The Embarrassment list

Marsh

This season has been a shocker.

This is a list of embarrassing things that have happened to us this season.

Feel free to add your own, for starters..

Grant Murray scoring against us

No wins against a bogging Kilmarnock team

Drawing against the mighty Gretna

Selling our best and only decent striker after the transfer window had closed

:mad:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Kurskis - The worst player I have ever seen play for Hearts as the Kaunas loanee policy sank to it's lowest ebb.

twice this season 2 different teams singing "can we play you every week?". Rangers at the 4-0 game and Killie today, although not as bad as last season, Dundee United at the 4-0 game, "are you Dunfy in disguise?" - that was awful, I hated that.

conn artist

st mirrens chant on boxing day implying that we were crap and we knew we where. how low do you have to drop for st mirren to take the p1sh out of you.

vlad on the tyne

when dancenation went live , I was shaking with embarrasment that night ;)

JennyJambo

Embarrassing?

Being told on 1st January we were actively looking for a manager and still fecking waiting 5 months later.

Frail telling us and the world that Elliot was a football player (repeatedly)

The home defeat to Rangers - sickening.

Losing a two goal lead at home to Motherwell in the cup...and Frail saying after it "these things happen in football"

The 4-1 game at Utd when we imploded.

3-1 at Killie in October.

Roman Romanov's petulance.

Those free scarves for the CIS semi.

Losing 5-0 to the Great Eastend Unwashed.

Going 10 games without a win.

Elliot's dancing - he's not even good at that.

Watching Nade jump higher to get into his Cadillac Escalade than he has for a ball all season.

I'll go now because I could be here all night. :(

vlad on the tyne

Frail on HW saying, "calum's been excellent in training he's just lacking confidence". :evilno:

The spin this club puts on defeats/miserable performances and the debt is also deeply deeply embarrasing.

Embarrassing?

Being told on 1st January we were actively looking for a manager and still fecking waiting 5 months later.

Frail telling us and the world that Elliot was a football player (repeatedly)

The home defeat to Rangers - sickening.

Losing a two goal lead at home to Motherwell in the cup...and Frail saying after it "these things happen in football"

The 4-1 game at Utd when we imploded.

3-1 at Killie in October.

Roman Romanov's petulance.

Those free scarves for the CIS semi.

Losing 5-0 to the Great Eastend Unwashed.

Going 10 games without a win.

Elliot's dancing - he's not even good at that.

Watching Nade jump higher to get into his Cadillac Escalade than he has for a ball all season.

I'll go now because I could be here all night. :(

You should carry on Jenny it felt like you were about to exorcise a few demons

st mirrens chant on boxing day implying that we were crap and we knew we where. how low do you have to drop for st mirren to take the p1sh out of you.

We managed to take the shine off that one, we started singing it ourselves, I don't know whether to laugh or cry at that one, I suppose if it was a team other than St Mirren I might have actually cared.

conn artist
We managed to take the shine off that one, we started singing it ourselves, I don't know whether to laugh or cry at that one, I suppose if it was a team other than St Mirren I might have actually cared.

heard that too and it was remotely funny till the reality sunk in, but it still hurt when we where getting beat by seudo weegies and they were rippin it out of us, they where gash that day but we were turbo crap. i live in glasgow and have become used to havin the p1sh ripped by weedgies about my team.

Losing at home 1-0 to the reptiles on the very first day of the season.

Things only got worse after that.

Beating Rankers 4-2 and dumping Smeltic out the diddy cup 2-0 are the only two highlights.

heard that too and it was remotely funny till the reality sunk in, but it still hurt when we where getting beat by seudo weegies and they were rippin it out of us, they where gash that day but we were turbo crap. i live in glasgow and have become used to havin the p1sh ripped by weedgies about my team.

I think because we didn't finish near the bottom this season it makes it easier to laugh at it, even though it has been a bad season, it could have been worse considering where we were in December/January.

The actual incident is funny, it is just the event that the song was being sung at that makes it embarrassing.

The entire way in which Frail has handle Ryan McGowan and Matej Rapnik this week.

The man is a ****ing clown.

Nelly Terraces

Having 2 forwards play that couldn't get a game for Mudderwell, and Queen of the South.

Frail - "the players gave me everything".

conn artist
I think because we didn't finish near the bottom this season it makes it easier to laugh at it, even though it has been a bad season, it could have been worse considering where we were in December/January.

The actual incident is funny, it is just the event that the song was being sung at that makes it embarrassing.

but when they sung it we where playing gash, we where nowhere and going down rapid and they had the cheek to rip it out of us. i cant stand it when west coasters have a pop but thats down to livin thro here in the midst of part time rangers and celtic fans who wax lyrical about all things old firm like they attend every minute of old firm football. the majority only see games on the tv and think they know everything,

The cruckie cookie

How many times:mad:

The cruckie cookie
Having 2 forwards play that couldn't get a game for Mudderwell, and Queen of the South.

Usefull piece of kit when in working order;)

cheeseypleasey

going to the ticket office after the game to renew the season ticket

ive not enjoyed this season much its been rank still never mind its over now :)

peebles jambo

having to walk into the house with my tail between my legs after yet another home defeat and have my wife just sit and shake her head about me re-newing

scots civil war

"oh,the wee huns are ****e" echoing around the place

cue stevie frail looking like sum character out of south park on the touchline,cameras on him and the only fakn thing moving on his gormless boatrace is the blinking of his closely set eyes

fellow jambos renewing their season tickets and giving pathetic excuses re said actions."coz im a real fan" ad nauseum

any advertising by the pr machine that eminates from vladcastle

the lack of protests against this regime

this ****ing regime

people that preach about "protest" and "don't renew" and throw their season ticket books onto the pitch after the last home game of the season in empty gestures

Robbo27_22

Everything and everyone bar:-

Banks

Berra

Karipidis

Jonsson(although he still has work to do)

Kingston in the brief periods we actually saw him this year

Velicka

Glen

Everything and everyone bar:-

Banks

Berra

Karipidis

Jonsson(although he still has work to do)

Kingston in the brief periods we actually saw him this year

Velicka

Glen

Would change that to: "in the brief periods he could be ersed" and also add Andy Driver to the list......

special agent oso

4_5_1 with a half fit 18 year old playing up there on his own, Frail coming out and trying to say things have got better since he was given the temp manager role . ( i can honestly say since frail has been in control we have been p**h and just scraped boring wins )

bednar looking **** hot after being trained properly by a real manager? While we pretend ricarton is wonderful

Harry Kinnear

Great list so far! Bringing back a massive number of gut churning memories, hard to add to Jenny Jabos litany of woe, can I add Makela's celebration after he had scored in the friendly against Barca, as if we'd won the Champions League. and er Bednar boxing with Vlad....

There have been so many low points this season I really couldn't begin to pick the worst. The ones that spring to mind:

- opening day defeat to Hibs.

- 5-0 defeat to Celtic.

- 3-2 defeat to ICT at home

- 2-1 defeat to ICT away (Craig Brewster scoring a stoppage time winner)

- 1-0 defeat at home to St Mirren.

- 2-2 draw in the cup against Motherwell having led 2-0.

- 4-1 defeat to United at Tannadice at New Year and finishing the game with 8 men.

- 4-0 at home to Rangers.

The season has been a complete unmitigated disaster and a total embarassment for Heart of Midlothian FC. We can only hope that things change in the close season but there seems very little grounds for optimism at this moment in time.

I think that half the so-called Hearts fans on here head the list:eek:

The most embarrassing thing about this season has been everyone (myself included) putting up with it.

Refusing to pick football teams based on the age old merits of...

A) Ability

B) Form

In favour of

A) Preferred nationality

B) your current contract situation

C) a prospective move AWAY from Hearts

people that preach about "protest" and "don't renew" and throw their season ticket books onto the pitch after the last home game of the season in empty gestures

People that come on with daft rumours that have little or no substance. ;)

BTW, Not renewing is much more than an empty gesture.

I love your opinions on Frail.

Embarassment list:

Stephen Frail

Immature but I would love to just go up to him and sarcastically clap in his face. Bit random and weird I know but just want to do it.

Arthur Axident

Audrey still being on the staff

Ivaswhasispus still being on the staff

players calling Shaggy,Shaggy

Velicka being paraded at half time

Hobo guff being pure cack this season but still better than us this season

what an embarrasment

Arf

24pts won out of 57 against the bottom 6 despite having a bigger wage bill than the other 5 teams put together.

boabyarsebiscuit
I think that half the so-called Hearts fans on here head the list:eek:

Agree on this one. All the Vladgimps on here giving it large criticising dissenters, when they themselves don't go to away games and skip most home matches for beers in the pub.

They are embarrassing.

Not as embarrassing as Vladimir Romanov I suppose. But still embarrassing.

What was the last away game you were at out of interest, Eggo?

What was the last away game you were at out of interest, Eggo?

Probably Dunfermline in the cup.

Gav Aitchison
24pts won out of 57 against the bottom 6 despite having a bigger wage bill than the other 5 teams put together.

That's the clincher for me - persistent failure against teams we should be capable of beating with relative ease.

For sheer misery, the low-point of this season for me was the Boxing Day loss at home to St Mirren, and the 220-mile drive home afterwards. I've never seen Hearts so inept and uninterested as that day.

The people on here who defended Mad Malofeevs involvement with pre-season as acceptable.

The same people stating we'd be one of the fittest teams in the SPL. :confused:

Guest Tynie Bubbles

The Hearts supporters displaying a Lithuania flag in Wheatfield section A yesterday. It doesn't even work on an ironic level :mad:

"The people who grinned themselves to death"

Archived