Whoopeeeee !!!!!

davieholt

Whoopeeeee !!!!

The last home game of the season has come and gone.

I don?t have to dread going to any more ***** matches (at my advanced years I no longer go to away games) I don?t feel the compulsion to cut the grass or paint the bedroom to benefit from occupational therapy after a particularly grisly Saturday afternoon.

I guess some will abandon their season tickets and take up ballet, try needlework, woo their cousins, support Hibs, that kind of thing. But I have already bought my ST for next season because . . . well just because that?s what I?ve done for 45 years and I have no idea what I?d do on a matchday Saturday otherwise.

But for now, my blood pressure can subside, I can reduce my handicap and Vlad, Rodney, Stevie and all the other irritants can GTF !

But roll on season 2008/09 :)

Imagine that, someone holding a gun to someone else's head, forcing them to go to games.

Shocking.

Clearly you have more right to moan about going every week than those who go because they want to. Top notch.

Whoopeeeee !!!!

I don?t have to dread going to any more ***** matches (at my advanced years I no longer go to away games) I don?t feel the compulsion to cut the grass or paint the bedroom to benefit from occupational therapy after a particularly grisly Saturday afternoon.

I guess some will abandon their season tickets and take up ballet, try needlework, woo their cousins, support Hibs, that kind of thing. But I have already bought my ST for next season because . . . well just because that?s what I?ve done for 45 years and I have no idea what I?d do on a matchday Saturday otherwise.

But for now, my blood pressure can subside, I can reduce my handicap and Vlad, Rodney, Stevie and all the other irritants can GTF !

I understand how you feel mate. Despite the crap we've put up with this season you still feel you should be there (or in my case mainly listening in on HW this year). It does almost feel like a relief that I can now do something different on a Saturday afternoon for a few weeks. I just hope it doesn't pash down all summer like last year. I'll be back in July ready for the new season (already booked my flights and hotel for Belfast, whether the games on or not). But boy do we all need a break from this cr@p.

Imagine that, someone holding a gun to someone else's head, forcing them to go to games.

Shocking.

Clearly you have more right to moan about going every week than those who go because they want to. Top notch.

Correct. No-one forces me to go to games. I go because I do want to. The alternatives are too grisly to imagine. But I have absolutely no idea what your point is ? Are you really saying that the loyal Hearts support are full of glee and clapping their hands in anticipation of a great game on a Saturday ?

Get a grip !

siegementality
Whoopeeeee !!!!

What do you do on the days when Hearts are playing away?.

Probably listens to the match on the radio or HW like us other sad b@st@rds

I adopt a foetal position on the floor a listen to it on the radio. You ?

siegementality
I adopt a foetal position on the floor a listen to it on the radio. You ?

I'm sad to say I play golf, the same as I do on home match days now. Romanov ripped my heart out a season or two ago.

I'm sad to say I play golf, the same as I do on home match days now. Romanov ripped my heart out a season or two ago.

Sorry to hear it SM. But I have to admit the golf course does beckon . . .

Archived