Well v Hibs

1874robbo

Dreadful match so far.Absolutely nothing compared to these other SPL teams and us other than somebody who can put the ball in the net.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Well should be 2 or 3 up, Hibs are woeful. Really poor game though, & the atmosphere is non-existant.

It won't matter who gets the Hibs job as that squad of players are just shite and as for this Zoubir guy that they have been raving about absolute mince.

Well should be 2 or 3 up, Hibs are woeful. Really poor game though, & the atmosphere is non-existant.

Under 4k in attendance, what a joke.

Under 4k in attendance, what a joke.

And given that it's a probability that the 3rd best supported club in Scotland won't be in the top league next season (although I hope I'm wrong) it'll be interesting to see what the attendance

totals are next season for the top league

And given that it's a probability that the 3rd best supported club in Scotland won't be in the top league next season (although I hope I'm wrong) it'll be interesting to see what the attendance

totals are next season for the top league

I've been thinking about that too. If we are relegated but all our other problems are behind us, it's possible that the attendances in our league will exceed the premier League.

Gurantee that we'll still have the 3rd highest home attendance, even without the derby. Rangers will make up for Celtic in our case.

I've been thinking about that too. If we are relegated but all our other problems are behind us, it's possible that the attendances in our league will exceed the premier League.

Gurantee that we'll still have the 3rd highest home attendance, even without the derby. Rangers will make up for Celtic in our case.

I'd say it was a certainty. Especially if Dundee and Dunfermline are there too. Possibly Hibs losing in a playoff to join us! :)

Archived