Bizarre Gesture

Makween

What was the deal with so many season tickets being thrown onto the pitch at the end today?

"**** off Romanov! Ah'm no comin' back this season!"

As gestures go, it can look quite dramatic, but not really at the last home game of the season.

Only a Game

Saw the senior steward in front of Section N at the end instructing that the ST books thrown on the pitch be collected and put in a bag (one hit a steward in the face)

Hope everyone had the sense to take their personal details out of the ST book before chucking it on, otherwise your pointless gesture is probably going to result in you not being able to renew anyway.

Through thick and thin
Saw the senior steward in front of Section N at the end instructing that the ST books thrown on the pitch be collected and put in a bag (one hit a steward in the face)

Hope everyone had the sense to take their personal details out of the ST book before chucking it on, otherwise your pointless gesture is probably going to result in you not being able to renew anyway.

Bet thats what they are hoping for. :rolleyes:

letsmakesomenoise

Whats pointless about that gesture, we are completely powerless as fans apart from our support of the team, and to my mind this is a reasonable thing to do. Of course, most of them will already have next years brief in their sideboards!

Only a Game
Whats pointless about that gesture, we are completely powerless as fans apart from our support of the team, and to my mind this is a reasonable thing to do.

It was pointless as a gesture because the season is finished. It would have been very impressive as a gesture in December or January.

We are not powerless. We're apathetic.

Whats pointless about that gesture, we are completely powerless as fans apart from our support of the team, and to my mind this is a reasonable thing to do. Of course, most of them will already have next years brief in their sideboards!

Throwing away your season ticket's a pointless gesture when, as it's this season's one, it wouldn't have been used again anyway.

Well thanks goodness it wasn't their scarves - the resulting thread here on KB would have lasted for weeks... ;)

What was the deal with so many season tickets being thrown onto the pitch at the end today?

As gestures go, it can look quite dramatic, but not really at the last home game of the season.

Wasn't going to write this but ach why not.

At the end of the game today a season ticketbook was thrown on to the park at the gorgie end about 3 or 4 yards in from the corner flag adjacent to the main stand.

Cue a couple of photographers homing in and taking a couple of close up photos, however this wasn't good enough for one of them as the book was upside down, so cue a wee flick to turn the book over when he thought nobody was looking to get a photo with the badge showing. Well Mr photographer I saw you and the integrity of your picture was blown.

So Mr photographer please print it somewhere cos I will challenge you.

ps Yes I know someone gave him the ammo to start with.

Charlie-Brown

It's as futile as going to the cinema, watching a film to the very end credits, throwing your ticket on the floor and mumbling about the film being crap as you shuffle out the door.....

Through thick and thin
It's as futile as going to the cinema, watching a film to the very end credits, throwing your ticket on the floor and mumbling about the film being crap as you shuffle out the door.....

Deciding not to renew next season isn't futile though........:rolleyes:

There are no rubbish bins in the aisles.

If the want to avoid littering, I would suggest they rethought that approach.

Deciding not to renew next season isn't futile though........:rolleyes:

You're right. It isn't.

super_vlad

i found it quite funny !

I was going to try and hit elliot with mine if the players had the guts to come out at the end !

rudi must stay

Some probably thought they were being clever cos there is an extra game in the season tickets

letsmakesomenoise
It was pointless as a gesture because the season is finished. It would have been very impressive as a gesture in December or January.

We are not powerless. We're apathetic.

Pathetic more like. I'm hating myself for this, but I am not renewing. I HATE being take for a numpty by anyone, but especially by a Russian Despot who clearly couldn't give a flying feck for Hertz or the supporters.

WHY IS HE HERE!!!!

I cannot for the life of me work out his motives for being here. It's driving me potty.

Archived