UKIO Admin to accept CVA?

Dayman

Does this mean we will be able to sign people in February?!

This is just the Ukio Bankas administrators, if true. UBIG still to be sorted out.

loveofthegame

It is only the first step but it is a big step - it proves that the FOH CVA is a realistic offer. That is a big deal.

Very encouraging. Tbh, UBIG have nothing to gain financially from blocking a CVA so this looks like exceptionally good news.

Am I right in saying the Administrators for UBIG have to be appointed tomorrow?

court hearing on thursday where they expect an administrator to be appointed

Hold your horses there chief. Nowt agreed yet.

Sorry - got caught on the moment - will it mean they own the stadium ?

jamboinglasgow

This is just the Ukio Bankas administrators, if true. UBIG still to be sorted out.

But isn't current thinking that UKIO adminstrators have UBIG by the balls when they enter admin, so should hopefully make it quick and simple.

But yeeessss, well done to FoH for getting this first part sorted.

But isn't current thinking that UKIO adminstrators have UBIG by the balls when they enter admin, so should hopefully make it quick and simple.

But yeeessss, well done to FoH for getting this first part sorted.

JamboKickback's current thinking, maybe. How that relates to the real world, we've no idea. :)

Absolutely fantastic news, the dream scenario is getting closer by the day. Hopefully anyone who has held back from pledging acts now

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

Gintaras Adomonis, bankruptcy administrator of AB Ukio Bankas said that the hard work of the Hearts support had been influential in the decision to progress a CVA.

He said: ?The zeal and tenacity of the fans have persuaded us that the process of CVA should be launched as soon as possible by the administrators of Heart of Midlothian FC. We are still far away from the end of the legal process which we all shall endure, but this is a step forward nevertheless.?

:jjyay:

I was speaking to a Dons fan on Saturday night (who works in insolvency) who told me that liquidation was a 'certaintity'.

Long way to go yet though - the UBG situation is crucial but fingers crossed.

Poor john the Arab has no clue

@STVSport @stephdufc83 Load s of Hearts fans now panicking about the direct debits shortly to come out their bank accounts!

3:48pm - 22 Oct 13

Excellent. Just the sort of news we needed to lift everyone. As already said, a huge step in the right direction.

Boom. Ubig will follow suit.

The Dunfermline case showed though how much is still to be done post CVA (and we aren't even at CVA stage quite yet) and their case was simpler.

We will do this. Back the team AND manager.

scottish_chicP
Poor john the Arab has no clue

@STVSport @stephdufc83 Load s of Hearts fans now panicking about the direct debits shortly to come out their bank accounts!

3:48pm - 22 Oct 13

I went back to him pointing out the third dd was due out soon with a 99% success rate. Apparently it was "a joke FFS".

I was speaking to a Dons fan on Saturday night (who works in insolvency) who told me that liquidation was a 'certaintity'.

Typical codhead welt. It amazes me how peoples prejudices inhibit their judgement.

Can't wait for my Hibee mates to all start they're "So you're getting away with years of cheating and having players you couldn't afford" pish.

All the while i'll have a huge smile on my puss!

This is really good news, and I think it came at the right time too.

Can't wait for my Hibee mates to all start they're "So you're getting away with years of cheating and having players you couldn't afford" pish.

All the while i'll have a huge smile on my puss!

This is really good news, and I think it came at the right time too.

Just like they have done and are still doing.

This news contradicts what was posted in guess who's private memberd site very recently?

By someone who claims to be close to an FOH high heid yin.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Gintaras Adomonis, bankruptcy administrator of AB Ukio Bankas said that the hard work of the Hearts support had been influential in the decision to progress a CVA.

He said: ?The zeal and tenacity of the fans have persuaded us that the process of CVA should be launched as soon as possible by the administrators of Heart of Midlothian FC. We are still far away from the end of the legal process which we all shall endure, but this is a step forward nevertheless.?

But... but... Hibs.net said that the administrators wouldn't give a toss about the future of our morally bankrupt football club?

:pleasing:

Excellent news. The kind of boost I think we all needed.

Still a long way to go, but hopefully things speed up once the UBIG admin is in place.

"Certaintity" - if love it if that was a real word. :)

Cheers for that

I went back to him pointing out the third dd was due out soon with a 99% success rate. Apparently it was "a joke FFS".

Just like they have done and are still doing.

The ones I know personally haven't been saying it to me, but I know it's coming now.

Archived