Michael Stewarts Contract

brellierlegend

brellierlegend

Does anyone know if they are going to activate his extenstion clause?

I hope not! Total pre christmas player who should be added to the long list of overpaid money grabbing ****bags that we have on our books who should be shown the door!

Amoruso Lets it Run ...

They should rip it up and give him a season ticket instead.

He should be a fan in the stands and isn't good enough to be a player on the pitch.

The way he played yesterday gave me the impression they had already decided not to extend it.

brellierlegend
The way he played yesterday gave me the impression they had already decided not to extend it.

There is hope!

Drylaw Hearts

I fully expect Stewart to leave this summer.

And I fully expect him to speak his mind, via the media, on the whole set-up at Hearts

brellierlegend

And I fully expect him to speak his mind, via the media, on the whole set-up at Hearts

Good! We will get rid of a useless player and also maybe find out some truths of the nonsense that goes on behind the scenes!

Double bonus!

rudi must stay

i'm sure i read in the hootsman it'll be reviewed in the summer. If that's the case then i doubt he'll be getting it renewed, he's done nothing since September

Nookie Bear

Stewart was confronted by a few fans - one in aprticular lai into him - after the game to ask him why there was no lap of honour (shrugged shoulders) and what was going on.

His reply? "Nothing to do with me"

**** off Stewart, you overpaid, prima-donna, whining ponce.

boabyarsebiscuit

Michael Stewart is not as bad as many folk on here make out. He'll do a job when he moves to a decently run football club. May not have impressed watching scouts yesterday, but he was our best player by a mile at the start of the season and he'll come good again. Unfortunately for us he'll come good at Aberdeen or Dundee Utd.

Have to say I liked him first time around and had no problems welcoming him back from his stint at ER. However I must admit I was perhaps 'taken in' to some degree by his passionate displays in fighting for the cause ?

I've now grown tired of him flying about the pitch putting reckless challenges in though and to be honest I hardly think I've seen him hit a decent ball since scoring up at Pittodrie !

Jeb Stuart

Having been a Hearts fan for 50 years I cannot believe the amount of fans out there that have a go at Michael Stewart, a player with undoubted ability who is very passionate and cares deeply about Heart of Midlothian Football Club. He will not hide on the park when things are not going well and I would have him in my Hearts team any time. We have too many players who do not know what it means to play for our club. Michael Stewart KNOWS what it means to play for The Heart of Midlothian.

I hope he stays for a long time to come.

Malcolm Tucker
Does anyone know if they are going to activate his extenstion clause?

I hope not! Total pre christmas player who should be added to the long list of overpaid money grabbing ****bags that we have on our books who should be shown the door!

Were you the guy sitting in the Gorgie Stand yesterday booing his every touch?

FWIW, I would keep him as a squad player behind Ruben/Jonsson and Bruno.

Jeb Stuart

I grew up cheering for players who wear the famous maroon and white and would never boo a Hearts player!

Toxteth O'Grady
Having been a Hearts fan for 50 years I cannot believe the amount of fans out there that have a go at Michael Stewart, a player with undoubted ability who is very passionate and cares deeply about Heart of Midlothian Football Club. He will not hide on the park when things are not going well and I would have him in my Hearts team any time. We have too many players who do not know what it means to play for our club. Michael Stewart KNOWS what it means to play for The Heart of Midlothian.

I hope he stays for a long time to come.

Jogging about the pitch with limp wrists, pointing and shouting at his team mates, passing the ball to the opposition and wasting every free kick. He might know what it means to play for Hearts but he is worse than useless.

Absolutely no chance - he'll have signed a confidentiality clause.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Hope he does. Then we can get all the build up and hype about "the truth" coming out, then it transpires it isn't anything that we haven't heard! Same shambles, different day.

brellierlegend
Were you the guy sitting in the Gorgie Stand yesterday booing his every touch?

FWIW, I would keep him as a squad player behind Ruben/Jonsson and Bruno.

No. I do not boo Hearts players. However, I can have a personal opinion. I dont think its worth keeping him as a squad player. His distribution is woeful, he always tries the maradona pass and runs about like a headless chicken completely losing his positional sense which does nothing for the team. I also noticed him having a go at team mates for incidents where he was to blame.

Add to the above the fact that he is a headcase who cannot keep his cool and I think most level headed sensible fans would agree its time to show him the exit door (again!)

Stewart was confronted by a few fans - one in aprticular lai into him - after the game to ask him why there was no lap of honour (shrugged shoulders) and what was going on.

His reply? "Nothing to do with me"

**** off Stewart, you overpaid, prima-donna, whining ponce.

What sosrt of a richard would think there was any chance of a "lap of honour"

There is no honour for us this season.

Sheriff Fatman

I would rather he apologised for being a waste of space on the park in 90% of the games in which he played than speaking his mind and making excuses for his own ineptitude.

Archived