Hospitality Deal For ST Holders (Cat B)

Rudolf

As it says on the tin...

Corporate hospitality is now available for our next home matches ? St Johnstone visit on Saturday 2 November, followed by Ross County on 23 November and Inverness Caley Thistle on 14 December. We?d be delighted if you are able to join us at Tynecastle for the ultimate football experience.

The matches provide a great opportunity to support The Club and the Gorgie Suite hospitality package includes -

Arrival two and a half hours prior to kick off

- Drinks reception on arrival

- Four course meal served with coffee and tea

- Complimentary bar pre, half time and post match

- Betting available in Suite

- Seating in the Gorgie Suite hospitality area

- Half time buffet and refreshments

- Hearts legends and current players in attendance

- Complimentary Match Magazine and Teamsheet

- Man of the Match Presentation

- Departure one hour after final whistle

This package is available priced at ?150 (inclusive of vat) per person, with a discount available for larger bookings.

However, we have just introduced a great offer for season ticket holders. If you would like to join us in the Gorgie Suite for a Category B match, we can discount the package price to ?102 (inclusive of vat) if you release your season ticket seat to The Club for resale.

Please do let me know if you would like to make a booking or require any further information about the above packages.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Tynecastle in the near future.

Kind regards

Jane

Jings. Booked hospitality for the St J game earlier this week and asked about a discount for season ticket holders - was told there was no such thing, but it was a great idea that they'd look at for the future.

Didn't expect it this quick! :D

Jings. Booked hospitality for the St J game earlier this week and asked about a discount for season ticket holders - was told there was no such thing, but it was a great idea that they'd look at for the future.

Hats off to you.

I'd be pretty pissed off if I were you.

I would be pretty pissed off if I was him too, and I wouldn't be happy about not getting the discounted price either ;)

Interesting ... Got a table for 10 already ... Majority have season tix so will be looking for cheaper option win-win me thinks

Doesn't actually affect me, as I've booked for a different suite. Great idea though

:verysmug:

I'm sure I remember being offered a ?20 discount as a season ticket holder a couple of years back. May have been due to the fact it was a group booking offer but I'm 99.9% sure it happened.

Hmmm, so a crap category st and platinum category St get the same discount even though the resale value of both is completely different. Rethink required jane

Hmmm, so a crap category st and platinum category St get the same discount even though the resale value of both is completely different. Rethink required jane

:cornette:

In both cases, the discount offered is more than the cost for an individual ticket for the game.

Would you rather the discount was set to the cost of the respective individual tickets, in which case it would be less, regardless of category?

A rethink required by you, more like.

Dagger Is Back

That's more like it IMO. ?102 is a far more attractive price. As a Gold ST holder I couldn't care less what other ST holders get the discount option. If folks are prepared to shell another ?102 out for the club, good on them.

Mow says......you want my 28 quid platinum ticket and my mates bronze 18 quid one for the same in return? NAW SON.NAW.

So theres my rethink simon.

Next!

Mow says......you want my 28 quid platinum ticket and my mates bronze 18 quid one for the same in return? NAW SON.NAW.

So theres my rethink simon.

Next!

So you don't think a ?50 discount for giving up a ?28 is fair?

No I don't when compared to someone giving up an 18 quid one for the same thing.

What is it you don't get. If it was a voucher with 28 and 18, rather than a ticket allowing entry to the game would you get it then?

Try this one.....Arnold Clarks new promo, trade in your fiesta or BMW m3 and get 1000 pound off a new mondeo. See how that works!? Neither does the guy with the m3

No I don't when compared to someone giving up an 18 quid one for the same thing.

What is it you don't get. If it was a voucher with 28 and 18, rather than a ticket allowing entry to the game would you get it then?

Try this one.....Arnold Clarks new promo, trade in your fiesta or BMW m3 and get 1000 pound off a new mondeo. See how that works!? Neither does the guy with the m3

I understand perfectly.

What you don't seem to understand is that Hearts are giving a larger discount than they need to (in fact they don't need to give any).

I will give you another example. When I first moved to Orange, they gave you ?100 credit to your bill, if you handed in your old working phone. This was regardless of model, age, or value.

Such blanket credits/discounts is not unusual.

Some folk will moan about anything though.

If you feel that strongly about it, tell Hearts when you are booking it. They might give you the bigger discount you crave. If not, just drink an extra ?10.00 worth of booze.

I never "don't understand". I also don't need examples.

Finally I'm not someone "moaning".

I'll bullet point it for you

+ The promo has a flaw.

The end. Deal with it.

I understand perfectly.

What you don't seem to understand is that Hearts are giving a larger discount than they need to (in fact they don't need to give any).

I will give you another example. When I first moved to Orange, they gave you ?100 credit to your bill, if you handed in your old working phone. This was regardless of model, age, or value.

Such blanket credits/discounts is not unusual.

Some folk will moan about anything though.

If you feel that strongly about it, tell Hearts when you are booking it. They might give you the bigger discount you crave. If not, just drink an extra ?10.00 worth of booze.

Sounds like he'd be happy if folk in cheaper seats got less of a discount, looking out for number 1?

How about the folk in cheaper seats that take 2 or 3 kids each game, spending easily ?20 on snacks, programmes etc.... Each game Should they demand a bigger discount?

No pleasing some folk, all we here is calls make it cheaper, make it cheaper more folk will go if it's cheaper. but when Hearts try to do something it's met with but that's no good for me, I want more, more, more!

Some folk eh!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I never "don't understand". I also don't need examples.

Finally I'm not someone "moaning".

I'll bullet point it for you

+ The promo has a flaw.

The end. Deal with it.

You don't need examples. yet you dish them out yourself.

There is no flaw. No-one is entitled to a discount.

Your the one kicking up a fuss, yet you are telling me to 'deal with it'. I think it should be me telling you to 'deal with it.'

Alternatively, you could by 36 raffle tickets at ?5.00. That way you could get two places for ?90.00 each, the price you desire. Then again, as a Premium Member of KB, you probably expect to buy the raffle tickets for a lesser price than the mere pleb members.

Hannibal Lecter

Some people eh. Should surprise me but it really doesn't.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Some people eh. Should surprise me but it really doesn't.

Me neither - as soon as I read about the offer, I knew someone would moan about it. If we gave it away for free, someone would find a 'flaw'.

Hannibal Lecter

Me neither - as soon as I read about the offer, I knew someone would moan about it. If we gave it away for free, someone would find a 'flaw'.

At the end of the day the club didn't need to offer it cut price to ST holders but yet when they do some people manage to moan.

Archived