Batman....superhero or not?!

tosheeturtle

tosheeturtle

so was thinking of the saying ... good thinking batman!!

Why do people not say good thinking superman or good thinking spiderman!?! Is it because both superman and spiderman have super powers so you wouldn't think of them as thinking about doing something they would just go ahead and do it!! Whilst batman he is a clever guy with some cool gadgets... so obviously he must come up with some good ideas?? hence the saying good thinking batman!?!

cosanostra

Not sure if you are being serious or not but i'll reply any way.

It's because Robin always used to say "Good thinking Batman" in the TV series.

tosheeturtle

I just wondered thats all... couldn't think of where I heard it from... but now you mention the tv show i can sort of remember robin saying it!!

Another mystery solved lol

The Doctor

Batman's not a superhero, he's a vigilante... in tights.

And it's Spider-Man not Spiderman.

I might be considered a geek in some circles.

Ryan Gosling

Batman is a millionaire vigilante with no supernatural abilities. The other two just use their powers, before Peter Parker got his powers he was a wet floppy ******. People like Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark deserve a pat on the back.

Aeontheblessed
Batman is a millionaire vigilante with no supernatural abilities. The other two just use their powers, before Peter Parker got his powers he was a wet floppy ******. People like Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark deserve a pat on the back.

Bruce Wane has been doing well for himself in the last few years years and is now a Billionaire I believe. (btw Bruce is Batman (just in case you never know))

so was thinking of the saying ... good thinking batman!!

Why do people not say good thinking superman or good thinking spiderman!?! Is it because both superman and spiderman have super powers so you wouldn't think of them as thinking about doing something they would just go ahead and do it!! Whilst batman he is a clever guy with some cool gadgets... so obviously he must come up with some good ideas?? hence the saying good thinking batman!?!

Would you place him in the same category as James Bond in that case?

And who would you rather be, batman or james bond? Batman for me every time.......

Ivan Drago
Would you place him in the same category as James Bond in that case?

And who would you rather be, batman or james bond? Batman for me every time.......

Batman would leather Bond.

Archived