I Hope Gretna Beat Us

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I honestly do.

The more embarrassment that is heaped on Romanovs team the better.

There HAS to be a point where he realises this no way to run a ****ing football club.

Good luck Gretna.

Put in 75% effort and that should be enough.

Hard to disagree with that.

A few months ago I would have argued the toss but the last few months have just done me in.

Chad Sexington
Hard to disagree with that.

A few months ago I would have argued the toss but the last few months have just done me in.

I'm the same mate.

Anything that moves Frail closer to the door gets my vote.

Only a Game
I honestly do.

The more embarrassment that is heaped on Romanovs team the better.

There HAS to be a point where he realises this no way to run a ****ing football club.

Good luck Gretna.

Put in 75% effort and that should be enough.

So after two years of this, one result against Gretna in a meaningless end of season game is going to be the one that changes his whole approach ?

Personally I hope we play a decent number of youngsters on Tuesday and they contribute to a fine win.

Neither a win nor a loss is going to make any difference to Romanov. He's made up his mind what is happening next season. He just hasnt told us yet.

So after two years of this, one result against Gretna in a meaningless end of season game is going to be the one that changes his whole approach ?

Personally I hope we play a decent number of youngsters on Tuesday and they contribute to a fine win.

Neither a win nor a loss is going to make any difference to Romanov. He's made up his mind what is happening next season. He just hasnt told us yet.

You are probably right although I'm not saying this one game will make a difference.

I would hate for us to go out and hammer Gretna which would mean the cracks are papered over yet again.

Something has to change at some point and I reckon the lower we finish the more effect it will have.

Only a Game
You are probably right although I'm not saying this one game will make a difference.

I would hate for us to go out and hammer Gretna which would mean the cracks are papered over yet again.

Something has to change at some point and I reckon the lower we finish the more effect it will have.

Well in that sense you have a point. I'd hate for us to win and for someone important at the club to think we were in good shape because of it.

Archived