Today's Other Football

moogsy

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lovely overhead kick. West Ham don't look too bad considering they're not playing with a striker

You've been winning too much - it's only fair :)

I've been carrying rancid luck the last week or 2. 6 accumulators out of 8 have been a single goal away from coming in - about a grand that has cost me all told :o

But with that, Valencia score in the 93rd minute and with the last kick of the game to bring in an over 2.5 double with City - 50 in the back tail for Tommy, and he's back B)

Maroon Sailor

Always knew that Vaz Tae was a player...

Think he's got a sore tae as he has just limped off

I've been carrying rancid luck the last week or 2. 6 accumulators out of 8 have been a single goal away from coming in - about a grand that has cost me all told :o

But with that, Valencia score in the 93rd minute and with the last kick of the game to bring in an over 2.5 double with City - 50 in the back tail for Tommy, and he's back B)

I'm sure your profit is still decent.

I should learn the golden rule: gambling is the greatest thing a man can do, IF he's good at it :(

I'm sure your profit is still decent.

I should learn the golden rule: gambling is the greatest thing a man can do, IF he's good at it :(

Up about 100 this month, 300 last. Should be more.

The life of a problem gambler is one of never ending emptiness and lack of satisfaction :(

I was happy after I bet a quid on Scotland to win.

?6.80

:smug:

Had a fiver on them myself :smuggy:

Just so we're clear, when I say a team has cost me money, I do mean potential winnings, not that I have pumped that much on them :lol:

Up about 100 this month, 300 last. Should be more.

The life of a problem gambler is one of never ending emptiness and lack of satisfaction :(

having read paul mersons book, he had a story of he was sitting at his parents moping about all sad and miserable, his mother came up to him and said why are you sad because you have just won IIRC 22k on some game, his response : but there is nothing to bet on just now.

having read paul mersons book, he had a story of he was sitting at his parents moping about all sad and miserable, his mother came up to him and said why are you sad because you have just won IIRC 22k on some game, his response : but there is nothing to bet on just now.

HAHAHA :lol: That is classic - I'm not that bad. Yet :ninja:

Was speaking to my mate last night and he has started doing wee accumulators, just sticking a pound or 2 on. He asked me what it is like when you have a decent amount on something (a decent amount being 30-50 quid as I often put on a single or double) - I explained to him that it is literally no different a feeling winning, whether it is a pound or 100. It's actually worse winning with a wedge on, because your immediate first thought is "I knew that would come in, why did I not put more on" :lol:

Can't believe folk were on here accusing David Marshall of a howler for that Hazard goal yesterday :lol:

Saw it on MOTD - it's the clearest foul you will ever see ffs :lol:

But harsh in Inverness there, you can clearly see the boy telling his team mate he's touched the ball so he's actually taken the corner!!

If the linesman truly believed that it hadn't been taken why didn't he flag right away?

Captain Sausage

But harsh in Inverness there, you can clearly see the boy telling his team mate he's touched the ball so he's actually taken the corner!!

If the linesman truly believed that it hadn't been taken why didn't he flag right away?

Like you said, the linesman didn't flag straight away. If it'd been a dubious throw in taking near Caley's box and hoofed up for a goal, would the ref run back and check the legality of the throw in? I doubt it.

If I was Terry Butcher, I'd be fuming.

That's a farce from the linesman there, doesn't flag until the Partick boy goes over and complains.

Linesman has had a proper nightmare there.

Thought I had seen something like that before, looked it up and it was Giggs and Rooney who did the same trick a few years back. The goal they created was disallowed as well because the linesman hadn't seen the touch. Co-commentator coming out with that pish about it needing to come out of the arc as well to be in play. What a lot of bollocks :lol:

Assistant referees and co-commentators really are useless :lol:

Linesman will be gutted he's been found out cheating on live TV.

Obviously didn't realise the camera was right behind him.

Wonder if its the same lino that chalked off our goal v Dundee utd? We all slate our refs but tbh our linesman are just as bad!!!

Did the ball move/travel the whole of its circumference? Needs to do so in order to be in play but everyone knows that aye?

Derek Rae (BT commentator) mentioned it.

I'm not watching so no idea if this is relevant.

Did the ball move/travel the whole of its circumference? Needs to do so in order to be in play but everyone knows that aye?

Yes it did.

Read that, depends what's meant by forward. Definitely travelled far enough.

I'd be stunned if the linesman had a clue what the rule is. He's shat it, plain and simple.

I'd be stunned if the linesman had a clue what the rule is. He's shat it, plain and simple.

Seems it doesn't have to travel forward just as long as it rolls a wee bit.

And I think you're right about the linesman.

The rule states something like the ball is in play as soon as it is kicked, so it doesn't need to leave the arc. Doesn't matter how many revolutions the ball takes or whatever.

Like I said already, if the linesman thought it was an illegal corner why did he let play continue for a good 10-15 seconds before flagging after initially making his way back to the centre.

Well saying I've got a bet on Inverness, with 2 perfectly good goals disallowed so far. :dry:

Always going to happen once the officials had ****ed them over, but never saw something that howling happening. Dire.

Well saying I've got a bet on Inverness, with 2 perfectly good goals disallowed so far. :dry:

Sair yin.

Gambling is for fools Tommy, fools.

Norris will be reffing Champions League games in a few years.

Gollum and Thomson get them and they're honking too.

I've heard it all now from tanner?????

The corner was within the laws of the game

But it's maybe been disallowed because they felt its not in the spirit of the game??? Eh wtf you on about???

Fancy Soldado for a goal today. My losing streak has to end sometime.

Think he needs one. Spurs need one, or two or three. His confidence needs one. Negredo looking like the man.

Anyway, enjoy teh game ... I'm off fishing with the rod ... hoping the lake has frozen over this time. :rolleyes:

alwaysthereinspirit

Linesman hit by a flare at Villa game. Steward saw it coming and stepped out off the way and it hit the linesman on the shoulder or neck. Stewards suck at their job most times.

Linesman hit by a flare at Villa game. Steward saw it coming and stepped out off the way and it hit the linesman on the shoulder or neck. Stewards suck at their job most times.

Didn't realise it was in a stewards job description to take a flare to the face

alwaysthereinspirit

Didn't realise it was in a stewards job description to take a flare to the face

A little yell of "heads up" would have been nice. Don't say he maybe did. He didn't

A little yell of "heads up" would have been nice. Don't say he maybe did. He didn't

What a strange thing to get annoyed about. How do you know the steward knew the assistant was in the firing line?

Should have caught it in his teeth!

Archived