Hobo's 9/1 @ Ladbrokes

Professor.Arturo

Professor.Arturo

On a level playing field they are never 9/1 shots against the mhanks! I'm slightly tempted to stick a tenner on at those odds, but lets be honest, Hibs will get exactly the same treatment from officials as Dundee Utd got yesterday. No doubt the resident darkheid linesman will be drafted in today again....Tom Murphy! seems to run the line at most mhanks games for some reason...dunno why :confused:

WeeToonJambo
On a level playing field they are never 9/1 shots against the mhanks! I'm slightly tempted to stick a tenner on at those odds, but lets be honest, Hibs will get exactly the same treatment from officials as Dundee Utd got yesterday. No doubt the resident darkheid linesman will be drafted in today again....Tom Murphy! seems to run the line at most mhanks games for some reason...dunno why :confused:

Dougie MacDonald as referee might be a factor;). McCurry for the Gers yesterday and MacDonald today, who says the SPL/SFA aren't helping Rangers.

May leave a tenner on Sauchiehall Street and see if someone replace it with a ?100.

More of a chance.

12-1 on betfair - wouldn't put any of my cash on them.

The draw could be worth a couple of quid (6.4) but its hard to see Celtic not winning - the hobos away form is very poor.

Archived