Weddings

Marsh

Yo,

I am getting married next february, the ceremony itself when be in the registry office however we are looking for a restaurant with preferably a private room that can hold around 16 people for afterwards.

Does anybody have recommendations or been anywhere before in Edinburgh that would be suitable?

PS - First person to say Frankensteins gets a jab :2thumbsup:

Had ours at the Missoni hotel on George IV Bridge last November.

We had a private room for 20, and would definitely recommend it.

Getting married next year myself and was wondering if you pay the full ?299 for the registrar when you send the AP1 form ... Not getting married until September....?? Any ideas would be aporeciated.

Getting married next year myself and was wondering if you pay the full ?299 for the registrar when you send the AP1 form ... Not getting married until September....?? Any ideas would be aporeciated.

I'm sure I paid mine when I booked it. In England though, and I had to pay my local registrar (?70 I think) in London as well as the one that married us in the lakes.

Samuel Camazzola

The upstairs function room at The Beehive, Grassmarket was done up not so long ago. I was impressed as had visions of it just being a run of the mill room above a pub. Tastefully done not too far from the Registrar's either.

Archived