David Murray, Walter Smith, George Burley, Gordon Smith - YOU ARE RIGHT!!!

colinmaroon

colinmaroon

Scottish Football IS a joke!!!

BLATANT PENALTY!

BLATANT OG GIVEN AS OFFSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McCurry you're not!!!

You, sir, are an absolute disgrace!!!

Thank GOD, you're retiring!!!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I have said in the past that refs are just incompetent but if this game isn't corrupt that I don't know what is.

Absolute joke.

De Vries celebration was brilliant.

What did he do?

Lets be honest, this is coming from the ref that allowed Barry Ned to play the ball with his hand to enable him to have a shot on goal.

No Suprises from that ****bag McCurry, a man of the cloth, my ring

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

McCurry is a joke - totally incapable of making a big decision. It should have been a penalty and possibly sending off, Cousin should have went for the headbutt, Robertson should have been booked for his lunge on Novo (not sure if he was already booked?).

The OG goal was a bad decision though that was made by the linesman.

What did he do?

Lets be honest, this is coming from the ref that allowed Barry Ned to play the ball with his hand to enable him to have a shot on goal.

No Suprises from that ****bag McCurry, a man of the cloth, my ring

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Scored an obviously legit goal and kept going up to the linesman to check if he was going to allow it.

Got booked though. :sad:

colinmaroon

The record books will show a Rankers win!!!

A statistic that will keep the rotten core of Scottish Football hidden from nobody!!!

It just shows the level of rank hypocrisy and open corruption in Scottish Football!!!

And please, don't give us any of your "paranoia" skoobala, or "incompetence" nonsense!

This was the most competent display of deliberate match-fixing seen for some time, and that's saying something!!!

JamboGraham
aye and the only winners out of this is the fecking hobos.:evilno::rolleyes:

And Rangers of course....;)

The record books will show a Rankers win!!!

A statistic that will keep the rotten core of Scottish Football hidden from nobody!!!

It just shows the level of rank hypocrisy and open corruption in Scottish Football!!!

And please, don't give us any of your "paranoia" skoobala, or "incompetence" nonsense!

This was the most competent display of deliberate match-fixing seen for some time, and that's saying something!!!

Very true.

Don't think I've ever seen it as blatant as that.

Even Scott Booth had to admit the Old Firm have benefited from decisions lately.

The real measure of the level of corruption in the Scottish game will be if Murray gets fined for his rant about Scottish football last week.

If not then that will be the proof many on here asked for previously.

colinmaroon

Just listened to Eddie Thomson and Craig Levein - and I admire them for speaking up and telling it exactly how it is!!!

I hope - oh how I hope, that they DO take on those cheating, lying hypocrites in the GFA!!!

welshjambo
Just listened to Eddie Thomson and Craig Levein - and I admire them for speaking up and telling it exactly how it is!!!

I hope - oh how I hope, that they DO take on those cheating, lying hypocrites in the GFA!!!

it could have been different if they had come out and sided with us at the davis linesman cheat but the whole of scottish football said that there was no corruption and it was just an honest mistake and Hearts should just get on with it. You reap what you sow.

jambo walesy

Not seen any of todays incidents.

Were they more blatant examples of cheating than the whole Andy Davis Incident?

If so the cheatin Sc*m have reached new levels of corruption.

colinmaroon
Not seen any of todays incidents.

Were they more blatant examples of cheating than the whole Andy Davis Incident?

If so the cheatin Sc*m have reached new levels of corruption.

Today is the worst I have ever seen!!!

From afar, and without seeing todays game, it seems that new depths have indeed been plumbed.

I'd guess this stems from us splitting the OF and putting Rangers really in the poo.

I would think that Murray pulled out all the stops to get the establishment onside and committed to providing der hun every chance to get a title win.

If Rangers had finished 3rd again their financials would have caught up with them in a big way.

From afar, and without seeing todays game, it seems that new depths have indeed been plumbed.

I'd guess this stems from us splitting the OF and putting Rangers really in the poo.

I would think that Murray pulled out all the stops to get the establishment onside and committed to providing der hun every chance to get a title win.

If Rangers had finished 3rd again their financials would have caught up with them in a big way.

After the controversy created by Walter Smith and David Murray over this game today there was absolutely no way Rangers would have been allowed to drop points.

There is corruption in the Scottish game. More certain of that now than ever.

Thig Ar Latha

There was a lot of folk slagging off 'Romanov the Younger' for stating the obvious a few weeks ago at the AGM. Is he still wrong or has he just been been justified to a point?

There was a lot of folk slagging off 'Romanov the Younger' for stating the obvious a few weeks ago at the AGM. Is he still wrong or has he just been been justified to a point?

I think he took criticism for bringing up something that was completely irrelevant to our current season at the AGM.

Our problems this season are entirely our own doing.

Those problems needed addressed from a Hearts point of view far more urgently than Old Firm bias.

Through thick and thin
The real measure of the level of corruption in the Scottish game will be if Murray gets fined for his rant about Scottish football last week.

If not then that will be the proof many on here asked for previously.

Sir David Murray is EVERYTHING that is wrong with Scottish football. :evilno:

jambojim52

Waiting for the usual suspects coming on to defend rangers " FC". The officials cheated, and now tomorrow they will do the same for the other side of Glasgow, what else can they do now? The out cry from timmy if rangers win the league now!! Corruption is rife.

Totally amazed that Euhun cameron on RR calling the ref a cheat!

gordon the jambo
I have said in the past that refs are just incompetent but if this game isn't corrupt that I don't know what is.

Absolute joke.

The most corrupt league in Europe by a country mile it stinks should be investigated by some body from outwith our shores because that is the only way we would get an honest investigation

it could have been different if they had come out and sided with us at the davis linesman cheat but the whole of scottish football said that there was no corruption and it was just an honest mistake and Hearts should just get on with it. You reap what you sow.

Yup.

Archived