Screpis

Chaps

What are people thoughts on him from yesterday, I thought he done alright I think he could be a decent player for us.

Libertonian_II

Another mediocre midfielder. We're clutching at straws if we think this guy is a player.

We're getting that desperate, that anybody who can pass a ball 10 yards or more to a team-mate, is a player of the required standard

Only a Game

Really hard to tell with some players how they would fit into a GOOD team. I thought he looked quite busy, fairly versatile, but a little bit overweight and possibly not as mobile and silky as I was expecting.

I'm not sure he's a natural defensive midfield player but he actually did okay in the holding role

Had a great chance to strike one at goal in the second half but shy'd away from it. Not bad in the tackle and always looked up before releasing the ball.

I thought he looked awright too. No more than that, but worth playing in a decent team to see how he fits.

As a side issue I also thought Eggert Jonsson looked pretty good in the first half played wider and further forward. Faded badly in the second half though

(like everyone else did)

The Old Tolbooth

Pretty pish poor midfielder to be honest, he was rank today but was possibly the best of a honking bunch!

I thought he looked like a player who wth a few others round him would be a good player for us. I should say by others I means someone who can also control a ball / stop a ball when passed to them! Perhaps if a few others followed his example of playing a 5 yard pass to a Hearts player rather than trying a 50 yards pass would be a start. I really believe a lot of our players are on a totally different wave length - one goes over the top while the player passing plays to feat and vice versa!!

Screpis / Ruben (and probably others - I just can't be bothered naming them all) generally play a simple 5 yard pass to a Hearts player - others try to play 50 yard passes to phantom strikers!

innerjambo

I think he showed potential, he was certainly our best player. Having said that it's not hard to stand out in a group of pub players.

I thought he looked pretty decent. He looked quite mobile also keen to get on the ball and had a decent pass on him. Tried a bit too many world cup balls for my liking but i think he was trying to hard to impress. Potential to be better than Ruben IMO, so you have to ask the question why he was not involved a lot sooner though. I think with a few games under his belt he would improve. Of course now we will never know that this season.

The cruckie cookie

Oh for the days when we walked into tynie to see Rudi for the first time not knowing what he was like, but by the end of the game we ALL knew we had a talent that would rip into other teams in the Spl.

Screpis is another journeyman imo

Mr Quagmire

I really dont know what player other people were watching yesterday but Screpis had a really good debut considering he had to play with crap players.

Corstojohn
I really dont know what player other people were watching yesterday but Screpis had a really good debut considering he had to play with crap players.

Totally agree. I for one was impressed by Screpis.

Guest JamboRobbo

bit better than some of the other ****e on offer. certainly looked interested in showing what he can do, which is abig bonus for HMFC players these days.

But then I'm comparing him against a pile of ****e, so a bit hard to judge just how good he was, and just how poor all the rest were. ALL our players SHOULD be looking good against the likes of Killie.

He looked not too bad, but we're gonna have to look further than a Foreigner with a catchy name. All these nobodies seem to be making their way to Hearts and players like Michael Stewart are probably of the same ability.

IMA MAROON
He's better than (taking the)Michael Stewarse

Stewart is terrible. He has to leave.

robin_hobosblind
Another mediocre midfielder. We're clutching at straws if we think this guy is a player.

We're getting that desperate, that anybody who can pass a ball 10 yards or more to a team-mate, is a player of the required standard

I thought his passes were, as a whole, 3-4 yards short most of the game/very slow and he looked very laboured at the start of the game.

I liked him, thought he looked pretty decent.

Seemed interested and wanted the ball, which, as stated before me, is a rarity at HMFC right now.

Amoruso Lets it Run ...

How shockingly bad was that lazy wage thief Kingston.

That's the kind of game he should be ****ing all over and bossing from the first minute to the last. We'd have been better playing with 10 men than him being on the park and not being interested.

Screpis was average, but at least he showed a bit of interest.

Archived