretty ignorant if you booed him at a Testimonial game for one of his former team mates...

We will just have to cheer louder and drown the boo boys out......

crazy_jambo_2006

Would you not say Romanov etc has disgraced the club more? What about all the mediocre players we have? At least Pressley played with passion and gave 100% on the pitch. I'd rather have him (proud Scotsman) than some mercenary who doesn't care if we lose.

All proper Hearts supports should have more pride in their club and not let it be disgraced by some pirate-lookalike turncoat *******.

Would you not say Romanov etc has disgraced the club more? What about all the mediocre players we have? At least Pressley played with passion and gave 100% on the pitch. I'd rather have him (proud Scotsman) than some mercinary who doesn't care if we lose.

Point 1: Yes, and we ****ing hate them and boo them too :) Just because I hate Pressley doesn't mean I don't hate Romanov.

Point 2: lol

Colonel Kurtz
The rheptile's appearance will ensure the "boo boys" - the vast majority of Hearts supporters - don't show up. It's a pity as Robbie deserves better. :sad:

There will be a crowd of over 10000 today,compare that to other Hearts testemonial crowds.

Perhaps speaking to a bunch of baby bigots who couldnae fight sleep,does not give an indication of what the majority of hearts fans think

I thought that you and your 12 mates were going to have some sort of last supper for real fans instead.

None of you will be wanting to be mary magdalene though

• Moderators

The thread has been closed as.

a) it started off on an aggressive footing

B) continued in that vain

c) was getting worse as it went on

Debating the Pressley 'issue' is allowed, and there are plenty of existing threads on it but I see no merit in letting this one descend further into people abusing each other. Feel free to try again and DISCUSS, and even ARGUE, the issue without name calling.

Mod3

Archived