Marian Kello

Sierra Delta

Kello's one of the only keepers that I would back to save a 1 on 1 at least 9 times out of 10. He always got us out of shit. Now he's playing for that heap of shit. I hate them as much as celtic and hibs.

ANDREWKIDD1874

Gutted the legend has singed for st murder big step down but good luck to him also just noticed that another old legend is playing amateur football and is only 31 JULLIEN BRELLIER wouldn't mind him in February.

Why didnt he stay with us? Always wonder when players move away and dontvreach the same heights if they regret things.

We saw his best years.

Rumour was he got caught with another male from the staff and it was not seen to be professional?

portobellojambo1

Going to go against the grain again, sadly.

I wouldn't sign him; now or January.

We are going to have a small budget and if we waste a wage when we already have two capable players in that position then it would be a stupid signing.

Agree, I suspect we may well not bring anyone into the squad come January, unless they are willing to play for as near as damn it nothing. Been off-line for a while and have been going through the forum and noticed there seems to be the occasional suggestion about getting rid of Gary Locke. That will not solve anything, he has what he has available to him player wise, and any new manager would have the same squad, and would have to be willing to work for the same or less than we are paying Gary.

tartofmidlothian

Rumour was he got caught with another male from the staff and it was not seen to be professional?

:cornette:

Not heard that one before.

tartofmidlothian

Dunno, but he's hardly setting the Heather alight just now.

Scored 6 in 15 for them, I wouldn't mind a player with that ratio in our squad for the next few months.

Snake Plissken

Meh.

Very good goalkeeper for us but he's not really done anything since leaving.

Played brilliantly in the 11 wins in 12 games under Jefferies. Ok for the most part the rest if the time. In my opinion he's nowhere near as good as perceived on here. Remember Zagreb? Seems other managers do.

Better than Jamie? I'd say yes, but not by much, therefore would not be money well spent in February for me.

Snake Plissken

Played brilliantly in the 11 wins in 12 games under Jefferies. Ok for the most part the rest if the time. In my opinion he's nowhere near as good as perceived on here. Remember Zagreb? Seems other managers do.

Better than Jamie? I'd say yes, but not by much, therefore would not be money well spent in February for me.

A couple of years ago, he definitely was, but he's played about two first team matches since 2011...

Good goalkeeper but it's not a priority position for us to strengthen right now.

A couple of years ago, he definitely was, but he's played about two first team matches since 2011...

Good goalkeeper but it's not a priority position for us to strengthen right now.

Absolutely agree. I'm quite happy wi Jamie.

loveofthegame

Jamie MacDonald is the worst regular first choice keeper we have had since the 90s.

Somebody say otherwise

Otherwise - Basso, Balogh, Kurskis and Moilanen all worse. Arguable that they were all regulars though I guess.

Jamie isn't great though, especially given how spoilt my generation have been - Smith, Niemi, Rousset, Gordon, Kello.

I actually like jamie mac and think he is a good spl keeper, he is no worse than samson bell or langfield, I would argue he's probably the best of the 3 of them

Stick a quality center back infront of him and that would change things significantly

Jamie MacDonald is the worst regular first choice keeper we have had since the 90s.

Somebody say otherwise

He's worse than Roddy Mckenzie or Teppi Molenien? Really?

St Midden?

Un be liev able!

Employment opportunities must be tough for a pro footballer these days. Might be a good thing for us next year if St Liedoon can attract someone like Kello, then surely Hearts can attract more of his ilk when we are allowed to do so.

Somebody say otherwise

Shoddy McKenzie is just one that is worse.

The Great Khali

kelloface.jpg

The Great Khali

Somebody say otherwise

Otherwise.

Kello was frozen out of the club just like many others by the 'small person', where we recieved feck all in transfers. Yet another example of the mindless egotistical owner/dictator that we are hopefully free forever from soon.

Secret agent Kello!

TOP SECRET

To; Agent Kello

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to ingratiate yourself with the enemy by having a few reasonable performances and then, at a crucial time, pull out Cruickie's shirt, and wave the winning goal for the opposition into the net.

You will have to remain undercover until January, which will be very difficult as you will be singing the Hearts Song as you wave Cruickie's shirt in the air but, you are the man for the job and your sacrifice will not be in vain!

If you need to get in contact, post on JKB under the name of Winston Churchill and then nobody will think your a Hearts supporter!

Archived