I regret!!!!

peebles jambo

peebles jambo

re-newing my season ticket now, wish to ****** i'd waited a wee bit longer

i'm begining to agree with my wife, mad she said, thinking i may just be

No offence, but anyone who has renewed their season ticket is at this moment in time, an absolute mug.

peebles jambo
No offence, but anyone who has renewed their season ticket is at this moment in time, an absolute mug.

i'm beginning to agree, need my head looked, me thinks

rossi_1983

I would be renewing no matter what

At least this way, I can get an extra 30 quid to put towards the hypnosis therapy I will need to black out the memory of this season

walton1983

Hearts won't be Hearts again until Romanov is away. That might mean severe hardship for a while but we can handle that. Everyone has their own opinion but non attenadance and not buying Hearts merchandise seems like the best way. Todays result was irrelevant to the bigger picture.

Patrick Bateman

Absolutely spot on. I honestly can't understand why someone would VALIDATE the club's behaviour (for want of a better word) by renewing. It does more harm than good at this stage.

Darth Sidious

Todays performance is specially dedicated to all those that went ahead and renewed. Vlad and co thanks you.

The Baldmans Comb
Absolutely spot on. I honestly can't understand why someone would VALIDATE the club's behaviour (for want of a better word) by renewing. It does more harm than good at this stage.

Yes I'd agree.

If you renew your season ticket then really you are giving Vlad the thumbs up to treat the club and the support with utter contempt again next season.

Have some self respect and become a walk up fan which means you can send a message and still support the club at the same time.

Through thick and thin

Agree. I am delighted I have held off renewing. :cool:

Through thick and thin
Todays performance is specially dedicated to all those that went ahead and renewed. Vlad and co thanks you.

Indeed. Those who renewed are playing right into VR's hands. Vindicating the way he's treating us all. :sad:

letsmakesomenoise
Have some self respect and become a walk up fan which means you can send a message and still support the club at the same time.

Thats my plan! Until Romanov goes, I will not be renewing. He has ruined our club.

This is mental.

Today, 10th May 2008. Our FIFTEENTH defeat out of thirty seven, two more than we have won all season. In a season that has seen us have such great games against the greats like Falkirk, Gretna and ICT, today is the day that you wish you hadn't renewed?

You are indeed from Peebles.

davemclaren

Surely it was dedicated to all those that attended - why do those who attend but pay on the day have the moral high ground? I've renewed and I didn't do it in support of VR and I don't feel any guilt about it either. :)

Nelly Terraces

Feel sorry for those that have season tickets for next seaz. Waste of cash really.

davemclaren
Feel sorry for those that have season tickets for next seaz. Waste of cash really.

It's everyone's individual choice Nelly. And time will tell if you are correct. :sad:

gowestjambo
It's everyone's individual choice Nelly. And time will tell if you are correct. :sad:

I think 3 years is time enough of broken promises, it suggests Nelly is indeed correct............

Nelly Terraces

Aye, totally it is, each to their own, either away. I don't see much to make me think I'll be incorrect though chief. Sadly. I don't even think this is as far down we can go.

Colonel Kurtz

Take the edith Piaff stance mate and regret nothing.

davemclaren
Aye, totally it is, each to their own, either away. I don't see much to make me think I'll be incorrect though chief. Sadly. I don't even think this is as far down we can go.

Every season I always hope, and think, that things will improve the next one. I still have that hope for next season but we need Romanov to wise up and he's shown little sign of that so far. :cool:

Nelly Terraces
Every season I always hope, and think, that things will improve the next one. I still have that hope for next season but we need Romanov to wise up and he's shown little sign of that so far. :cool:

I've had hope for all the seasons I've been going since '77. I've none of that now, and actually, I don't even care. Nothing will change under the Lithumaniac. And as for Fail and the deadbeats disgracing the shirt every week, really, they just sicken me. Saw Nade speeding away in the yellow poncemobile at around 3pm as me and my mates were on our way to the game today. Says it all.

Frail isn't the only one out of his depth - I think Romanov is too. He bought his plaything, his initial plan didn't quite work out so now he's passed his toy onto his relatives here in Edinburgh and is concentrating on other projects, just reaping any benefits that might happen to come along. He has bitten off more than he can chew. I've seen other rich men do it too. Expect no major investment now, just "maintenance" until he eventually sells us on to some other rich man with high-follutin' ideas and more money than sense.

Through thick and thin
I've had hope for all the seasons I've been going since '77. I've none of that now, and actually, I don't even care. Nothing will change under the Lithumaniac. And as for Fail and the deadbeats disgracing the shirt every week, really, they just sicken me. Saw Nade speeding away in the yellow poncemobile at around 3pm as me and my mates were on our way to the game today. Says it all.

The likes of Nade and pinilla epitmoise everything thats wrong with our club. Wage thiefs. :evilno:

Or more precisely

Anybody who wanted a season ticket on the assumption that we'd beat Killie but no longer wants one now that we haven't is certainly a Mug.

Drew Busby !

They might or might not have sold 7,000 ST's.

After last Monday and today, it seems unlikely in the extreme that they will go on to exceed 8,000.

Got the credit-card ready to rock and roll for 4 renewals when they appoint the new manager. But until then....

Or more precisely

Anybody who wanted a season ticket on the assumption that we'd beat Killie but no longer wants one now that we haven't is certainly a Mug.

Where did I mention anything about the Killie game?

My signature has been in place for quite a few weeks now....

jambo walesy

I've renewed but i still hate what is going on at Hearts.

The thing is though i just can't imagine not going down to Tynecastle every other week, it wouldnt be a normal weekend without it.

I Regret paying ?13 to watch that shower of gutless Gimps yesterday!!

No season Ticket next season again, Until MadVlad either gets ta Fek and takes that spinless P**** Frail with him, or he sorts out the **** Up he has made of running the Club...:evilno:

That is not the Club I have supported for 43 years, That shower of money grabbin nonentites mean NOTHING to me!:mad:

bobsajambo1

I agree, I have renewed, but this will be the telling up coming season for me, I do not expect any new stand, (bit of a smokescreen in my opinion ?) but I do want major changes to be made on and off the field.

So it's one more season for me, I will judge again then, but there will have to be big chamges and improvements,

The main reason I have renewed is that I have a great seat at a great price, I did not want to lose it, I am hoping Vlad will have learned from this season, and we shall see, but one thing I sure did not receive value for money this season.

I've renewed but i still hate what is going on at Hearts.

The thing is though i just can't imagine not going down to Tynecastle every other week, it wouldnt be a normal weekend without it.

Kind of sums it up for me. Though I am starting to regret renewing when I did - I don't need the thirty quid and though it absolutely wasn't my intention I can see that every renewal could be taken as tacit approval. :-(

I left at half time yesterday thank god I did

wont be renewing until we get a proper manager as per the Jan 1st statement

I feel it will never happen though

Archived