Savages

Drew Busby !

Goose Baxter

You would have thought someone had just made all that up! Can not believe what i have just read!

His daughter had done nothing wrong, Some people are just sick!

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

I have heard of stuff from returning servicemen about the charming Iraqi people.

Things that never get put in the public domain. Basically, Iraqi men consider rape a normal activity amongst other things.

Most squaddies out there detest these people and just want out of of it.

Also, these "religious people" think nothing of slaughtering fellow muslims in bomb blasts, murders etc.

Sadly we can't leave these animals to squirm in their own sh*t because there is too much at stake.

The whole country aint worth one British serviceman's life.

coppercrutch

To be fair there are savages in every country in this World. Austria is a good example...

If you read the details of teh mother she sounds just like any normal person. Shocked by what has happened. The father, brothers and uncles however should be shot. What he says is unbelievable. Sick sick person.

As they say though the Police backed him up ?!!

As you say Freewheelin this country is not worth one servicemans life. Unfortunately however the powers that be think what lies under the ground is...

:(

davemclaren

I find it hard to believe that the vast majority of Iraqis would agree with what happened. However, I could be very wrong. :sad:

Makes you realise WHY Saddam had to be such a tyrant.....to keep all of these nutters in line!

Archived