Ivaskevicius.....

jkato

The Mighty Thor

He was on UEFA's 'ones to watch' list about three seasons ago, don't you know?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Did the players do a lap of honour?

Did anyone stay to applaud??

He actually wasn't anywhere near as bad as normal.

But of course it was a ridiculous substitution. We all know that if there is going to be a 'January 1st Statement' manager then he will be one of the first to leave the squad.

The appearance on the hour again today would appear to suggest that we will not have a January 1st manager.

.....what was this substitution all about?

So much for introducing the youngsters.

I heard it was something to do with shop windows.

Did the players do a lap of honour?

Did anyone stay to applaud??

Donkaey said maybe 100 stayed and the players didnt come out.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Haha cheers.

Sad state of affairs it really is.

The Mighty Thor

What only 100 stayed behind out of what was clearly yet another full house (copyright Hearts World).

I think as a support we are a very ungreatful bunch. After another fantastic season where these highly trained and motivated professionals have given 150% every single game and played breathtaking football for the full 90 minutes every single week and only 100 of the miserable barstewards stay back to show thanks.

100 eh? Didn't think there were that many idiots in the Hearts support...it just shows you....

That substitution was truly sickening.

"Give him a chance" someone in Section C said. How many fecking chances has this imposter had ?

He's fecking pish, and he's proved it on many many occasions.

What only 100 stayed behind out of what was clearly yet another full house (copyright Hearts World).

I think as a support we are a very ungreatful bunch. After another fantastic season where these highly trained and motivated professionals have given 150% every single game and played breathtaking football for the full 90 minutes every single week and only 100 of the miserable barstewards stay back to show thanks.

100 eh? Didn't think there were that many idiots in the Hearts support...it just shows you....

Weren't Hearts fans amongst the most intelligent fans in the world? Or was that just when we were making up lyrics to La Donne e Mobile?

The Mighty Thor
Weren't Hearts fans amongst the most intelligent fans in the world? Or was that just when we were making up lyrics to La Donne e Mobile?

I remember the interview when Romanov said that. It was merely an error in translation. He actually said that Hearts fans were amongst the most gullible fans in the world.

A point we've gone on to prove spectacularly over the last 2 seasons and i believe many have already gone a significant way to proving it for a third season by rushing to renew season tickets.

Ah well you can't fool all the people all the time........can you?

portobellojambo1

Using polite, internet acceptable language I can safely say he is fecking useless, and he proved that again today.

That has to have been the last time he is ever allowed to wear Maroon and White.

Frail brings on Ivaskevicius = People thinking he's still being influenced = Less blame on Frail.

It wouldn't surprise me if that was the reason.

Seriously, who honestly believes that Romanov's bothering his arse to influence team selection at the moment?

Ray Winstone

Either Frail is being influenced, or he is a muppet of the highest order.

Either way it does not look good for him.

Really hope he gets punted now - but lets be honest it aint going to happen. Vlad has his man for the job, someone he can manipulate and then use as a scapegoat.

If, as some expect, Frail is given the job, he will be gone by next January and A.Korochkoba will be back in charge.

Ivaskevicius gets terrible treatment, before he has even stepped onto the pitch, idiots are holding their heads screaming "oh no".

Everyday is different, give him a chance at actually kicking the ball first before you show what you feel, remember, just because you woke up today doesn't mean you will wake up tomorrow.

(unless you're hit by a bus)

Ivaskevicius looked strangely like he had a fake hand today. His fingers weren't moving at all and it looked a different size and colour to the rest of his hand. Turned out that it was actually just strapped up, but it really did look very like a fake hand.

Rick Grimes
Frail brings on Ivaskevicius = People thinking he's still being influenced = Less blame on Frail.

It wouldn't surprise me if that was the reason.

Seriously, who honestly believes that Romanov's bothering his arse to influence team selection at the moment?

an excellent supposition, sir

gowestjambo
Ivaskevicius looked strangely like he had a fake hand today. His fingers weren't moving at all and it looked a different size and colour to the rest of his hand. Turned out that it was actually just strapped up, but it really did look very like a fake hand.

How very apt.....a fake hand from a FAKE FOOTBALLER, every time he got the ball he looked totally lost, a bit like the whole team today..........

I stayed to the end. Couldn't be arsed leaving.

Strawberry Jam

No28 is a disgrace.

The boy should not be allowed to wear a Hearts jersey. He is a non-trier which in my book is unacceptable.

Would love to think he won't be around next season but he probably will be.

vlad on the tyne

Ivaskevicius under a manager with a backbone would have been on a flight to kaunas many months ago

and to think he did go home and come back

Ivaskevicius under a manager with a backbone would have been on a flight to kaunas many months ago

and to think he did go home and come back

think the words nail head and hit come to mind !!!!

Absolutely disgusting that this fraud was on the bench, the fact that he was brought on, sums this club up at the moment.

:confused:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

We have loan players at this club who have seen four 'managers' come and go. Have you ever heard of anything like that in your life? Players on loan remaining at club through four different managers. And people think Vlad has stopped interfering. :rolleyes:

awadooningorgie2

Maybe need to justify the ?x0000 Hearts are paying a week in the eyes of the taxman???????

Raymond K?ruzor?

agree with most of the above, but he was actually less worse than eggert was on the right wing today

The cruckie cookie

Me:confused:

Raymond K?ruzor?
.....what was this substitution all about?

So much for introducing the youngsters.

obviously ivaskevicius is pish. everyone is in agreement on that.

so which youngster would you have played on the right? mackle would be the obviousl choice but he hasn;t been anywhere near the first team lately, has he? any appearances on the bench in recent games?

While not his best position, Larry should have been out on the right with Stewart and Jonsson in their natural positions in the middle.

Unfortunately, this would have left Jason Thomson even more exposed.

Thye are all imposters, Frail, bulk of the players, board et all.

I can't believe the stick he's getting. ****e player plays ****e. Shock, horror.

There are many others I would criticise before him.

:evilno:

Fact is - Stevie Frail has to go. He is a good servant to the club, but he certainly is not the manager we need. We need a top class Scottish manager who knows the SPL. Bring back Craig Levein. Although after reading a truthful horoscope of McCurry yesterday the SFA weedgie muppets will be after his blood. He could bring out the best in our present squad and get rid of the obvious dead wood

No 28 was a improvement on Jonsson on the wing IMO.

Huge improvement.

agree with most of the above, but he was actually less worse than eggert was on the right wing today

Jonsson is a CM.

We know he is ineffective out there so why play him wide?!

Ridiculous tactics. AGAIN.

Charlie-Brown
I despise No.28.

Yes it was a fairly pointless bus route that didn't really go anywhere - I reckon that's why they stopped the service. :laugh:

winston churchill
I stayed to the end. Couldn't be arsed leaving.

i turned up at 3.15,and bolted at half time.the guys round about me were talking about their holidays or buying a new lawnmower.

Archived