Official JKB Tournament DARTS megathread

:shitwine:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gary Anderson playing very well so far.

Could be a classic 5-4 to Taylor just now.

Now 6-4 as Anderson blows a chance to go into the break at 5-5 :(

Bottle crashed again, looking like 10-5.

Edit: :whistling:

:laugh:

Looking forward to MVG smashing that fat clown Lewis now.

This should be decent, will have to go some to beat the Hankey match from last night though. Who'd have thought that would be said with no hint of a troll :lol:

This should be decent, will have to go some to beat the Hankey match from last night though. Who'd have thought that would be said with no hint of a troll :lol:

Ted was immense last night. Spent the day with his fecking walk on music playing on a loop in my head. :lol:

Gary Anderson :rofl:

******* Huddy

Such a huddy that he out-scored Taylor by 3 points? Aye, okay then.

He's getting back to form, but made 2 or 3 mistakes that we're clinically punished by Taylor and that's exactly why Taylor is the best.

He's getting back to form, but made 2 or 3 mistakes that we're clinically punished by Taylor and that's exactly why Taylor is the best.

He is utter shite. A bottler and just nowhere near in the class of the big boys.

Plus he's a tosser.

Trebles for show, doubles for dough.

The Great Khali

Watched Lewis - Van Gerwen at the boozer tonight. Tremendous stuff.

Those two are easily my favourite to watch.

Watched Lewis - Van Gerwen at the boozer tonight. Tremendous stuff.

Those two are easily my favourite to watch.

e7y5e7ej.jpg

The Great Khali

e7y5e7ej.jpg

:lol:

He's my favourite to watch I suppose, but MVG and Lewis are the most entertaining darts players.

Hankeys entertaining in a whole other way :lol:

He is utter shite. A bottler and just nowhere near in the class of the big boys.

Plus he's a tosser.

Since turning pro Gary Anderson has played in 9 major tv finals and won 5 of them including a 7 set to 3 pumping of Taylor. He's also won 34 non televised ranking events and has career earnings in excess of a million.

I know he misses alot of doubles sometimes but to say he's nowhere near the big boys is alot of shite :lol:

He's showed signs in the last 2 tv tournaments that he's getting back to the form that almost bagged him a world title in 2011....it's just a pity he's came up against an on form Taylor in both of them.

Since turning pro Gary Anderson has played in 9 major tv finals and won 5 of them including a 7 set to 3 pumping of Taylor. He's also won 34 non televised ranking events and has career earnings in excess of a million.

I know he misses alot of doubles sometimes but to say he's nowhere near the big boys is alot of shite :lol:

He's showed signs in the last 2 tv tournaments that he's getting back to the form that almost bagged him a world title in 2011....it's just a pity he's came up against an on form Taylor in both of them.

Nah mate. He's absolute shite and a complete tosser.

Archived