To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )

Craigieboy

Cameronstheman

We have what that lot strive for, if not even dream of

We own them and they know it, that is so satisfying 

FTweeteam 

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• Mikey1874

• maroonlegions

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sooks

Well I for one am shocked . Hibs fans being racist ? Surely not 

There is class …….

IMG_6959.jpeg

Ricardo Quaresma

They'll be flinging objects at him next Season, NAP!

1971fozzy

Let’s be honest they have an awful record with their support. What they have done at Tynecastle alone is brutal, now they have this section who are pro IRA, wreck seats in the away grounds, and have this racist element now (only a few likely). Reading some of the threads on .net they are putting decent fans off attending away games and buying STs near them in their new safe standing section. 
self policing should be what their decent away fans should be carrying out. 

1971fozzy
5 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

They'll be flinging objects at him next Season, NAP!

I’ve said it plenty times before but when they come to Tynecastle we need netting put up. It’s so feking obvious it’s unreal. One of our players will get hurt. It’s guaranteed.  We have had a keeper punched, keys and hot drinks chucked , and a wine opener ffs. It’s in the post so we need to put netting up

Morgan
17 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

We have what that lot strive for, if not even dream of

We own them and they know it, that is so satisfying 

FTweeteam 

Ho and be hold.  👍

Bull's-eye

"The club will take the strongest possible action"

Season ticket placed on automatic renew for 5 years, serves the alleged racist scumbag right.

This pains me. But well done Hibs on helping identify the troglodyte. 

Hopefully they get to spend their bank holiday weekend in a cell. Probably still an improvement on watching Hibs I suppose. 

Just now, Bull's-eye said:

Season ticket placed on automatic renew for 5 years, serves the alleged racist scumbag right.

Woah Satan, calm down.
Wouldn’t wish even a Hibs B season ticket for one season on my worst enemy. 

Sooks

They do have a pretty bad history with the racist stuff . I mean who was honestly surprised that this was what it was 

Gordons left glove

Saw some of dhandas twitter posts. Feel bad for him he's being getting racially abused his full career.

Gundermann
2 hours ago, 1874robbo said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

"Boss, the fans are revolting..."

And, more racist abuse from Hibs fans? Surely not...

the posh bit
54 minutes ago, Sooks said:

They do have a pretty bad history with the racist stuff . I mean who was honestly surprised that this was what it was 

Let's be honest, they're ****ing pondlife. 

Sooks
3 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

Let's be honest, they're ****ing pondlife. 

They are indeed . Just seems to be that race is their poison of choice

Being a feeder club is really for clubs with no ambition.

You get a new batch of promising players every transfer window, that much is true. But it usually comes with an obligation to play them. And those players don't give a shite about your club or your fans. They're only there on an extended training camp.
Those loanees who do show promise are then quickly recalled and you never see them again. Your entire squad is in a constant state of flux, not being able to bring on your own players or develop your own youth players as you're obligated to accept and play whatever players you're given by your parent club.

It's almost impossible to make long term plans under that kind of set up.

Which is why being a feeder is only for wee teams.

:greggy:

Section Q

Hibs fan arrested for (allegedly) racially abusing Dhanda. . . . .

Police Scotland have detained a Hibernian supporter after Ross County midfielder Yan Dhanda reported being the subject of alleged racial abuse during the sides’ meeting at the Global Energy Stadium.

Dhanda raised the incident in the 30th minute of the game with match referee Don Robertson, who then informed the fourth official.

"Ross County and Hibernian have worked with Police Scotland to identify the male suspect, who has now been detained," the Dingwall club said in a statement.

"There is no place for this in our game or society as a whole."

Hibernian said they would take "the strongest possible action against anyone identified in making discriminatory and hateful comments".

Ricardo Quaresma
2 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

I’ve said it plenty times before but when they come to Tynecastle we need netting put up. It’s so feking obvious it’s unreal. One of our players will get hurt. It’s guaranteed.  We have had a keeper punched, keys and hot drinks chucked , and a wine opener ffs. It’s in the post so we need to put netting up

Utterly agree

Ricardo Quaresma

Is it wrong to hope it's the gobber dobber (dawber, dawbear?) from the last game up there? 🤔

I assume his coupon will be in the papers?

Who's gonna employ him now? Is he employed? Probs not for long

Section Q

Don't suppose Dhanda will need much revving up for his first edinburgh derby......

If carlsberg did rivals...
7 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

We should also stick a couple of quid on each away ticket to pay for the netting. Also mate for future reference they're called corkscrews 😀

boag1874

They really are in a league of their own when it comes to embarrassing themselves at every opportunity 

ROCK LOBSTER
8 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Let’s be honest they have an awful record with their support. What they have done at Tynecastle alone is brutal, now they have this section who are pro IRA, wreck seats in the away grounds, and have this racist element now (only a few likely). Reading some of the threads on .net they are putting decent fans off attending away games and buying STs near them in their new safe standing section. 
self policing should be what their decent away fans should be carrying out. 

It's about time their allocation got cut, they are worse than the bigot brothers, I hear our fans saying that they will cut our allocation at Easter Road well so be it, it won't last because they can't afford it,Hearts make out it's a friendly rivalry, it's not they hate us with a vengeance, they wanted us dead, some people say it wouldn't be the same, oh it would we pump them but there would be more of us there to see it, their support is becoming a danger to our players, grow a pair hearts and cut the allocation. Hearts must always come first.

gordiegords

Spreading setting it up for stuff to be chucked at dhanda next season, they probs know he’s going to tear them a new one for the foreseeable future. Got a feeling he’s gonna be a really good  fit with us.

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

These mutants sold a quarter of their club for what we’ll make by Christmas in Europe this season.

Herbert.
54 minutes ago, Jambo dans les Pyrenees said:

These mutants sold a quarter of their club for what we’ll make by Christmas in Europe this season.

No, They sold their club for what we'll make by xmas, a few loan players and any players that show potential sent to Bournemouth on the cheap.

leipzig76
14 hours ago, Go for it 1308 said:

Tell you what mate. If you think he's a bit maroon...then your never changing a plug for me😂

I was gonna say - I'll have to turn up the colour on my pc !

hereford_hearts
10 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

Plus given a job as groundsman at the pig farm, so he has to watch them all day as well! 

leipzig76
12 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

they live in a total fantasy, a made up world where they compete with us.    The boys from TIMS pod “ actually an unfortunate acronym 🤣 said something like they’ve finished top 6 11 times in 25 years and finished 3rd 3 times.

Hibernian are not top 6 club.  Delusional

So in that time they've been top six the same amount as they haven't ? How Hibs that is - celebrating a draw as a victory.

hereford_hearts

Taken from their Rocky thread. He's obviously at the right team then😂

Screenshot_20240505_093120_edit_597773272317330.jpg

leipzig76
11 hours ago, Montgomery Brewster said:

Nothing to see here. Over exuberance etc etc.  GARETH HUNTS the lot of them.

Gorgie will always rule. FTH

My first Hearts game was against them in 1968 at Easter Road  3-1 to the Famous.It's been that way since then - the odd hiccup obviously but generally after we play Hibs I'm   51.jpg.c7c4ff69d79d2c4080cc01098cb45294.jpg

FarmerTweedy
44 minutes ago, leipzig76 said:

So in that time they've been top six the same amount as they haven't ? How Hibs that is - celebrating a draw as a victory.

Errr.... no.  If they've been top six 11 times in 25 years, they've been bottom six 14 times in 25 years. Not the trickiest of maths!

Turkishcap
Posted (edited)

To quote Tim Curry from 1975

Oh Rocky!

Edited by Turkishcap

leipzig76
9 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Errr.... no.  If they've been top six 11 times in 25 years, they've been bottom six 14 times in 25 years. Not the trickiest of maths!

Yeah  fine FT:smuggy: I just meant 11 top six 11 not top six (Excluding the top three finishes obv) - turning a draw into a victory - Hibs kind of stuff !

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, hereford_hearts said:

Taken from their Rocky thread. He's obviously at the right team then😂

Screenshot_20240505_093120_edit_597773272317330.jpg

foley’s hibs 🤣 he’s a minority shareholder and going to **** them sideways 

Go for it 1308
2 hours ago, leipzig76 said:

I was gonna say - I'll have to turn up the colour on my pc !

Phew. I thought it was just me that couldn't see maroon 😕 😂

Cameronstheman

So the police done there job and arrested  the clown, nice one

So why are some saying well done to hibs, as they have a long  history of doing absolutely  nothing when it comes to there own fans scummy behaviour 

Mikey1874

3 wins needed to save Monty's job.

Next season's 3rd place to win next Sunday too. 

PapaShango
14 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

So the police done there job and arrested  the clown, nice one

So why are some saying well done to hibs, as they have a long  history of doing absolutely  nothing when it comes to there own fans scummy behaviour 

Exactly silence deafening after every derby at Easter Road where our players are pelted with objects from the stand. Their lack of self awareness is off the charts. Remember the boy that was caught on camera abusing Dikamona a few years ago, think they have a problem in their support, majority are the dregs of society.

alicante jambo
4 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Exactly silence deafening after every derby at Easter Road where our players are pelted with objects from the stand. Their lack of self awareness is off the charts. Remember the boy that was caught on camera abusing Dikamona a few years ago, think they have a problem in their support, majority are the dregs of society.

No just that papa. They launch missiles, drinks, vapes and other stuff at our players. They invaded the pitch for the equaliser and it would have only toook 20 jambos to run on it could have been a riot. Give them same amount of tickets.as the glesge 2.

Jambo61
3 hours ago, leipzig76 said:

Does that include the Championship years?

Australis
Posted (edited)

So many of the filth on their own site starting to realise that voting to get rid of HSL for Foleys money might not have been such a good move.

Hope they end up with more loanee crap again this season coming.

Its starting to hit home with the spoonburners.

Just need Standard Liege to join the pyramid now and push them further down it.

Edited by Australis

Sooks
5 minutes ago, Fitzroy Pointon said:

That Hibs / Celtic culture does not tend to import very well away from Scotland . Imagine not being able to adhere to the cultural standards of a football club widely known to have some the absolute worst people in society following them

leipzig76
2 hours ago, Jambo61 said:

Does that include the Championship years?

I spent a wee while this morning over on their two sites ( I feel so dirty now btw ).Their memories of such things,at best, appear to be sketchy.As a wee side note one chap about a year ago( their topic was about HSA ) referred to our fan investment model and how they should try and copy it and the next 11 replies or so were nothing but vitriol and Yam """" chat. If we have interlopers on KB we tend to just laugh at them I've found.I dare say it's because they got upset because they have no poppy tins to get them started.

Mikey1874

Le Fondre (Montgomery's favourite player) leaving tells me

1. Montgomery has no say in the squad

And / or

2. Montgomery is away

martoon

At least they've got Rocky and Marshall and oafthe Boyle and wee Louey and...

AndrewB

Nisbet to come back to them.

Nap.

Too neddish for Millwall.  Return to Fester surely.

• davemclaren changed the title to To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )