Players at fault !!!

stephanepaille

stephanepaille

Lets forget the Romanov bashing and have a look at the players who play for us.....the majority of them are not trying a leg...they dont give a toss.

Kingston........i rest my case.

rossi_1983
Lets forget the Romanov bashing and have a look at the players who play for us.....the majority of them are not trying a leg...they dont give a toss.

In a meaningless game like that, you should pick players who are still going to want to try, i.e. youngsters who have something to prove. It is the only way to create a bit of excitement and passion in what are essentially training matches

walton1983

And why do you think that is. The club is a smambles from top to bottom.

Lets forget the Romanov bashing and have a look at the players who play for us.....the majority of them are not trying a leg...they dont give a toss.Kingston........i rest my case.

...and who signed the majority of players on show today? Who failed to appoint a manager to provide them with the correct coaching and structure to play well? The players may well not be trying a leg, but it is down to the atmosphere and set up created by Romanov at the club.

At the end of the day, all of the faults on the footballing side of HMFC, ultimately can be traced back to one man, Vladimir Romanov.

rudi must stay

its up to the manager to make sure the players are up for the game

gowestjambo

Stephen Frail...............I rest my case!

We know the players are average in the extreme, but it is the Managers job to MOTIVATE the team, have we witnessed one occasion when he managed this?

gowestjambo

Even worse, this was the last occasion for Hearts to influence the Season Ticket holders who are unsure whether to renew! I bet there is a real rush to the ticket office after this game!!

The whole club is a pile of sheeite.

A nut-job owner who doesn't have a fecking clue but thinks he knows everything.

A wet little clueless fart as manager.

A bunch of fecking charlatans wearing the strip.

Sickening.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I detest just about every person at Hearts just now.

Cheating the fans who are still showing up.

Banks is about the only one I have faith in.

I detest just about every person at Hearts just now.

Cheating the fans who are still showing up.

Banks is about the only one I have faith in.

Join the club mate.

Charlatans, the lot of them.

Ray Winstone

Lets include Romanov when critisising the club.

He is respobsible for bringing the majority of these players into the club, he is respobsible for the break up of a successful team, he is responsible for letting Frail run the team for 6 months!

Romanov, Frail, Players GTF.

Major clear out over the summer and a new mananger is the only hope now, and sadly I fear neither of those things will happen.

Its a sad day when you fail to beat Kilmarnock over the course of a season.

Stephen Frail...............I rest my case!

We know the players are average in the extreme, but it is the Managers job to MOTIVATE the team, have we witnessed one occasion when he managed this?

That would be true at any normal club. But we are not a normal club. We have a coach who doesn't command the respect of the players because they all know who really calls the shots. That will remain to be the case with whoever is "in charge". It doesn't matter a toss whether it's Frail or anyone else in the dugout. Only one man can fix this and so far Romanov hasn't shown any interest in doing so.

Archived