To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )

Craigieboy

Cameronstheman
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

Hahahaha....born a dope stay a dope! Curiosity killed the cat! 

Seriously what are you on ??

Down right abusive, using family as a goad and now this

As it goes my Da a life long Jambo passed away  7yr ago this week and has a Plaque at Tynie 

What coward you are .Try that shite in the real world pal and see how big that simple spelling mind  that you have is

Now piss and troll  else where, you pathetic moron

Edited by Cameronstheman

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• Mikey1874

• maroonlegions

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jambo61
1 minute ago, Cameronstheman said:

As it goes my Da a life long Jambo passed away  7yr ago this week and  ago has a Plaque at Tynie 

What coward you are .Try that shite in the real world pal and see how big that simple spelling mind  that you have is

Glad you grew up a decent being!

Cameronstheman

Mods do me a big favour and tell this troll to bolt

The guys a shameless coward and extremely annoying

Thats my last on it, well for now 

1971fozzy
2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Getting beat off yet another Jambo too. Don Cowie doing the business.

he has them sussed. Ruined their season basically. Top man

1971fozzy
8 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

As it goes my Da a life long Jambo passed away  7yr ago this week and has a Plaque at Tynie 

Just put him on ignore. I did some time ago. Just unfortunate I see him being quoted

Australis
1 hour ago, Australis said:

Have a look over on mysisterismymaw.net 

The thread titled "act now Hibs" is a delight to read.

It has hit home with every single one of the spoon burners exactly whatvthey have done in their delight book vote for Foleyvand get rid of the HSL  who actually cared for the low life spoon burners.

Fantastic how it is hitting home what they all voted for and how it is sinking in.

In a pyramid where they are going to sink lower and lower and become even more of a side show and a nothing.

Just the dugs baws ❤️

Looks like they have stopped any more comments because they have all realised what is going on.

Find a club in dept, and on its knees offer them some quick cash and own the land and assets. 🙂😀😁🙂😀😁

Cameronstheman
9 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Just put him on ignore. I did some time ago. Just unfortunate I see him being quoted

Cheers' I'm  getting mellow in my older yrs or i would have reacted differently  and  no doubt be banned

But it beggars belief why someone would post like that

Was goony post my seat at Tynie and see what panned out !! but you are right best ignored 

Mikey1874

By the way it was a definite penalty.

SFA just feeling sorry for you, you are that pathetic these days. 

Canscot
18 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

Cheers' I'm  getting mellow in my older yrs or i would have reacted differently  and  no doubt be banned

But it beggars belief why someone would post like that

Was goony post my seat at Tynie and see what panned out !! but you are right best ignored 

Maybe look around you at Tynie and look for the biggest boy you can see then post his seat number. Then sit back and watch the carnage unfold!

Just kidding😎

gregzy2k7
3 hours ago, martoon said:

Only because you mentioned it.

Nisbet is, actually, genuinely, Hibs class. 

File alongside all the other riff-raff who have played for them over the years.

Absolutely no way will we be looking at Rab C.

He hasn't met Millwall's standard, ffs. 😄

How bad do you need to be to not meet millwalls standards ? Bloody Millwall ffs 🤣🤣🤣

Hibs class indeed.

Cameronstheman

Remember the  Millwall PSF we played a few yrs back, and who scored two screamers mm 

That aside decent beano and they hate Hibs big time  !!

martoon
1 hour ago, gregzy2k7 said:

How bad do you need to be to not meet millwalls standards ? Bloody Millwall ffs 🤣🤣🤣

Hibs class indeed.

😄

Batistuta87
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Cameronstheman said:

Could do a job at £500k  👀

Kidding aside if Millwall are hanging the guy out to dry, he may well go for around that price to someone :rolleyes4:

Article says he's a big part of their plans and no reason to suggest his exclusion from the squad will be for any more than that one game. 

Still funny though. Best striker in Scotland apparently, and got the move because he's better than Shankland - but here he is being left out of the matchday squad entirely for being a wee fud, while Shankland is captaining his team to European qualification, winning POTY awards, and will no doubt be in the Scotland squad for the Euros. 

Nisbet has Shankland posters on his wall. 

🤫

Edited by Batistuta87

Finlay James
5 hours ago, Cameronstheman said:

Remember the  Millwall PSF we played a few yrs back, and who scored two screamers mm 

That aside decent beano and they hate Hibs big time  !!

That was one of my favourite away days.  Top atmosphere and as you allude, two quality finishes by he that we don’t mention (what a player he could have been, silly twat).

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

The Don

image.jpeg.459601850ce6b6a24aac7fac6e26a3c4.jpeg

Very sad news for the Golden Knights as their Stanley Cup winners "Vegas Golden Knights" just got beaten in the first round of the NHL play-offs.  Too bad, and a funny aside is that the Dallas Stars (who beat them) have as their primary colour - Green!

Foley will start hating the Hibs jerseys.......

3 minutes ago, JTJ said:

Very sad news for the Golden Knights as their Stanley Cup winners "Vegas Golden Knights" just got beaten in the first round of the NHL play-offs.  Too bad, and a funny aside is that the Dallas Stars (who beat them) have as their primary colour - Green!

Foley will start hating the Hibs jerseys.......

But Foley is going to bring the principles that have made the ice hockey team a big success to his football operations.

10 minutes ago, Rods said:

But Foley is going to bring the principles that have made the ice hockey team a big success to his football operations.

Already enacted that by the fans bringing blades object to the games. IMG_8875.jpeg.27ca41bc698aa5fa4b9a584884a392f1.jpeg

TheBigO
On 04/05/2024 at 21:16, kingantti1874 said:

they live in a total fantasy, a made up world where they compete with us.    The boys from TIMS pod “ actually an unfortunate acronym 🤣 said something like they’ve finished top 6 11 times in 25 years and finished 3rd 3 times.

Hibernian are not top 6 club.  Delusional

They average out at 5th/6th. That means a decent season is 5th, a brilliant season is 4th and exceptional (in every sense) season is 3rd.

It also means that a meh season is 6th-8th and very common place. Anything below is poor.

Same for us (and Aberdeen-ish) but add 2 places higher to each statement.

Essentially they dont know their place. But theyre constantly given blowies from the press which doesnt help their delusion.

Theyre as close to being a Motherwell or Killie as they are a 3rd force but they dont see it.

Sooks
1 hour ago, gjcc said:

Already enacted that by the fans bringing blades object to the games. IMG_8875.jpeg.27ca41bc698aa5fa4b9a584884a392f1.jpeg

Cant even put a hat on properly 

IMG_6973.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Was going to start a seperate thread to ask but does someone have saved, Sergey's 7 years a slaver post?

One of the best posts i've seen in football fora :laugh:

Edited by Pap

HeartsandonlyHearts
8 hours ago, gjcc said:

First time I’ve seen that. Does a Hearts player have to get seriously hurt before it becomes a thing. Scum.

Ricardo Quaresma
7 hours ago, Sooks said:

Cant even put a hat on properly 

IMG_6973.jpeg

He looks a good bit like the gobber goober from their 2 all draw with RC a few weeks ago

boag1874
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Pap said:

Was going to start a seperate thread to ask but does someone have saved, Sergey's 7 years a slaver post?

It’s in the classics under “10 ****ing years” I believe 

edit: actually can’t find it either now

Edited by boag1874

Sooperstar

I forget Nesbit existed until now. Just checked and he has scored 5 league goals for Millwall. He's also 27 now which surprised me, I thought he was still early to mid 20's.

I doubt leaving him out of the squad at the weekend was too difficult a decision and I reckon his manager's comments about him being a big part of their plans are purely to maintain his transfer value for when they do sell him in a couple of months time.

hughesie27
17 hours ago, Pap said:

My signature (only viewable on the Desktop site) will wet your whistle whilst you look for it.

RobNox
On 05/05/2024 at 18:41, Sooks said:

Did they not get booted out of the league cup for playing a player that was too shit to compete properly 

Technically no.  They were penalised for fielding an ineligible player in their final group game, but they had already failed to qualify from the group anyway.  So they were booted out for being shite at football, rather than being shite at admin.

RobNox
On 05/05/2024 at 21:55, Australis said:

Have a look over on mysisterismymaw.net 

The thread titled "act now Hibs" is a delight to read.

It has hit home with every single one of the spoon burners exactly whatvthey have done in their delight book vote for Foleyvand get rid of the HSL  who actually cared for the low life spoon burners.

Fantastic how it is hitting home what they all voted for and how it is sinking in.

In a pyramid where they are going to sink lower and lower and become even more of a side show and a nothing.

Just the dugs baws ❤️

Had a look, enjoyable reading.  As is the suggestion from one of the spoon burners that they get Moyes in as manager :rofl:

Sooks
2 hours ago, RobNox said:

Had a look, enjoyable reading.  As is the suggestion from one of the spoon burners that they get Moyes in as manager :rofl:

More chance of Chris Moyles 

Sooks

That is them on lockdown again . I presume there has been some other scandal . Money laundering owners or a racist attack or something 

Rudy T

Had Monty been sacked? Have the Gordon’s sold the lochend Lego land? Have the Black Knights withdrawn their cash or has one of the posters called another one a jobby and the admins have gone into panic

Abiola Dauda

Lockdown to allow them to delete some of the embarrassing posts about Dhanda 

PTBCAL

Hearing rumours re Monty 😞

So might explain lockdown over there 

leginten
34 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Taken too soon.

🙁

John Findlay
39 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

He did win North Africa.

WorldChampions1902
42 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Monty’s Zoomers are revolting?

PTBCAL

Was listening to his interview from Sat and then Nasmiths. 

Christ they are miles apart. Absolute miles. Both defeated on Sat but Nasmith reaction actually fills me with positivity going forward. 

Montgomery staying at Hibs also fills me with positivity going forward ☺️

suds66
6 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

He did win North Africa.

😂😂

Jamstomorrow
3 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Monty’s Zoomers are revolting?

Will Monty's Zoomers have their revenge?

TheBigO
45 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Aw no, I like this one, was hoping we could keep him longer.  Must be like working at the Edinburgh Cat and Dog home, as soon as you start growing attached to the wee fella, they're gone.  I guess we get a new wee stray hibs manager to play with soon.

TheBigO
2 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Was listening to his interview from Sat and then Nasmiths. 

Christ they are miles apart. Absolute miles. Both defeated on Sat but Nasmith reaction actually fills me with positivity going forward. 

Montgomery staying at Hibs also fills me with positivity going forward ☺️

Yep, was discussing this yesterday.  Naismith is a guy you want to get behind.  Monty is just full of meek excuses.  Despite our injuries, he's never once moaned all season, Naisy.  Even when form was down early season, it was about getting it right on the pitch.  Even when we had that run of terrible ref decisions against us, he made his point about VAR etc, but never blamed any of it on performance (truth was we were winning DESPITE the terrible decisions, and that's because of this attitude).

Not that we get all our managers right, but Hibs just keep bringing in these guys with the oddest personalities who you just can't see anyone getting behind.  And that can work if they're tactically amazing or whatever, or have some football computer for a brain. But na!

jack D and coke

I met him a few weeks ago when out with my Mrs who’s a big hibby. I mentioned I was a Jambo and he started going on about the penalty straight away.
I nearly burst out laughing in his face :lol: 

Be sad to see another Hibs goon go. 

leipzig76
18 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

He did win North Africa.

:look:I (now) see what you did there John unfortunately my age beat me to the answer 

Jim Panzee
1 hour ago, PTBCAL said:

Noooooooooooooooooo.

they need to keep him, he's doing a fine job.

leipzig76

Over on Bounce 

David Moyes?

"If he came to Hibs Rantic and the Hertz would be bricking it."

Aye why no  we've got £6mil
**** signing any players, just put the stadium aside to pay his severence in a year's time.

Rudy T
3 minutes ago, leipzig76 said:

Over on Bounce 

David Moyes?

"If he came to Hibs Rantic and the Hertz would be bricking it."

Aye why no  we've got £6mil
**** signing any players, just put the stadium aside to pay his severence in a year's time.

Just say no to drugs kids!

leginten
9 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I met him a few weeks ago when out with my Mrs who’s a big hibby. I mentioned I was a Jambo and he started going on about the penalty straight away.
I nearly burst out laughing in his face :lol: 

Be sad to see another Hibs goon go. 

I’m loving the “robbed of a derby win” myth this goon has built up around that match. There was a whole half plus time added on left to play when the penalty was awarded. Given that he’s in charge of a club that has shown itself capable in the past of conceding more than one goal after the 90-minute mark at Tynecastle, I’m not quite sure where he’s deriving his unshakable belief that Hibs would have hung on even if the penalty hadn’t been given.

Just another Easter Road no-mark spouting crap to disguise his own abject failings.

leipzig76
5 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Just say no to drugs kids!

Too late for some of them RT obviously

jack D and coke

Let’s not forget people on here were suggesting Moyes not that long ago. 
Some even saying they didnt want him. 

• davemclaren changed the title to To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )